MIN +130/u7 -115: Eddings
KC +108/u7.5 -115: G. Gibson

on the radar:
WAS u7.5 -120
StL -117
TOR +101: May
TEX -121
PHI -101 (now +113): O'Nora

I have a wager tomorrow that is as good or better than the Twins on Monday. I think even you'll like it GW.

Not sure you bet first five innings ever though. There is a FF over that is gold tomorrow.

I have a wager tomorrow that is as good or better than the Twins on Monday. I think even you'll like it GW.

Not sure you bet first five innings ever though. There is a FF over that is gold tomorrow.

what made yesterday a good wager? I would call it very fortunate to win. Milone got smacked around and if not for a 4-run error probably gets an L

what made yesterday a good wager? I would call it very fortunate to win. Milone got smacked around and if not for a 4-run error probably gets an L

A 9 run/12 to 3 victory is lucky? Fortunate? I have now officially heard it all. Sad thing is you probably aren't trolling and actually sincerely believe that.

There is nothing left say other than, WOW and oh my. God Bless you and that strange brain of yours GW.

Wrigley or Coors for the FF over?

Nova's first start coming back from surgery.... Not sure how long he's going to be allowed to go

The Yankee bullpen is so worn out. I'm not sure how you don't take the Phillies TT over tomorrow.

A 9 run/12 to 3 victory is lucky? Fortunate? I have now officially heard it all. Sad thing is you probably aren't trolling and actually sincerely believe that.

There is nothing left say other than, WOW and oh my. God Bless you and that strange brain of yours GW.

if you didn't watch the game you wouldn't understand

uh danks history vs the twins history and his performance at target field?

and lol i know you didn't watch

if you didn't watch the game you wouldn't understand

didn't have to watch, it's in the box scores any how.

[TABLE="class: mod-data, width: 100%"]
<thead style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background: transparent;">[TR]
[TH]John Danks pitching for Chicago[/TH]
[TH="align: center"]CHW[/TH]
[TH="align: center"]MIN[/TH]
[/TR]
</thead><tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background: transparent;">[TR="class: odd"]
[TD]Mauer homered to left (371 feet).[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]2[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: even"]
[TD]Hunter walked.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: odd"]
[TD]Plouffe grounded into fielder's choice to shortstop, Hunter safe at third on throwing error by shortstop Ramírez.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]Rosario flied out to left, Plouffe to second on throwing error by left fielder Cabrera.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]Suzuki hit sacrifice fly to left, Hunter scored.[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]3[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]Vargas singled to center, Plouffe scored.[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]4[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]Núñez homered to left (372 feet), Vargas scored.[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]6[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]Buxton struck out swinging.[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

-Still like Cole even with 6+ being his worst ERA day, oddly enough he's only pitched against the yankees twice it seems in his career you'd think there'd be a little more even with interleague
-I get the minny is a dog, but yesterday was the first time since June 14th that the the whitesox had more than 4 runs scored..it's been 0-3 in between there..get the Sale love, and maybe it ends 1-0 but he's already faced Minny twice and lost both decision this year (12-2 and 4-3) we'll call the 12-2 an anomaly since it was
-agree about the pitchers in Coors and also the coors field, over for me there again
-Jaime please, don't remember who said it in our threads but this is the best i've seen Jaime and it looks like he is finally healthy again he can keep those kids off balance
-I like to back chichi and wandy on tejas and I will continue to do so, Gravemen a slight dog on the road in Arlington I think he should be a bit higher in the +105 range..nice to see beltre back

I'm a Karns fan but not a real Estrada fan and I think he regresses soon (i thought so too on his last start and guy threw a no-hitter into the 8th) but that jays offense continues to keep them in games and the BP continues to let them down...cecil removed as closer again and third time isn't the charm....I know Gibbons is handcuffed but Phil Coke/Brett Cecil/Aaron Loup are ALL the same pitcher - should never go a full inning and should be brought it for a situation/out

Going with over in Cleveland and Cardinals to win today. Been a rough last couple of days but like those two.

Coors my brother. Brief reasoning. .

Hale always gives up at least 3 runs. 3 is a minimum. Webster first ever start at coors and isn't very good anyway.

I dig it. The case for finding a way to fade pitchers in first Coors start has been pretty well-made last few years, pretty much axiomatic at this point. Was on the over FG at Coors last night, surely will be on over some fashion today. Thanks for tip on FF.

Gw i watched the game. Milone had one shaky inning where all the damage was done with two outs. Danks gave up 6 runs.

Gw i watched the game. Milone had one shaky inning where all the damage was done with two outs. Danks gave up 6 runs.

I see both your side and GW's but the error in the box scores above takes 4 runs away from danks IMO. The Mauer homer sure, btu the other 4?...I dont' think 13-2 is indicative of the actual game itself..just like how we evaluate box scores in CFB and NFL

not sure it's even worth debating, but i will gladly bet against a guy who can't strike people out and allows 12 baserunners in 6 innings

-Still like Cole even with 6+ being his worst ERA day, oddly enough he's only pitched against the yankees twice it seems in his career you'd think there'd be a little more even with interleague
-I get the minny is a dog, but yesterday was the first time since June 14th that the the whitesox had more than 4 runs scored..it's been 0-3 in between there..get the Sale love, and maybe it ends 1-0 but he's already faced Minny twice and lost both decision this year (12-2 and 4-3) we'll call the 12-2 an anomaly since it was
-agree about the pitchers in Coors and also the coors field, over for me there again
-Jaime please, don't remember who said it in our threads but this is the best i've seen Jaime and it looks like he is finally healthy again he can keep those kids off balance
-I like to back chichi and wandy on tejas and I will continue to do so, Gravemen a slight dog on the road in Arlington I think he should be a bit higher in the +105 range..nice to see beltre back

Cole is still very young though? Beltre back is huge, Graveman isn't good and the OAK lines have been insane

Cole is still very young though? Beltre back is huge, Graveman isn't good and the OAK lines have been insane

he's 31, and prior to the interleague change I thought yanks/phils played each other often guess the schedules just never matched up for him, either way I'll back him given the current batting stats of the phils, yanks sttruggles, nova off injury and on a pitch count and hamels pitching for his next team.

Ivan Nova (elbow) will make his season debut on Wednesday against the Phillies.
Nova was knocked around in his final rehab start, but he's feeling healthy and showing good velocity so the Yankees are ready to stick him back into their rotation. The club will go with a six-man rotation for at least one turn, so Nathan Eovaldi and Adam Warren are both safe for now. Fantasy owners should probably give Nova at least a start or two before putting him back into their lineups. Jun 22 - 4:05 PM
Source: Chad Jennings on Twitter

Ivan Nova (elbow) was hit hard in Friday's minor league rehab start with Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre, allowing five runs on seven hits over five innings.
Nova struck out four and walked a pair in the ballgame, throwing 49 of his 84 pitches for strikes. He's expected to rejoin the Yankees next week. Jun 19 - 9:23 PM
Source: Chad Jennings on Twitter

Nope. I don't know how you guys watch all these games and are able to function with so much information in your head not to mention the added stress that comes with watching games you have money on.. . I play about 90% totals. There is very little reason to watch the games in baseball imo and it helps me keep me focused and not bet with my heart. Pitchers are creatures of habit just like any other athlete. They like/dont like certain factors.. (i.e pitching mounds and sightlines at different ball parks)... everything I need is on the resources online...

I have no reason to have to waste my time watching the games

Nope. I don't know how you guys watch all these games and are able to function with so much information in your head. I play about 90% totals. There is very little reason to watch the games in baseball imo and it helps me keep me focused and not bet with my heart. Pitchers are creatures of habit just like any other athlete. They like/dont like certain factors.. (i.e pitching mounds and sightlines at different ball parks)... everything I need is on the resources online...

I have no reason to have to waste my time watching the games
all humans are creatures of habit

and I watch baseball for the sheer enjoyment, IF there's a bet it's more intriguing but I love the game and can watch it anytime

lol not when it comes to professions....

If my morning routine is messed up, im not going to perform less efficiently at my job. Athletes do.
we'll agree to disagree before we get off the track, but yes we are and just cause one thing doesn't = the argument doesn't mean it isn't true

we'll agree to disagree before we get off the track, but yes we are and just cause one thing doesn't = the argument doesn't mean it isn't true

:shake:

i fully agree with you... but i was just referring to their jobs

:shake:

i fully agree with you... but i was just referring to their jobs

with hold the morning coffee from a co-worker who always has one and see how agitated and lesss productive they get until they get that coffee in them.

with hold the morning coffee from a co-worker who always has one and see how agitated and lesss productive they get until they get that coffee in them.

Thats a very silly argument and does not compare to the superstitious rituals that athletes do whatsoever.

verlander absolutely hates it when a game is delayed at the last minute. His routine gets screwed up and he struggles.... That is one thing I learned by actually watching the game.... So with regards to the announcers and ex ball players comments I agree that watching games is beneficial. Not much for the game play itself. That's enough of a sidetrack

Thats a very silly argument and does not compare to the superstitious rituals that athletes do whatsoever.

verlander absolutely hates it when a game is delayed at the last minute. His routine gets screwed up and he struggles.... That is one thing I learned by actually watching the game.... So with regards to the announcers and ex ball players comments I agree that watching games is beneficial. Not much for the game play itself. That's enough of a sidetrack

Creature of Habit: "someone who always does the same thing in the same way"

pretty crazy price for carrasco, might be better suited for an over given how farmer was his last start

yeah if i had to make a bet on the game i'd go over as well...carrasco rarely has a clean outing, especially the way the kittens are hitting the ball, even without miguel in the lineup

yeah if i had to make a bet on the game i'd go over as well...carrasco rarely has a clean outing, especially the way the kittens are hitting the ball, even without miguel in the lineup
Didn't know miggy was sitting today, but since Vmart's been back there's definitely been more punch - maybe some more confidence with his bat in there.

Didn't know miggy was sitting today, but since Vmart's been back there's definitely been more punch - maybe some more confidence with his bat in there.

he's swinging the bat for real now, before he went on the DL he looked like corky from life goes on at the plate...lineup has definitely missed him.

TB has owned Tor (8-2 L10) and Karns day splits much better than Estrada. Tor much better vs. LHP. Take my chances with a reasonable price on TB

Backing off the Phillies TT.... No idea what to expect out of Nova and the Phillies could very well just take the afternoon off mentally and look forward to their day off tomorrow.

TB has owned Tor (8-2 L10) and Karns day splits much better than Estrada. Tor much better vs. LHP. Take my chances with a reasonable price on TB
he made them look silly his first go around wouldn't be surprised for a repeat performance.

Graveman with best splits (away/night), Rodriguez with worst splits (home/night). Oak is streaky and hot right now. I will take my chances with Oakland.

Killersports has a 17-0 trend that says WS lose today
Also an 0-12 trend vs Dodgers and a 0-10-1 trend pushing the under.

Back