Wednesday NBA Discussion

Liking them too. What you think about OKC tomorrow. Thinking they cover this one.I have Orlando -3.Just finished figuring the line out.

seen them play vs Atlanta the other day got lucky to push on -4.

Westbrook look really good. kind of has the same style as D.Rose but he plays better defense. Durant looked sluggish in that game. If it wasnt for Atlanta being so good this year OKC would have won that game easy.

Orlando just has looked inconsistent all year one game look terrible no defense cant shoot, bunch of turnover then other games they look great.
I think they loss alot with Mo Evans gone you wouldnt think it but he is also a big reason why Atlanta is a better team it seems as if he gives Bibby and others confidene to just shoot the 3 ball better just like he helped the magic.

Im not gonna touch this game cuz OKC is 2 young and not sure if they can step up and win these types of games.

I would lean on them pts and ML though. :shake:

Never mind. OKC may cover but don't like a stat I saw.

Leaning Miami,Sac,Hornets(just fading stats)

I really really like the Heat team this year. They have looked damn good. :shake:

Beasley is the real deal you will rookie mistakes but he is 4real, Chalmers also is good but dont like that he rushes his shot but thats the type of player he is and thats the way the heat wanna play fast tempo. Really liked what Cook and Quinn have added off the bench.

seen them play vs Atlanta the other day got lucky to push on -4.

Westbrook look really good. kind of has the same style as D.Rose but he plays better defense. Durant looked sluggish in that game. If it wasnt for Atlanta being so good this year OKC would have won that game easy.

Orlando just has looked inconsistent all year one game look terrible no defense cant shoot, bunch of turnover then other games they look great.
I think they loss alot with Mo Evans gone you wouldnt think it but he is also a big reason why Atlanta is a better team it seems as if he gives Bibby and others confidene to just shoot the 3 ball better just like he helped the magic.

Im not gonna touch this game cuz OKC is 2 young and not sure if they can step up and win these types of games.

I would lean on them pts and ML though. :shake:

Yeah I passed. FG pct on offense is shameful versus what they allow on defense. Playing Orlando and sticking to that stat means some bad shit can happen quick. Instead have my eyes on the Kingz,miami and Hornets. Passing on the Hawks game bro. Seems like a fucking gift and no way will I lay 10 on Boston.So I am going to be a pussy with this game.

I really really like the Heat team this year. They have looked damn good. :shake:

Beasley is the real deal you will rookie mistakes but he is 4real, Chalmers also is good but dont like that he rushes his shot but thats the type of player he is and thats the way the heat wanna play fast tempo. Really liked what Cook and Quinn have added off the bench.

Yep I like this Miami team this year. They look good and Dwade looks happy for once. He had me laughing the other night. He made a clutch shot in the 4th and was just shaking his head. haha.He was like its a damn shame you can't stop me.

Yeah I passed. FG pct on offense is shameful versus what they allow on defense. Playing Orlando and sticking to that stat means some bad shit can happen quick. Instead have my eyes on the Kingz,miami and Hornets. Passing on the Hawks game bro. Seems like a fucking gift and no way will I lay 10 on Boston.So I am going to be a pussy with this game.

Atlanta is gonna win or have a chance 2 win in this game. :shake:

Yep I like this Miami team this year. They look good and Dwade looks happy for once. He had me laughing the other night. He made a clutch shot in the 4th and was just shaking his head. haha.He was like its a damn shame you can't stop me.

yeah the Wade we seen in the Olympics is the wade we are seeing right now. love all the turnover this team creates and love the tempo. At home they are good. what I dont like is that linesmakes seems to overvalue them alot. Usally like them as a dog or a short number.

another thing I see so far is that all the players from the Olympic team this year seem to be playing at a higher level. I think the Olympics was good for all these players and you can see it on the court imo.

Bosh, CP3, Lebron, KObe, and other seem to be ahead of every1 else it seems.

even players from other countries Gasol, Rudy, Yao, and some others

cant say the same about Dirk though he looks like shit lol.

Atlanta is gonna win or have a chance 2 win in this game. :shake:

I know TB. It should be my biggest bet this year so far.Something ain't stirring the Kool-Aid if you know what I mean. I may play it but as of now I will watch the show. I have a feeling Boston will be up for this game against an undefeated Hawks team. They may want to blow them out just to prove a point that they are the defending champs and plan on being their again. I hate the due theory but the Hawks are due for a spanking. They are a good team but I believe they are overachieving just a little bit. They need to hit a slide to see how they react.A good team finds a way to end a slump and continue success. Until that happens I will label them overachievers until they prove me wrong.

I know TB. It should be my biggest bet this year so far.Something ain't stirring the Kool-Aid if you know what I mean. I may play it but as of now I will watch the show. I have a feeling Boston will be up for this game against an undefeated Hawks team. They may want to blow them out just to prove a point that they are the defending champs and plan on being their again. I hate the due theory but the Hawks are due for a spanking. They are a good team but I believe they are overachieving just a little bit. They need to hit a slide to see how they react.A good team finds a way to end a slump and continue success. Until that happens I will label them overachievers until they prove me wrong.

Hawks are due to finally win a game @ Boston :tiphat:

thats the main reason Im betting this game. I think the Hawks coaches and players want to prove that they can win @ Boston. Atlanta seems to be playing there best ball on the road this year.

Did you watch Raptors vs Celtics ?

Raptors should have won that damn game if it wasnt for Pierce going ape shit.

Only thing im scared of is the 4th quarter. and If it will be similar to that game.

yeah the Wade we seen in the Olympics is the wade we are seeing right now. love all the turnover this team creates and love the tempo. At home they are good. what I dont like is that linesmakes seems to overvalue them alot. Usally like them as a dog or a short number.

another thing I see so far is that all the players from the Olympic team this year seem to be playing at a higher level. I think the Olympics was good for all these players and you can see it on the court imo.

Bosh, CP3, Lebron, KObe, and other seem to be ahead of every1 else it seems.

even players from other countries Gasol, Rudy, Yao, and some others

cant say the same about Dirk though he looks like shit lol.

Fuck Dirk. I can't stand him or Ginobli. Fuckers look like a fish on land with all that acting. I swear if I played in the NBA and they did that shit to me I would kick those fuckers in the ribs and say,"Flop around now bitch". Makes my blood pressure go up and I am 28.

you read espn's daily dimes? always a good read in here.

A 6-0 Sense

• <LI class=photocap>Gary Dineen/Getty ImagesAl Horford (27 points, 17 rebounds) shined Tuesday night in Chicago.
  • Yes, it's early. But with matching 6-0 marks, the Lakers and Hawks are the NBA's final two unbeaten teams. What else does this pair share? J.A. Adande looks at the significance of each team's start. Daily Dime

Back