Wednesday NBA

At this time of the year, you cannot worry about public plays. Many reasons why I've been playing these square chalk ML parlays for the past 2 weeks. These teams MUST WIN, and the motivation factor is like nothing you will have in the middle of the season. Lakers has made it clear, they want to play the Suns in round 1.

You are absolutely right. I've been cashing in with the public as of late, but I just don't know about this line. Vegas knows the Lakers are going to get hammered by everybody and they open them up as underdogs. Best of luck either way. I hope you win it. :cheers:

I read an erroneous post over at another site stating the Lakers would rather face Dallas. Please DO NOT acknowledge that post. Clearly, the news article above says LA not only rather face PHX, but also is prepared to face them in round 1.

Seems Dampier is back after a long absence of injury:

Erick Dampier (shoulder) is expected to start Wednesday.
Dampier was originally expected to play Tuesday, but the team opted to give him another day of rest, although he did participate in a portion of the shootaround. "We just want to make sure because Damp means so much to our basketball team that we can't start the playoffs without him," Coach Johnson said.

Coach Hill plans to start his usual lineup in the season finale Wednesday, but will give some of the younger players extended looks.
Don't be surprised if Rashard Lewis, possibly in his final game as a Sonic, sees less minutes than normal. Chris Wilcox and Nick Collison may also get extra rest.

FUCK! Utah went off the fuckin board. I know Houston is resting players now. I woulda fuckin took that ML if my book posted it.

Amazing day Believe. Nice call on the Lakers. :cheers:

Thanks man! Surreal night, indeed. I haven't added it all yet. But somewhere around +20 units on the night. Probably my last night of big bets in NBA. I'm not too sure how I wanna approach NBA playoffs this year. :cheers:

Back