Wednesday NBA Plays

raems

Pretty much a regular
34-38, +2.4u ytd

Lot of plays today, risky in the last full night before the break but see some spots I like.

Nets +5.5, .77/.7
Nets +190 ML, .3/.57

Break starts early for a mediocre team that gets a head start to party in NY before a throwaway game against a shitty team that is somehow still playing hard.

Off Al Mcmordie's weekly NBA roadmap -- teams playing away against teams on a losing streak in the last game before the break are 19-39 ats since 1991 for whatever that's worth. Helpful for a spot I liked before seeing that stat.

Suns 1h -2, .53/.5
Suns -4, 1.05/1

Lakers lost a hard fought game last night, now they go play a road b2b in a throwaway last game before the break against a rested Phoenix squad with slightly more talent.

Pels +8, .88/.8
Pels +320 ML, .2/.64

Memphis as a big home fav against a team that's better than its record and has the best player on the floor. Feels like it's still a game late.

Utah -4.5 1h, .53/.5
Utah -8, 1.1/1

Without Aminu as a stabilizing force on defense, and figuring out their frontcourt without Plumlee who was the entire team's glue, think Portland struggles in altitude off an OT loss two nights ago. Utah off an ugly stretch should be motivated to get the bad taste out of their mouths, don't expect it to be pretty but feels like a gritty 15 point win unless Mccollum/Lillard drain a bunch of contested jumpers.

Hawks +1.5 1h, .57/.5
Hawks +2.5, .46/.4
Hawks +120 ML, .6/.72

Feels like they carry the momentum off that big win in Portland the other night. Millsap and Dwight negate the advantage Clips typically have with their frontcourt, plus Clips might exhale off a long road trip in the last game before the break with a bunch of wins to close it out.

Warriors -10.5 1h, 1.15/1
Warriors -17, 2.2/2

38-10 ats under Kerr at home against teams that won their last game. Watched the game last night, Kings emptied the tank for that win. Now they play their last game before the break against the Warriors who they beat 10 days ago, type of game they already know they're getting killed in. Warriors off a loss in Denver, now avenging that Kings loss, plus the 38-10 ats trend.

Also will be eyeing a live play at the beginning of the second quarter. When Boogie is off the floor and the Warriors run a bench unit with either KD or Steph on the floor, I expect the lead to widen.

Westbrook Over Props -- TBD.

Expect him to go off at home needing a win against a Knicks team with no perimeter defense.

Last edited:
Good looking on Russ..

With the inflated numbers you gotta pick and choose with guys like him a bit more...

41-44, +5.5 units posted ytd. Didn't account for the Russ props since I never posted the plays in here.

Chicago worth a look tonight imo, not in a rush to play it yet though.

Back