NFL Post-season

Jan 13, 1:30PM
AFC WILD CARD ROUND
Cleveland Browns @ Houston Texans
Pointspread Advantage: Houston 0.2
NO BET
The current Circa line of Cleveland -2 is spot on and the tightest line of all the Wild Card games.

Jan 13, 5:15PM
AFC WILD CARD ROUND
Miami Dolphins @ Kansas City Chiefs
Pointspread Advantage: Miami 7.5
143Miami +4.5, -110 (Circa)
This line covers two key numbers in a matchup that's pretty even. I believe Miami "could" win this game outright so I feel pretty comfortable playing the current line.

Jan 14, 10:00AM
AFC WILD CARD ROUND
Pittsburgh Steelers @ Buffalo Bills
Pointspread Advantage: Buffalo 5.4
146Buffalo -9.5, -115 (Circa)
Buffalo winning by less than 13-14 points would suprise me but I'll take a 10 point win margin. On the defensive side of the ball these teams are pretty even. The difference here is the Bills have a large advantage comparing both offenses.

Jan 14, 1:30PM
NFC WILD CARD ROUND
Green Bay Packers @ Dallas Cowboys
Pointspread Advantage: Dallas 7
148Dallas -7, -110 (Circa)
Much like the previous game mentioned, I'd be suprised if the Cowboys also don't win by 13-14 or more. Although Dallas has the edge on both sides of the ball they have a glaring edge on defense.

Jan 14, 5:15PM
NFC WILD CARD ROUND
Las Angeles Rams @ Detroit Lions
Pointspread Advantage: Los Angeles 1.9
NO BET
Much like Cle/Hou this is also a very tight line. Unless I can get, at the very minimum, +3.5 I won't be betting this game. It's the Rams or nothing for me.

Jan 15, 5:00PM
NFC WILD CARD ROUND
Philadelphia Eagles @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Pointspread Advantage: Tampa Bay 5.3
152Tampa Bay +3, -110 (Circa)
I may be in the minority here backing Tampa Bay. They're the other underdog along with Miami that I feel "could" win outright this week.

Good luck!

I'm ON the Bucs +3 already but this just hit the wire a couple hrs ago.

Adam Schefter - Eagles’ WR A.J. Brown, who worked hard in his rehab to try to make it back this week, is out for Monday night’s wild-card matchup vs. the Bucs due to his sprained knee, per sources. Brown has made enough progress that, if the Eagles advance, he could return for the divisional.

Back