NJ Nets +150

Dallas Mavs -320

ML Parlay (Risking 5 Units to win 2.75 Units):
(W)

Dallas Mavs ML -340

Utah Jazz ML -500

GL :cheers:

Last edited:
I'm going to leave the first post blank, I'll fill in plays later. I am going to be thinking out loud in this thread about some of the spots for tomorrow because I am high, and I don't want to forget my thoughts.

Heat at Magic

Riley no doubt is going to be resting starters here. He did it last game. Orlando is 1 game back from Washington AND New Jersey for 6 and 7 seed. NJ plays home vs. Chicago. If NJ and Orlando tie, NJ has the tie breaker. Magic have the tie breaker over Washington for #6 (if they beat Miami). If all 3 are tied, I honestly don't know how that works. Orlando has won all 3 meetings this year. WOW! Magic look like a decent ML bet, but I dont know how high this line will be. -9 ?

Bucks at Cavs

Cavs obviously looking for the #2 seed. The line is 14.5 right now. I think they can cover this. And I like the 1H.

Bulls at Nets

Nice! Match-up of the year in the EAST IMO. I like the way the Nets are playing, and if they were healthy all year, definately would be a higher seed. This is the re-match of the 30pt blowout in Chicago. It also could be a 1st round match-up! Bulls must win to clinch #2. Nets still got a shot to finish #6.

(Post edited c/o of the poster "Jimbo1227"):wacka wacka:

Cheers Jimbo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

Last edited:
Wizards at Pacers

This looks solid. Pacers are sitting players. They lost last night by 16 to Atlanta. O'neal and Foster are likely shut down the rest of the season. The young guys are getting time. Washington can still get the #6 seed with a win and NJ loss. But they can also fall to #8 with a loss. I'm guessing around Washington -2.5?

Rockets at Jazz

A preview of the 1st round match-up. Houston has home court locked up in that series. Jazz is limping into the playoffs with some brutal play lately. They might want to win this for some confidence and momentum. Will Houston sit Mac and Yao? I would; they have been injured. But also remember Jazz beat Houston not too long ago IN Houston. And Utah leads the series 2-1. So, does Van Gundy want to even this up?

JVG won't give a crap about making a playoff statement

Teams like Dallas tonight and Houston tomorrow will SHOW NOTHING to their potential or set first round opponents in an exhibition match

Warriors at Blazers

If Golden St. wins, they are IN the playoffs no matter what the Clippers do. If Lakers loses, GS can move up to 7 with a win.

Lakers at Kings

Lakers need to win to get the #7 spot and play Pheonix in rd 1.

Hornets at Clippers

Must win. Read above. Should see Clippers -9.5.

Last edited:
JVG won't give a crap about making a playoff statement

Teams like Dallas tonight and Houston tomorrow will SHOW NOTHING to their potential or set first round opponents in an exhibition match

Yes I believe Utah might deserve a look here, as they need to gain some momentum heading to playoffs. Van Gundy is a weird cat though, so who knows what he's thinking.

So what do I make from all the spots?

Possible Spread plays:

Wizards, Jazz, Nets, Cavs 1H and game.

ML Parlay:

Warriors & Magic

Now it all depends on what these lines get released at. How high can Vegas make these MUST WIN road favorites?

There are some sexy plays here with teams playing their final games. I'll be on the Sixers at ANY #. This game will mean so much to them.

How about the Celtics at home vs. Detroit?

I'm thinking the Blazers and Hornets practically lay down, but the Kings I think have a really good shot at winning, if the Lakers were against anyother team I'd back them, but the Kings want to ruin their season for sure

hey believe in the bulls/nets u say NJ won all 3 meetings and then say they dont want to get swept?

I'm thinking the Blazers and Hornets practically lay down, but the Kings I think have a really good shot at winning, if the Lakers were against anyother team I'd back them, but the Kings want to ruin their season for sure

Definately would be a little cautious of the Kings because recently they have looked half decent. But here is the deal with the Kings. They play well in a slow style with half court play. Once you get out and run them, they are dead. That's why you've seen them have success against Spurs, Clippers, Houston...But get run out of the gym by Denver and Golden State, even a home loss to the Wizards when they were healthy. The Lakers DO like to get out and run (when they can). And against Sacramento, they will have plenty of chances. Which is why I love the OVER. But I think LA is safe ML bet.

so am i, but hey bar u had a pretty decent day in NBAmoney;ive been on fire in mlb, but tomorrow im likin my boys from chi to get it done. NJ doesnt play good D and they rely on tough jumpers by VC and r jeff:down:

im thinkin we might see 7,8, or 9 but ill still pound this team has been money for me lately all around but its prolly even cuz i was betting em right after the trade and they werent doin shyt

The Toronto Star is saying that the full roster will be available for tomorrows game in an article titled Detroit 100, Raptors 84.

**My intital analysis of the Lakers situation was incorrect. I miscalculated the the amount of wins in the season series between Lakers/Clippers. The Lakers actually hold the tie-breaker. So, LA can't finish anywhere lower than #8.**

I would be weary of the Lakers man. It's kind of strange that a huge public favorite opens as an underdog in what appears to be a very needed win for them. Looking at covers, every poster and his mom is taking the Lakers.

I got Dall 1H at -3.5 ...... after reading your article I like this play a lot. At least they will play the 1H hard. Avery might ease up on the 2nd half, we never know.

I would be weary of the Lakers man. It's kind of strange that a huge public favorite opens as an underdog in what appears to be a very needed win for them. Looking at covers, every poster and his mom is taking the Lakers.

At this time of the year, you cannot worry about public plays. Many reasons why I've been playing these square chalk ML parlays for the past 2 weeks. These teams MUST WIN, and the motivation factor is like nothing you will have in the middle of the season. Lakers has made it clear, they want to play the Suns in round 1.

I'm telling you right now: Dallas ML is the best rock solid winner on tonight's card, even with all these other MUST WIN scenarios. Dallas WILL NOT lose to Seattle.

Back