Wednesday NBA Discussion

Marlo

Check out my DAD BOD
These are not openers, missed them was in a meeting.

<TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width="98%" border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#800000 height=20><TD width=225>Wednesday, November 12, 2008</TD><TD width=75 bgColor=#ffffff>Game/2ndH</TD><TD align=middle width=55>1stH</TD><TD align=middle width=55>1stQ</TD><TD align=middle width=55>2ndQ</TD><TD align=middle width=55>3rdQ</TD><TD align=middle width=55>4thQ</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE> <TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width="98%" bgColor=#003366 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width=35>#</TD><TD width=200>Team Name </TD><TD align=right width=95>Spread </TD><TD align=middle width=95>Total</TD><TD align=middle width=55>MoneyLn</TD><TD align=right width=85>T1 Total </TD><TD align=right width=85>T2 Total </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width="98%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#363636><TD width="100%"><SMALL>7:05 pm </SMALL></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width="98%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width=35>701</TD><TD width=180>Philadelphia 76ers</TD><TD align=middle width=85> </TD><TD align=middle width=85> </TD><TD width=45> </TD><TD width=85> </TD><TD width=85> </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=35>702</TD><TD width=180>Toronto Raptors</TD><TD align=middle width=85>-4½</TD><TD align=middle width=85>184</TD><TD width=45> </TD><TD width=85> </TD><TD width=85> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width="98%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#363636><TD width="100%"><SMALL>7:35 pm </SMALL></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width="98%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width=35>703</TD><TD width=180>Indiana Pacers</TD><TD align=middle width=85>-2½</TD><TD align=middle width=85>199</TD><TD width=45> </TD><TD width=85> </TD><TD width=85> </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=35>704</TD><TD width=180>New Jersey Nets</TD><TD align=middle width=85> </TD><TD align=middle width=85> </TD><TD width=45> </TD><TD width=85> </TD><TD width=85> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width="98%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#363636><TD width="100%"><SMALL>7:35 pm </SMALL></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width="98%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width=35>705</TD><TD width=180>Atlanta Hawks</TD><TD align=middle width=85> </TD><TD align=middle width=85> </TD><TD width=45> </TD><TD width=85> </TD><TD width=85> </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=35>706</TD><TD width=180>Boston Celtics</TD><TD align=middle width=85>-10</TD><TD align=middle width=85>179</TD><TD width=45> </TD><TD width=85> </TD><TD width=85> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width="98%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#363636><TD width="100%"><SMALL>8:05 pm </SMALL></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width="98%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width=35>713</TD><TD width=180>Los Angeles Lakers</TD><TD align=middle width=85> </TD><TD align=middle width=85> </TD><TD width=45> </TD><TD width=85> </TD><TD width=85> </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=35>714</TD><TD width=180>New Orleans Hornets</TD><TD align=middle width=85>-1</TD><TD align=middle width=85>194½</TD><TD width=45> </TD><TD width=85> </TD><TD width=85> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width="98%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#363636><TD width="100%"><SMALL>8:05 pm </SMALL></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width="98%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width=35>715</TD><TD width=180>Orlando Magic</TD><TD align=middle width=85>-6½</TD><TD align=middle width=85>189½</TD><TD width=45> </TD><TD width=85> </TD><TD width=85> </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=35>716</TD><TD width=180>Oklahoma City Thunder</TD><TD align=middle width=85> </TD><TD align=middle width=85> </TD><TD width=45> </TD><TD width=85> </TD><TD width=85> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width="98%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#363636><TD width="100%"><SMALL>8:05 pm </SMALL></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width="98%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width=35>717</TD><TD width=180>New York Knicks</TD><TD align=middle width=85> </TD><TD align=middle width=85> </TD><TD width=45> </TD><TD width=85> </TD><TD width=85> </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=35>718</TD><TD width=180>Memphis Grizzlies</TD><TD align=middle width=85>-4</TD><TD align=middle width=85>205½</TD><TD width=45> </TD><TD width=85> </TD><TD width=85> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width="98%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#363636><TD width="100%"><SMALL>10:35 pm (ESPN) </SMALL></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width="98%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width=35>719</TD><TD width=180>Houston Rockets</TD><TD align=middle width=85> </TD><TD align=middle width=85> </TD><TD width=45> </TD><TD width=85> </TD><TD width=85> </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=35>720</TD><TD width=180>Phoenix Suns</TD><TD align=middle width=85>-4</TD><TD align=middle width=85>194½</TD><TD width=45> </TD><TD width=85> </TD><TD width=85> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width="98%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#363636><TD width="100%"><SMALL>10:35 pm </SMALL></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width="98%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width=35>721</TD><TD width=180>Sacramento Kings</TD><TD align=middle width=85> </TD><TD align=middle width=85> </TD><TD width=45> </TD><TD width=85> </TD><TD width=85> </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=35>722</TD><TD width=180>Los Angeles Clippers</TD><TD align=middle width=85>-6½</TD><TD align=middle width=85>195½</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Played the Clipps at -6. Line is two points higher than I wanted it to be, but I've been waiting for this one all week. It'd be a much bigger play at 3 or 4.

Almost certainly playing the Lakers. Hornets were originally a good team that fed off the weak and lost to the strong. The Lakers were bored with weak teams before the season began. They are currently the deepest and best team in the NBA and they are Looking for good teams to beat. Use any rationals you want but I see one good win for the Hornets so far this season and that was against a Suns team working in a new squad and new coach and they won that game because of the Sun turnovers. Suns are not close to the Lakers. It is within that teams power to just do whatever they need to. Making them an underdog is something of a joke. They want this game and will very likely just take it.
Have played the Clippers myself. Light dawns and I remember this is BC's position. Just an automatic play.

Last edited:
Had to play the Raptors based on fading the Sixers. They made the Jazz defense look phenomenal. Think Bulls vs. Hawks. This team still has no idea to play together even off of 3 days of practice. Raptors defense will suffocate them IMO.

Nets possible based on home advantage in this series and the Pacers have yet to win oon the road. Obviously previous road competition has been superior to the Nets. Still first half should be the Pacers trending off of both teams previous finishes.

Lakers ML likely. Pretty much a team that I will bet on every time they are dogged. They look 65 wins good and should step up to this challenge.

Played the Clipps as they got their 1st victory last game, play a short handed Kings team on a b2b in a random road game in the middle of a 7 game home stand. Line a bit higher than I wanted, but I'll deal with it.

was thinking raps also but 6ers got revenge on the mind after that loss @ philly on opening night. 6ers pts and ml or no play even though that team is awful.

Played the Clipps at -6. Line is two points higher than I wanted it to be, but I've been waiting for this one all week. It'd be a much bigger play at 3 or 4.
I like this bet. Despite the loss tonite, the Kings are a far different team at home then on the road. Hopefully Kevin Martin is out again. Any info on his injury or is he just day to day?

Be careful with the Lakers fellas. I remember a conversation last season with some fellow cappers and we all agreed the Lakers were lucky they didn't have to face the Hornets in the playoffs. The Lakers would have never seen the finals if it wasn't for the Spurs and I will tell you why. The Spurs defend the pick and roll very well.Infact they are the best at it.The Lakers struggle against the pick and roll.This is all the Hornets do offensively.If you seen alley opp highlights with Paul to Chandler last year then you should be aware of the pick and roll. I have seen one game where Tyson went off last year. He had like 8 dunks all alley opps off of the pick and roll. Thats all the Hornets do offensively. Thats it. They may throw some other shit in their from time to time but there main offensive play is pick and roll. Also they are at home and have been pumping this matchup in the the media. It should be rowdy and I expect to see the Hornets come out and control the game. Now the bitch is I have the Lakers winning by 4 and the line has value but I just don't trust what that paper is telling me in this one.GL boys just figured I would share my opinions.

I like this bet. Despite the loss tonite, the Kings are a far different team at home then on the road. Hopefully Kevin Martin is out again. Any info on his injury or is he just day to day?

I think during the game said 2-4 weeks not sure :shake:

Be careful with the Lakers fellas. I remember a conversation last season with some fellow cappers and we all agreed the Lakers were lucky they didn't have to face the Hornets in the playoffs. The Lakers would have never seen the finals if it wasn't for the Spurs and I will tell you why. The Spurs defend the pick and roll very well.Infact they are the best at it.The Lakers struggle against the pick and roll.This is all the Hornets do offensively.If you seen alley opp highlights with Paul to Chandler last year then you should be aware of the pick and roll. I have seen one game where Tyson went off last year. He had like 8 dunks all alley opps off of the pick and roll. Thats all the Hornets do offensively. Thats it. They may throw some other shit in their from time to time but there main offensive play is pick and roll. Also they are at home and have been pumping this matchup in the the media. It should be rowdy and I expect to see the Hornets come out and control the game. Now the bitch is I have the Lakers winning by 4 and the line has value but I just don't trust what that paper is telling me in this one.GL boys just figured I would share my opinions.

kobe and the team want 70 + wins :shake:

Am I a retard for liking the Hawks tomorrow. 10 fucking points.Is this a trap. Geez I am almost scared to take this line.Should I be. Someone please help.I have the Hawks -1 on the road against Boston.No way it should be this much off.

but the lakers could actually do it. your squad couldnt even handle the hawks @ home so why could they handle the best team in the nba ?

as long as lakers handle nawlins 3 ball they will win.

Come on bro. Take the homerism out and lets pick some winners. Teams start off slow and some start off fast. Its how you finish.The Lakers are a great team and are one of the best in the NBA but to think the Hornets aren't right there with them is just way off. Look at Philly.They are struggling but by the end of the season I bet you they are right in the mix of things. Look at the Hawks last season. They were winning left and right and struggled at the end. The same with the Rockets. Shit changes and teams play poorly at times even the Lakers had there shit spell. The Hornets are catching one right now.I even said that I have the Lakers winning this one but don't trust the bet.It just looks like a good spot for the Hornets. Plus everybody is seeing dog and I haven't seen 1 person going with the Hornets. Vegas won't give us a gift on this type of game.Just looks too easy just like the Bulls tonight who alot of us got fucked on.I am not trying to be a dick just trying to pick some winners with you bro.GL tomorrow.

Am I a retard for liking the Hawks tomorrow. 10 fucking points.Is this a trap. Geez I am almost scared to take this line.Should I be. Someone please help.I have the Hawks -1 on the road against Boston.No way it should be this much off.

Hawks ML play of day

Come on bro. Take the homerism out and lets pick some winners. Teams start off slow and some start off fast. Its how you finish.The Lakers are a great team and are one of the best in the NBA but to think the Hornets aren't right there with them is just way off. Look at Philly.They are struggling but by the end of the season I bet you they are right in the mix of things. Look at the Hawks last season. They were winning left and right and struggled at the end. The same with the Rockets. Shit changes and teams play poorly at times even the Lakers had there shit spell. The Hornets are catching one right now.I even said that I have the Lakers winning this one but don't trust the bet.It just looks like a good spot for the Hornets. Plus everybody is seeing dog and I haven't seen 1 person going with the Hornets. Vegas won't give us a gift on this type of game.Just looks too easy just like the Bulls tonight who alot of us got fucked on.I am not trying to be a dick just trying to pick some winners with you bro.GL tomorrow.

yeah I wouldnt pound the lakers as a big bet but IMHO i think its the right side but anything can happen. :shake:

Yeah TB I may take the spread but I have shit for luck with ML's.Good to see you on the ML though.

I would set the line @ Boston -3 to -4

am gonna be on hawks 3-5 unit play and the ml to win 2-4 units and parlay some with the Jets...

where do u think the line is gonna go down ?

Yeah TB I may take the spread but I have shit for luck with ML's.Good to see you on the ML though.

after I seen them beat Nawlins i have been calling the upset over boston. would love if they had Josh in the lineup but they have been playing good without him.

Bibby is lookin like the old bibby.

another thing I liked is Joe Johnson struggled 2nite and they still beat the Bulls. I dont see him having a bad night vs boston.

I also like Flip Murray the dude can score and he helps the hawks when he is in.

yeah I wouldnt pound the lakers as a big bet but IMHO i think its the right side but anything can happen. :shake:

I hear you bro. I got them winning too but it is a scary fucking line. Vegas knows everybody will pound that Laker ML at + money. Shit I am almost tempted but something don't seem right.The questions I am asking myself is - Do the linesmakers think the Hornets may come out there funk or they expecting the Lakers to lay an egg and clean house on Laker backers at this tempting fucking line.

I might just fade the stats and power rankings and take the Hornets.

This is the same type of line with the Hawks/Celtics. I know you got that ML and fuck I don't blame you.Ride them SOB's all the way to the bank but geez thats a big fucking spread for an undefeated team who has beaten some good teams on the road.

I hear you bro. I got them winning too but it is a scary fucking line. Vegas knows everybody will pound that Laker ML at + money. Shit I am almost tempted but something don't seem right.The questions I am asking myself is - Do the linesmakers think the Hornets may come out there funk or they expecting the Lakers to lay an egg and clean house on Laker backers at this tempting fucking line.

I might just fade the stats and power rankings and take the Hornets.

This is the same type of line with the Hawks/Celtics. I know you got that ML and fuck I don't blame you.Ride them SOB's all the way to the bank but geez thats a big fucking spread for an undefeated team who has beaten some good teams on the road.

yup that line vegas is banking on the lakers 2 lose. Think vegas is pissed with these miracle covers lakers have been getting. They know people are gonna pound the lakers hard. I wouldnt put a shitload on the lakers. maybe just a 2 unit play. hopefully they are down @ the half and double up.

one thing I learned 2nite is that the Pistons look like shit. kingz should have won that bitch su. If it wasnt for turnovers and ft's Kingz would have won 4sure.

Also Nugz look damn good with Chauncey.

I would set the line @ Boston -3 to -4

am gonna be on hawks 3-5 unit play and the ml to win 2-4 units and parlay some with the Jets...

where do u think the line is gonna go down ?

I don't know. I was looking at covers and I glanced at wagerline.67% on the Hawks and its the same type of percentages at other places but the line went up to 10.5.It opened at 10.This is the same shit with the Laker game.Majority on the Lakers but it went up to 1.5 after opening at 1. Somebody dropped a shitload on the Hornets and Celtics to move it is my only explanation. I am going to watch this and won't make a move till noon tomorrow.Fucking sneaky bastards.

^^^ dont like when the public is a dog but dont care for public% this early.

only look into public stats on bigger games, playoffs, huge primetime games and all that.

one thing I learned 2nite is that the Pistons look like shit. kingz should have won that bitch su. If it wasnt for turnovers and ft's Kingz would have won 4sure.

Also Nugz look damn good with Chauncey.

Yep I had a strong lean on the Kingz and almost played them. Infact I may watch this fucking game. I love NBA League pass broadband.

I noticed the Kingz,Bobcats and Raptors love to give it back in the 4th. I like the Raps tomorrow but this is sitting in the back of my mind. I know they should cover 5.5 and probably will be covering this all game,but will the bitches allow a backdoor cover.

my book dont even have a line out yet. was gonna hit lakers early also in case the line flips. hate betting a day early usally wait hour or more b4 the game.

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=LeagueTitle align=left colSpan=6>NBA</TD><TD align=right colSpan=2>Lines From:11-11-2008 23:41:42</TD></TR><TR class=GameHeader><TD width="3%"></TD><TD align=left width="10%">Date</TD><TD width="5%">#</TD><TD align=left width="30%" colSpan=2>Team</TD><TD align=right>Spread</TD><TD align=right>Total</TD><TD align=right>M Line</TD></TR><TR class=GameBanner align=middle><TD colSpan=8>NBA - Nov 12</TD></TR><TR class=TrGameOdd><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left>Nov 12</TD><TD>701</TD><TD align=left colSpan=2>76ERS (PHI)</TD><TD align=right>+5½-110<INPUT type=checkbox value=0_52335_5.5_-110 name=text_></TD><TD align=right>o185½-110<INPUT type=checkbox value=2_52335_-185.5_-110 name=text_></TD><TD align=right></TD></TR><TR class=TrGameOdd><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left>4:05 PM </TD><TD>702</TD><TD align=left colSpan=2>RAPTORS (TOR)</TD><TD align=right>-5½-110<INPUT type=checkbox value=1_52335_-5.5_-110 name=text_></TD><TD align=right>u185½-110<INPUT type=checkbox value=3_52335_185.5_-110 name=text_></TD><TD align=right></TD></TR><TR class=TrGameEven><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left>Nov 12</TD><TD>703</TD><TD align=left colSpan=2>PACERS (IND)</TD><TD align=right>-2-110<INPUT type=checkbox value=0_52336_-2_-110 name=text_></TD><TD align=right>o198½-110<INPUT type=checkbox value=2_52336_-198.5_-110 name=text_></TD><TD align=right></TD></TR><TR class=TrGameEven><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left>4:35 PM </TD><TD>704</TD><TD align=left colSpan=2>NETS (NJ)</TD><TD align=right>+2-110<INPUT type=checkbox value=1_52336_2_-110 name=text_></TD><TD align=right>u198½-110<INPUT type=checkbox value=3_52336_198.5_-110 name=text_></TD><TD align=right></TD></TR><TR class=TrGameOdd><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left>Nov 12</TD><TD>705</TD><TD align=left colSpan=2>HAWKS (ATL)</TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right></TD></TR><TR class=TrGameOdd><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left>4:35 PM </TD><TD>706</TD><TD align=left colSpan=2>CELTICS (BOS)</TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right></TD></TR><TR class=TrGameEven><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left>Nov 12</TD><TD>707</TD><TD align=left colSpan=2>TRAIL BLAZERS (POR)</TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right></TD></TR><TR class=TrGameEven><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left>5:05 PM </TD><TD>708</TD><TD align=left colSpan=2>HEAT (MIA)</TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right></TD></TR><TR class=TrGameOdd><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left>Nov 12</TD><TD>709</TD><TD align=left colSpan=2>JAZZ (UTA)</TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right></TD></TR><TR class=TrGameOdd><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left>5:05 PM </TD><TD>710</TD><TD align=left colSpan=2>WIZARDS (WAS)</TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right></TD></TR><TR class=TrGameEven><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left>Nov 12</TD><TD>711</TD><TD align=left colSpan=2>SPURS (SA)</TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right></TD></TR><TR class=TrGameEven><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left>5:05 PM </TD><TD>712</TD><TD align=left colSpan=2>BUCKS (MIL)</TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right></TD></TR><TR class=TrGameOdd><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left>Nov 12</TD><TD>713</TD><TD align=left colSpan=2>LAKERS (LA)</TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right></TD></TR><TR class=TrGameOdd><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left>5:05 PM </TD><TD>714</TD><TD align=left colSpan=2>HORNETS (NO)</TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right></TD></TR><TR class=TrGameEven><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left>Nov 12</TD><TD>715</TD><TD align=left colSpan=2>MAGIC (ORL)</TD><TD align=right>-7-110<INPUT type=checkbox value=0_52342_-7_-110 name=text_></TD><TD align=right>o189½-110<INPUT type=checkbox value=2_52342_-189.5_-110 name=text_></TD><TD align=right></TD></TR><TR class=TrGameEven><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left>5:05 PM </TD><TD>716</TD><TD align=left colSpan=2>THUNDER (OKL)</TD><TD align=right>+7-110<INPUT type=checkbox value=1_52342_7_-110 name=text_></TD><TD align=right>u189½-110<INPUT type=checkbox value=3_52342_189.5_-110 name=text_></TD><TD align=right></TD></TR><TR class=TrGameOdd><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left>Nov 12</TD><TD>717</TD><TD align=left colSpan=2>KNICKS (NY)</TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right></TD></TR><TR class=TrGameOdd><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left>5:05 PM </TD><TD>718</TD><TD align=left colSpan=2>GRIZZLIES (MEM)</TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right></TD></TR><TR class=TrGameEven><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left>Nov 12</TD><TD>719</TD><TD align=left colSpan=2>ROCKETS (HOU)</TD><TD align=right>+3½-110<INPUT type=checkbox value=0_52344_3.5_-110 name=text_></TD><TD align=right>o194-110<INPUT type=checkbox value=2_52344_-194_-110 name=text_></TD><TD align=right></TD></TR><TR class=TrGameEven><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left>7:35 PM </TD><TD>720</TD><TD align=left colSpan=2>SUNS (PHX)</TD><TD align=right>-3½-110<INPUT type=checkbox value=1_52344_-3.5_-110 name=text_></TD><TD align=right>u194-110<INPUT type=checkbox value=3_52344_194_-110 name=text_></TD><TD align=right></TD></TR><TR class=TrGameOdd><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left>Nov 12</TD><TD>721</TD><TD align=left colSpan=2>KINGS (SAC)</TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right></TD></TR><TR class=TrGameOdd><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left>7:35 PM </TD><TD>722</TD><TD align=left colSpan=2>CLIPPERS (LA)</TD><TD align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Yep I had a strong lean on the Kingz and almost played them. Infact I may watch this fucking game. I love NBA League pass broadband.

I noticed the Kingz,Bobcats and Raptors love to give it back in the 4th. I like the Raps tomorrow but this is sitting in the back of my mind. I know they should cover 5.5 and probably will be covering this all game,but will the bitches allow a backdoor cover.

I think the kings are hella underrated people like to bash them but I think they are gonna be a good underdog team 2bet this year.

they have some nice young talent. Hawes can ball and the rookie Thompson was a good pick the dude has a sweet baby jumper. only thing is he makes rookie mistakes.

kingz need to stop turnovers and do better with ft's and they will be alright. also need Martin back he's the leader. I thought they looked alright vs the stons.

I think they can hang witht he clips aslong as bdiddy dont go crazy.

will be on the kingz if I can get 7 or more. will be on the pts and ml

^^^ dont like when the public is a dog but dont care for public% this early.

only look into public stats on bigger games, playoffs, huge primetime games and all that.

I hear you bro. I look at them all the time. The 2 games I mentioned are very weird with line movement. Its like having the wrong pieces to a puzzle.

TB I am a very confused capper right now. Going to have to think about this shit. I am still shocked more with the Hawks game than the Hornets/Lakers.hmmmmmmmmmm

I think the kings are hella underrated people like to bash them but I think they are gonna be a good underdog team 2bet this year.

they have some nice young talent. Hawes can ball and the rookie Thompson was a good pick the dude has a sweet baby jumper. only thing is he makes rookie mistakes.

kingz need to stop turnovers and do better with ft's and they will be alright. also need Martin back he's the leader. I thought they looked alright vs the stons.

I think they can hang witht he clips aslong as bdiddy dont go crazy.

will be on the kingz if I can get 7 or more. will be on the pts and ml

I agree and think the Kingz can be a good team this season. They are young and Martins return should boost there game.They will cause some problems down the stretch and will be imo a good team to bet on. Well untill the fucking squares catch on.

I hear you bro. I look at them all the time. The 2 games I mentioned are very weird with line movement. Its like having the wrong pieces to a puzzle.

TB I am a very confused capper right now. Going to have to think about this shit. I am still shocked more with the Hawks game than the Hornets/Lakers.hmmmmmmmmmm
i been doin crazy in the nba im just waitin to get my ass kicked.

last week was on a 22-6 run over 3 days. and half the losses were underdog ml's.

2day I was 5-1-1 with my big bet hawks pts and ml

Im due to get my ass kicked I know its coming :whip:

i been doin crazy in the nba im just waitin to get my ass kicked.

last week was on a 22-6 run over 3 days. and half the losses were underdog ml's.

2day I was 5-1-1 with my big bet hawks pts and ml

Im due to get my ass kicked I know its coming :whip:

Well I got my ass handed to me. I liked the Hawks initially and tailed with the Bulls.Liked the Kingz but would have pushed.Tailed on GA Southern. Its my own fault for not going with my own plays.:moose:

Well I got my ass handed to me. I liked the Hawks initially and tailed with the Bulls.Liked the Kingz but would have pushed.Tailed on GA Southern. Its my own fault for not going with my own plays.:moose:

yeah lost 2.5 units betting against Duke I knew I was gonna lose that Duke always fucks me when I bet against them with shitty teams.

lucky I won 2.5 units on Miami Ohio +18 also had the ml small lol

yeah lost 2.5 units betting against Duke I knew I was gonna lose that Duke always fucks me when I bet against them with shitty teams.

lucky I won 2.5 units on Miami Ohio +18 also had the ml small lol

Shit you have a lot of action. I try and limit my plays. Once I lost 7 in a row in 1 day.Never again did I play that many. I try and find plays at different times so if I lose the early bet I have one or 2 to fall back on.If the early play hits I am usually done. I like to get in and get out.Its like fucking a whore. Do my trick fucking..lol,get dressed and back to business.

Shit you have a lot of action. I try and limit my plays. Once I lost 7 in a row in 1 day.Never again did I play that many. I try and find plays at different times so if I lose the early bet I have one or 2 to fall back on.If the early play hits I am usually done. I like to get in and get out.Its like fucking a whore. Do my trick fucking..lol,get dressed and back to business.

I hate when I dont bet on something I like and its a winner. Im like fondy and just bet alot of games. dont really bet totals at all in any sports. dont play much 1st half;s but do bet 2nd halfs alot. I do bet alot of shit but fuck it.

Browns really fucked me last week when I was on fire in the nba.

I hate when I dont bet on something I like and its a winner. Im like fondy and just bet alot of games. dont really bet totals at all in any sports. dont play much 1st half;s but do bet 2nd halfs alot. I do bet alot of shit but fuck it.

Browns really fucked me last week when I was on fire in the nba.

The Browns fucked a few on here.The Browns are the team to do it.Poor Cleveland.

The Browns fucked a few on here.The Browns are the team to do it.Poor Cleveland.

bet both of there games where they had 4th quarter meltdowns.

been having a weird NFL season. last season I was hot as fuck on primetime this year is so-so but still good on SNF.

like the Jets to win SU already have .60 unit to win 2units from parlays at +3 on the Jets.

I really think they win su cuz Pats wont people able to run (Kris Jenkins) so Jets can just T off on Casell and make him beat them.

Its gonna be all on Favre and the offense and I think they will answer the challenge.

bet both of there games where they had 4th quarter meltdowns.

been having a weird NFL season. last season I was hot as fuck on primetime this year is so-so but still good on SNF.

like the Jets to win SU already have .60 unit to win 2units from parlays at +3 on the Jets.

I really think they win su cuz Pats wont people able to run (Kris Jenkins) so Jets can just T off on Casell and make him beat them.

Its gonna be all on Favre and the offense and I think they will answer the challenge.

Liking them too. What you think about OKC tomorrow. Thinking they cover this one.I have Orlando -3.Just finished figuring the line out.

Back