Wednesday Discussion Thread

not sure why i didn't bet the balty over. jays games been over machines layely and o's out their slump, just was pressed for time and lot of day games, lol

this is personal from the last game being so close....i figured with the line at -26-29 before game it had to be a blow out. Hope they can keep it up...
S Sudan is f'n lengthy

I'm in heaven with Halli v Shayok. Complete ISU nerd shit

S Sudan is f'n lengthy

I'm in heaven with Halli v Shayok. Complete ISU nerd shit
the tallest people on earth orignate from South Sudan (Dinka tride, they average 6 foot 4) and Darfur. I've met some crazy tall people in that region of the world. Tutsi's of Rwanda also are giants, just behind the Dinka tribe....sadly the starvation crisis in that region has stunted recent generations....many now only reach 5'9 due to malnutrition...

the tallest people on earth orignate from South Sudan (Dinka tride, they average 6 foot 4) and Darfur. I've met some crazy tall people in that region of the world. Tutsi's of Rwanda also are giants, just behind the Dinka tribe....sadly the starvation crisis in that region has stunted recent generations....many now only reach 5'9 due to malnutrition...
Ironically today has been full of nutrition advice which I'm likely much better than the flippant cunt trying to tell me how to eat healthy and live a better life

The Internet brings out the worst in people

Ironically today has been full of nutrition advice which I'm likely much better than the flippant cunt trying to tell me how to eat healthy and live a better life

The Internet brings out the worst in people
I know what you mean, like these memes that keep going around....pic was taken in South sudan...future giants LOL

1722455674554.png

Only bases wager I have going is ATL +1.5/KC ML parlay

Need Shayok to bang his point total in this baskets game the it's pool time. Pretty hot here.

Well done, Chi Sox. 17 losses in a row. A tidy 57 games under .500.

6 needed to tie, 7 to break the all-time MLB losing streak (modern era). Next up: 3 at Minnesotra and then 3 at Oakland.

Let the fade continue.
I felt like I was going out on a limb calling the Rockies worse than Oakland before the season

This is next level

the royals just seemed too easy again but i cant see white sox snapping their losing streak this week....bad news bears with bad errors that always extend their innings and results in many bad runs against them

Also the late, great Dave Cokin, gave out the White Sox under 66.5 as his best bet of the futures in Jan and said at +350, they would have the worst record in baseball.

Only wish he could've lived long enough to cash it.

Such a great quote:
"After speaking with the meds and weighing the options, I opted to pass on the chemo and let nature take its course. The original prognosis was weeks, possibly months. I'm already one year in and feel good. I look like shit but will accept the opinion of many that I looked like shit anyway."

RIP

Down the shore and not much time to get down on much. I can remember when the Phillies finished the Allstar game. Local radio said 22 next games .500 or over. They have lost every series. I don't think they will lose the division but as a Phillies fan I don't like seeing the Braves now at 6.5 back and headed into August. Reading the boxscore the last few days just boggles my mind. Think I heard that Harper is at .180 ish after the break and coming back. Geeze.

Another BAD managing job with Lovallo in zona. it was apparent right away Sewald was off. I said remove him with 2 on, then he loads bases with 1 out, prob going to blow it here...only + thing about another run is the over but i'd rather zona cover more.

Another BAD managing job with Lovallo in zona. it was apparent right away Sewald was off. I said remove him with 2 on, then he loads bases with 1 out, prob going to blow it here...only + thing about another run is the over but i'd rather zona cover more.

they in same boat as o's imo. dont think they making a run with that dude as closer!

Also the late, great Dave Cokin, gave out the White Sox under 66.5 as his best bet of the futures in Jan and said at +350, they would have the worst record in baseball.

Only wish he could've lived long enough to cash it.

i play mlb futures at asb but i just don't have the patients to play them at beginning the year. chisox on pace for like worst record ever ain't they? they are so bad and never gonna get better when they gave away one the most coveted cost controlled pitchers and one the better rental bats! that gm over his head! he was prob scared to deal crochet or roberts cause he get taken again! all the prospects other teams got for rental pitchers with around same stats as fedde he did awful! lol

Reds manager Bell wanting to see his pitcher get beat like Apollo Creed in Rocky 4 to Drago.....get him out already!

Luodolo blowing up for reds in one inning....guess the over may be easier now but damn reds way to throw a game early

lodolo has really struggled this year, not sure why? i always been a fan his stuff. be nice if reds would get to hendricks, i thought cards was only team he shut down! lol. have the game over but feel dumb im on reds ff tt over instead of cubs. like scrubbies lot better now that they got bellinger baxk,

reds getting no hit by hendricks washed up ass, just gotta hope once they break thru the flood gates open.

why the fuck would del la cruz try streaking 3rd with 1nd and 2nd 2 outs down 6? he just buried reds ff!! he fun to watch but that was a selfish fucking stupid play! no reason to run and risk out there unless all you care bout steaks on your individual stats. he just fell way down my board of players i think have what it takes. and manager should be fired unless he totally ran thru stop sign. they had hendricks on ropes, heart of lineup up and he runs out the inning. far as i'm concerned a selfish piece of shit. even if he was safe it accomplished nothing!

4th has been inning hendricks often falls apart and cruz handed him the out. and ruined the ff over., total piece of shit only playing for himself move. this why the reds will never win anything cause their best player w me 1st asshole

totally took away stephens chance for RBi's, just a totally selfish play. i can't get over it, you gotta be a real pos to pull that move. just lost all respect for him

stephenson walks, coulda been based loaded in 4th. hate to keep talking bout but that was one the worst most selfish plays in a sport that has a lot of them

they woulda cashed the over 2.5 had he not got thrown out! walk and hit to lead off next inning. just a joke de la cruz!!

wow. pirates rocked framber. i did a shit job capping pitchers today. 1st taj now framber.

cashed the reds ff tt and the game over bout to hit!

Nice. i was just txt friends on telegram needed reds to wake up. next swing 3 run homer. Now astros need to do the same and quick. Embarrassing....need the over there too but would love a stros cover

Back