Wednesday Bases

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
Hoping the late inning rally for Philly to cover the RL gets this season going. 1-2 last night, onto tonight.

Totals 16-13+3.00
Sides 10-13 -2.92
YTD 26-26-3 +0.08

Kansas City TT over 4.5

Washington / Philadelphia under 9.5

LA Angels -1.5 even

GL Everyone:cheers:

Last edited:
GL today Santa...I really, really want to play that UNDER with you in Philadelphia. You have an excellent UNDER ump there, but...those pitcher's. Just cant pull the trigger on that one yet.

Short - along with the ump, I think Patterson is getting stronger and that first start aside he has pitched 'decent' but not going deep. LIeber has some good H2H #'s. Join in, lol. GL

Farm - was on it last time KC faced Ponson and they got 11 runs, have to go back to it. GL

ETG - you too man, GL today

Short - along with the ump, I think Patterson is getting stronger and that first start aside he has pitched 'decent' but not going deep. LIeber has some good H2H #'s. Join in, lol. GL

Hey bro...check your starting pitcher for the Nats. Patterson was scratched yesterday. You have Hill on the mound!

Hey bro...check your starting pitcher for the Nats. Patterson was scratched yesterday. You have Hill on the mound!

if thats the case he was listed on the play so its null... wouldnt play it with Hill on the mound though, lol. Thanks man, I hadnt seen that though since he was still listed (and still is on Pinny). GL:cheers:

Hey Santa...Now CRIS showing Patterson on the hill for Philadelphia tonite, so looks like your play is a go. I need to take another look at this one.

Short - guess things got all screwy. GL with your plays tonight.

Steed - sure hope to. GL

Grind - you too. ENjoy your birthday man. GL

Back