Wednesday MLB Discussion

did anyone get on this with me??:popcorn:

Good call game pisses me off though...I cant lay -0.5 runs so I rather not pay -160 in that spot . Of course I have ATL and under then parlayed ! 4-0 game after 6 and it falls to pieces.....yea the pens are weak but thats ridiculous to happen for like a week straight

Baltimore has gone 90 games without posting consecutive Under results.
They are 58-25-7 to Over during this period and are 21-0-3 to Over off their last 24 Under results, and play Wednesday off an Under result on Tuesday.
Unfortunately the streak is over (no pun intended)...now 21-1-3.

Looking at Lowe and the low at Petco tonight.. Likin the Under 7.5 -120 and a lil ML under parlay.. 3-2 or 4-2 type LAD win here..

Toug one but think LAD is way over priced here . LAD sucking on the road and SD playing better last week actually if not for the meltdown last night they have a week of amazing pitching as yesterday was the 1st time they allowed more then 3 runs and that game was extra long innings....

Also LAD has not hit LHP lately on the road . Dont like Blake in the 4 spot at all . Thats IBB Manny every big spot IMO...good ole Joe Torre...

LeBlanc pitched well vs them yesterday and last trip they lost @ Lannan , @ Hamels and @D.Davis scoring 7runs in those 3 games plus had 1 till the 8th yesterday......

:cheers:

Toug one but think LAD is way over priced here . LAD sucking on the road and SD playing better last week actually if not for the meltdown last night they have a week of amazing pitching as yesterday was the 1st time they allowed more then 3 runs and that game was extra long innings....

Also LAD has not hit LHP lately on the road . Dont like Blake in the 4 spot at all . Thats IBB Manny every big spot IMO...good ole Joe Torre...

LeBlanc pitched well vs them yesterday and last trip they lost @ Lannan , @ Hamels and @D.Davis scoring 7runs in those 3 games plus had 1 till the 8th yesterday......

:cheers:

Didn't know they fared that poorly vs LHP.. Snooze ya lose though as I didnt pull trigger and total dropped to 7.. Im laying off this one entirely.. Took enough kicks in the ass today.. so bet LAD and the low cause you KNOW it's gonna come out now that Im off it..

There is a reason why I nevertalk about games that are going on ....case in point NYY up 2-1 and SD up 1-0 .....insert foot in mouth !

Cant catch a break on an UNDER lately . First ATL now Houston which busted 2 parlays and cost me 8 units thanks to Tejada's GS with 2 out in the 6th....Huge fucking swings from slight losses to +10 or +12 units...

and guess what - the loser scored at least 2 runs:shake:

Yeah BC I had your constant post in mind when I decided how hard to pound it. Only disappointment was didnt play the over RHE heavier and of all the parlays why didnt I have WSOX -over !!

Appreciate the reminders ...:cheers:

god damn it man. thats insane. books know som fuckin how its gonna go over. and it happens in the craziest ways ive ever fucking seen

Didn't know they fared that poorly vs LHP.. Snooze ya lose though as I didnt pull trigger and total dropped to 7.. Im laying off this one entirely.. Took enough kicks in the ass today.. so bet LAD and the low cause you KNOW it's gonna come out now that Im off it..

Smart man !

BTW I did see your reply in the other thread. I was in Flanders on I think Warwick Rd or street know it was past the HS on the hill but damn name of the HS slipped my mind. My friend I have to say has an amazing house . Also I was referring to Jimmy's in Morristown which I used to frequent a decent amount of times because I had friends up in that area but I am from NY. Well since I was a teenager lived in Staten Island ..probably wouldnt expect me to know those places being from here but I know NJ pretty well spend much more time then here...Actually have another friend moving up in that area this weekend from SI . Plus we are basically the same age gonna be 34 in a few weeks...:shake:

god damn it man. thats insane. books know som fuckin how its gonna go over. and it happens in the craziest ways ive ever fucking seen

Tough in the AL with SP rarely going past 7 innings to play 7.5 totals . Generally I never play a total that has dropped a 1/2 run under 10 ..its just to much value to lose ....Sorry you lost bro...hope it comes back to you somewhere else ...

and damn that was interesting . 6-5 WSOX

Check Halladay 's log its insane with him (like Pettitte) the 6th inning he always struggles . Almost every bad start you will see runs allowed in the 6th ....trust me check it out ...shit like that is invaluable....:shake:

i should only fucking bet unders for first 5 innings because i get fucked ridiculous by any fucking bullpen. altho, i got a push on under 1st 5 innings in the cubs tonight and its going to go under for the game.. so fuck me running...

This was before tonight 's game :

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=15><TD align=left>1st Inning</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>2.79</TD><TD align=right>29</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>29.0</TD><TD align=right>23</TD><TD align=right>11</TD><TD align=right>9</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>34</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>.219</TD></TR><TR class=bg3 vAlign=center align=right height=15><TD align=left>2nd Inning</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0.62</TD><TD align=right>29</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>29.0</TD><TD align=right>23</TD><TD align=right>6</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>27</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>.217</TD></TR><TR class=bg4 align=left><TD>Category</TD><TD>W</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>ERA</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>GS</TD><TD>CG</TD><TD>SHO</TD><TD>SV</TD><TD>SVO</TD><TD>INN</TD><TD>H</TD><TD>R</TD><TD>ER</TD><TD>HR</TD><TD>HBP</TD><TD>BB</TD><TD>IBB</TD><TD>SO</TD><TD>SB</TD><TD>CS</TD><TD>PK</TD><TD>BK</TD><TD>WP</TD><TD>AVG</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=15><TD align=left>3rd Inning</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>3.10</TD><TD align=right>29</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>29.0</TD><TD align=right>33</TD><TD align=right>10</TD><TD align=right>10</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>6</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>20</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>.295</TD></TR><TR class=bg3 vAlign=center align=right height=15><TD align=left>4th Inning</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>1.24</TD><TD align=right>29</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>29.0</TD><TD align=right>20</TD><TD align=right>7</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>20</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>.189</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=15><TD align=left>5th Inning</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0.62</TD><TD align=right>29</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>29.0</TD><TD align=right>15</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>27</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>.150</TD></TR><TR class=bg3 vAlign=center align=right height=15><TD align=left>6th Inning</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>5.46</TD><TD align=right>28</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>28.0</TD><TD align=right>35</TD><TD align=right>19</TD><TD align=right>17</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>23</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>.297</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=15><TD align=left>7th Inning</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>4.30</TD><TD align=right>25</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>23.0</TD><TD align=right>23</TD><TD align=right>11</TD><TD align=right>11</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>10</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>18</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>.256</TD></TR><TR class=bg3 vAlign=center align=right height=15><TD align=left>8th Inning</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>3.46</TD><TD align=right>14</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>13.0</TD><TD align=right>12</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>9</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>.250</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=15><TD align=left>9th Inning</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>5.40</TD><TD align=right>7</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>6.2</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>.296</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

All season he allowed 27 EARNED runs in innings 1-5 (145 innings) but in the 6th he allowed 17 in 28 inn .

Today he allowed 3 runs in the 6th inning:cheers:

i should only fucking bet unders for first 5 innings because i get fucked ridiculous by any fucking bullpen. altho, i got a push on under 1st 5 innings in the cubs tonight and its going to go under for the game.. so fuck me running...

Yep . Its like this when you dont have good SP use the 1st 5 inn UNDER and when you have good SP go full game under .....Just works like that ...

I had Under 10 ATL and parlayed ATL ML and UND 10 ....4-0 after 6 innings finishes 9-5 .

Have Under 9.5 Pitt , then 1 parlay UND pitt , UND STL and Over WS and another with those 3 and Twins ML ....Tejada hits a 2 out GS in the 6th busting open a 3-2 game.....

Small loses but in the big picture gigantic swings....:cheers:

i put a lot of blame on fucking dotel actually. toronto thought they had a chance.

Just being I had the over though trust me I saw the writing on the wall . Everytime I know I needed to score a run I did . It was 2-0 b6th . Like I said Halladay's bad inning is the 6th so I know if they dont score off him there its gonna be trouble and think they had 3 hits and 2 runs before an out was recorded. Same think in the 8th inning have jays middle of the order I said once Bautista walks I need a double or Hr from Rios or Wells ...boom Rios Hrs .....then b8th I said I need Swisher to double or HR because he was the RH with power that inning as Uribe I dont count on ...boom long double ....then Uribe Ks so I know this is I need Anderson to get a hit he does ......

Everything I needed to happen for an over did . It had to be amazingly frustrating as an under backer backer because there wasnt many jams but the pitchers really didnt wiggle out of any them after the 5th inning.......

Thats the difference bewteen an over and the under .....getting hits when you have to and it happened everytime ...

Dont take it as a know it all comment just explaining how I felt comfortable because everytime I was backed into a corner and needed some offense it came.

There is nothing you can cap its all about seeing the same thing happen ten thousand times before and know the patterns always repeat themselves.....:shake:

Ever since Jason Bay got his 1st "settling-in" game for Boston out of the way, the Red Sox have scored -

12, 5, 3,
8, 8, 3, 6, 5, 5, 19, 8, 10, 1, 4, 6, 7, 6, 8, 0, 6, 7, 11, 2, 8, 8, 2, 7, 14, 5, 8, 8, 7, 3 & 4 run totals

_4 totals of 0-2 runs
_5 totals of 3-4 runs
25 totals of 5+ runs
(73.5%)

Boston has not gone 3 straight games w/out posting at least one 5+ run total since Bay joined the team.
:hang:Seems they've forgotten how to score at all!!!!

Back