Wednesday Discussion Thread

pham h,r,rbi a auto play vs a lefty, think he gonna have a big couple months and facing a lhp 2marro. he hit pitch hit grand slam vs a lhp tonight! he significantly helps out struggle hitting lhp!

not sure they can make my boy Taj k prop high enough. 7.5 my guess, i'd love to see 6.5 but i'd play either if price right!! also fish ff tt under 1.5 all day. taj is becoming a ace right in front out eyes, his fastball mixed with splitter is devastating!! he only 23 and seems to have it figured out! he will dominate this fish lineup!

no reason not to hit the over in philly again. how the hell this lower than when it was gonna be cole vs nola! that crazy, sanchez regressing, cortes hittable, day game, both teams will once against score 4-5+ ! this a slam dunk!

chisox ff tt under against singer. he will shut them out thru 5 imo.

another ff under in milw i think, hopefully roof not open, have to see.

gallen should stifle nats for the ff tt under or snakes ff -.5

have to look at kirby vs redsox

cincy ff tt vs hendricks a lean.

those all my 1st thoughts, still waiting on lot of props and 1st 5 lines.

not sure they can make my boy Taj k prop high enough. 7.5 my guess, i'd love to see 6.5 but i'd play either if price right!! also fish ff tt under 1.5 all day. taj is becoming a ace right in front out eyes, his fastball mixed with splitter is devastating!! he only 23 and seems to have it figured out! he will dominate this fish lineup!

no reason not to hit the over in philly again. how the hell this lower than when it was gonna be cole vs nola! that crazy, sanchez regressing, cortes hittable, day game, both teams will once against score 4-5+ ! this a slam dunk!

Love these quick early takes.

Sets the table

Yankees TT 4.5 was juiced to the under yesterday...... did the books not catch up yet?

Taj 7+ -110 on Fanatics right now.

Jumping around -105 , +100 now

Last edited:
Quick Snake take

Gallen has struggled (compared to his norm) since the injury and it has shown in the first innings recently. Washington is a great team to get right against but if you want to bet on Zac, it's probably best to do it live in or at the end of the first inning. Of course if he mows them down in the first there will be lost value but he's seemed to need a few pitches to get fully engaged lately.

Off topic, watching men's tennis olympics, I don't know if there's many more things that are as embarrassing as grown men shoving a hat, or some gear in a players face to get it signed, while the player is frantically trying to sign some young kids stuff and get off the court. What is wrong with these people?

Off topic, watching men's tennis olympics, I don't know if there's many more things that are as embarrassing as grown men shoving a hat, or some gear in a players face to get it signed, while the player is frantically trying to sign some young kids stuff and get off the court. What is wrong with these people?
I just cranked on Tommy Paul to win that first set TB. It's still dark here

Imagine being a grown dude begging for an autograph from another grown dude. Your life has to be pathetic.

Quick takes are usually the best before thinking gets in the way

lol. i dunno, i think they just help me focus on right things, i still like to do my due diligence as there often some things i don't see on surface that will get me off one of them. im a big believer in thinking, never liked the phrase "you overthinking it", lol. granted there times i'd prob be better off not thinking as much i think overall it serves me well!

Reactions: KJ

some mfers have no shame! 99% those turds just gonna turn around and sell it too, bunch, not sure which makes them a bigger loser, desperate to sell a guys autograph or just wanting it that badly? lol

Day 9 of fading the Chi Sox in parlays. It will end (soon?) but I've been saying that for several days.

Any time you ride a team that finds (many) ways to lose then you ride them until they buck your ass off.
Had the Royals in a winning 4 teamer last night, Sox stuck it out pretty far until their clueless bullpen gave it away. Miami is probably another team to be looking at to do this with as well.

Nobody likes that plus money with Phillies?
I get it, Yankees been rolling and Jazz looks great. Day game, on the way out….Yankees beat up on the Phils “real good” pitchers.

I dunno just seems like a spot

I get it, Yankees been rolling and Jazz looks great. Day game, on the way out….Yankees beat up on the Phils “real good” pitchers.

The Phillies have one really good pitcher, don't bet against that guy but full fade on the rest

Been a great run this week, hope it keeps rolling, big on Reds, Seattle, Padres, Braves (and over--good ump too again), Mets, Phillies and over (Going against my yanks full game this time), Royals -1, Texas, Balty F5 and game (and over, Adrian Johnson umpire very conducive to runs w/matchup). Zona-1 and of course tampa and astros-1 with some parlays=. Think we see a lot of runs in KC/White sox again, and should be high scoring games in Houston and Reds games...

GL to all... back to glazing over financial statements....working on this forecast engagement for a CFO client, more numbers to stare at.....for a fortune 500 firm, they are poorly organized, its a wonder they can do their financial reports in time....

Phillies should be favored. Nestor is going to get slammed, Sanchez has an elite sinker/change that only Judge hits well on the Yankees (what doesn't he hit).

Last edited:
so i pounded

Taj ov 6.5 k's, that was way cheaper than i expected, can't tell ya price cause at moment my bets page isn't loading, lol. i know it was really cheap tho!

fish ff tt un 1.5 -130

i can't get any my bets to load, dunno wtf up w that!!

i know i hit snakes ff -.5 pretty hard, gallon ain't really been himself but gore has been horrific, can't imagine a world gallen doesn't out pitch him thru 5!

didn't love the price or numbers on singer, he hasn't been great at chisox park and thorpe has actually had some good performances vs kc so i skipped that game.

of course i jumped on the yanks/phillies over 9 again! both starters been somewhat fades for me in second half, i don't think sanchez shutting yanks down and we all know cortes can be hit. how are these 2 only a 9 total in a day game in philly considering what has happened with the best pitchers this series?!?!?

grabbed pham ov 1.5 h,r,rbi. sticking to my story he gonna have a big few months in stl, hot as balls today. he actually hasn't hit heaney in 10 at bats but that changes today. i don't know anything bout cards kid starting but this another game i be surprised it didn't go over.

wasn't gonna play arozarena ov 2.5 h,r,rbi cause i like bello more than most ppl! lol. he only 3 for 11 with 1 double vs him so 2.5 felt steep. of course yesterday he didn't do crap vs paxton but managed to cash off sox pen, he is +110 to over today so would t blame anyone for playing just felt like a good pass for me.

if this was early season peralta i woulda been all about the ff under in milw, but 3 of his last 4 starts he has given up 3+ runs and not gone very deep. milw ff tt under could be solid, sale has been lights out all year, he has only faced 3 milw bats, he has dominated them but lot of unknown and Sale never been as good in days starts including this year where his era is north of 4 which insane considering his overall numbers. another stay away for me:

balty ff or ff over makes sense but pricey for 0's so passed.

just to clean up the day card looks like this

taj ov 6.5 k's
fish ff tt un 1.5 (both those are double bets for me)

pham ov 1.5 h,r,rbi

snakes ff -.5

yanks/phillies ov 9 (actually bought run in parlay but played ov 9 straight)

think that my entire day card, i had to hurry cause theresa has dr appointment at 10:30 or i might have played more! lol.

i'll be back with night plays, might even be able to look at other late afternoon starts depending how long appointment it, i know it gonna take a bit cause it some education crap on this new experimental drug that has shown to have good results w her type of cancer, scary tho cause apparently side effects that can effect her vision been reported in a high percentage of cases, but they say it worth it, i know my baby couldn't take being blind also so we just go and see what this risk and if worth it., gl everyone!!

Phillies should be favored. Nestor is going to get slammed, Sanchez has an elite slider/change that only Judge hits well on the Yankees (what doesn't he hit).

im not a sanchez hater but i do think he will have a hard time matching his 1st half and way yanks swinging bats im not sure he can go deeper than 5 innings. 9 felt low considering ball prob carries even better in day and yanks just on fire. outta see plenty of both pens imo. feel way better with over than going against yanks right now. think turner may be getting day off? i didn't see any props for him, i was def interested in him vs a crappy lefty!

im not a sanchez hater but i do think he will have a hard time matching his 1st half and way yanks swinging bats im not sure he can go deeper than 5 innings. 9 felt low considering ball prob carries even better in day and yanks just on fire. outta see plenty of both pens imo. feel way better with over than going against yanks right now. think turner may be getting day off? i didn't see any props for him, i was def interested in him vs a crappy lefty!
It's a good point, didn't notice no Turner - that's really annoying.

Completely fucked up my research, thinking he's slider/change, when he's sinker/change - sinker different story vs Yankees line up. Taking back most of what I said lol....

I just cranked on Tommy Paul to win that first set TB. It's still dark here

Imagine being a grown dude begging for an autograph from another grown dude. Your life has to be pathetic.
BTW two weeks only...

I will autograph a losing ticket and send it out for $2 plus postage. My signature is really a marvel and that losing ticket will be something special

Yeah Blakney has been a decent overs ump this year, I put an extra bit on it when i saw he was assigned, even with not the best metrics, his games have found a way to the over at a good clip. and of course my yanks decide to beat me on the phils ML bet again. Coldest hitter LePew hits a grand salami.

Completely fucked up my research, thinking he's slider/change, when he's sinker/change - sinker different story vs Yankees line up. Taking back most of what I said lol....

lol. i was eating zanny's when i was doing my homework last night so wasn't sure who was wrong! lol

i like him in 6 hole, he has goldy and arenado potentially getting on in front of him then donovan and siani after him. that spot in order should keep his number at 1.5 and expect he goes over that a good 60+% the time the next 2 months! we see how it goes, as of now 1 for 1!

lol. i was eating zanny's when i was doing my homework last night so wasn't sure who was wrong! lol
I wish I could blame shit on drugs. It's why I need to become an addict again....to dismiss random thoughts.

That said, I like the Nats today. Torey loves to accept the series win and just play out game 3 of a series. He's not the type to go all in for the sweep.

glad i stayed off singer. dunno why he struggles w chisox. sure seems a few these teams that were sellers are actually scoring more runs after trading guys away, maybe change of faces instead the guys who been wore down losing all year making a difference? never would have guessed in a million years Taj would give up 4 runs and only go 5 innings, he been dominating way better lineups than this! there were so many ways he coulda cashed that k prob falling 1 short, had his last batter in 0-2 hole then he wasted 3 pitches to make count full before letting him make contact. was hoping he would just walk burger after it got 3-2 cause he had dominated next guy up. no such luck and they didn't let him come out for 6th, of course that guy struck out again. really could have used that k prop but we gonna make up for it this evening!!

I wish I could blame shit on drugs. It's why I need to become an addict again....to dismiss random thoughts.

That said, I like the Nats today. Torey loves to accept the series win and just play out game 3 of a series. He's not the type to go all in for the sweep.

lmao, i never blame anything on drugs! i hate when ppl do that and give drug a bad name. just saying i coulda not remembered correctly thanks to zanny! lol

lmao, i never blame anything on drugs! i hate when ppl do that and give drug a bad name. just saying i coulda not remembered correctly thanks to zanny! lol
Oh it's been an all night thing with someone on FB about being mentally strong enough to not need drugs. Typical republican that thinks we choose this shit.

i dunno anything bout this cards rookie but if he manages 5+ w lead i have ti think it more a knock on rangers offense than speaking to pitchers latent.

Oh it's been an all night thing with someone on FB about being mentally strong enough to not need drugs. Typical republican that thinks we choose this shit.

same assholes that have ak-47 and flame throwers in commercials talking bout they will make sure no poor mexicans get into out state. total sacks of shit! i use drugs to enhance my life, i get they ruin some ppl but im incredibly disciplined, have no interest being all fucked up, i go with cocktails that give me every and happy feeling in day then help me actually sleep at night. i don't been some overpriced dr or clinic to tell me what works bet me!!!

same assholes that have ak-47 and flame throwers in commercials talking bout they will make sure no poor mexicans get into out state. total sacks of shit! i use drugs to enhance my life, i get they ruin some ppl but im incredibly disciplined, have no interest being all fucked up, i go with cocktails that give me every and happy feeling in day then help me actually sleep at night. i don't been some overpriced dr or clinic to tell me what works bet me!!!
Lol this bitch told me I need to eat healthier to avoid mental drugs. I eat a salad every day and only eat one full meal. Bitch tried to go there and I know I eat healthier than her horseface fat ass.

Back