Wednesday 1/3

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
'05/'06 NBA Record ATS: 122-95 (56%)
'06/'07 NBA Record ATS: 50-36 (58%)

Minnesota +4 (-107 @ Pinny)
Spurs are 1-6 ATS laying between 3-5 points and have a revenge spot vs. Dallas on Friday night.

Caron Butler O21 Points (-110 @ Greek)
He's sailed over this number 8 of 10 games, Arenas is dinged up, and he's very mad at Milwaukee.

moneybag.gif
moneybag.gif

Killa this is a tough scheduling spot for the spurs. i just get nervous about the spurs is these positions because they are a veteran team and i dont see them looking forward to many games especially after losing to the cavs. caron looks good. what do you think about the over in the suns game killa?

Certainly agree with action on Min. Spurs 5-3 on b-bs but 2 were NO, i was Knicks, one was Portland and one was Clipps in deep slump. Some debate though how. Last 4 times at Minn Spurs by halfs starting with most distant game Spurs pushed and lost, Spurs lost and lost, Spurs won and lost by 8 second half and most recently won and won with Garnett and Carter not playing. I have a ml bet on game and have played Minn first half plus 2.5. If that loses will double up second half. Just think in this spot because of Thursday TNT Dallas rematch chances of Minn not winning at least 1 are tiny. Intended to post this as part of a larger post and in more detail but Pinn has cut the first half to 2 and want the idea out before the mice get to it elsewhere. Played the Prop BOL

Butler is one of my most hated player in sports after the shit he pulled against the Cavs last year. I will be pulling for you though. BOL

YesSir said:
Butler is one of my most hated player in sports after the shit he pulled against the Cavs last year. I will be pulling for you though. BOL

thats u and lebron? :spank:

YesSir said:

I musta missed it, or maybe the weeds getting to my memory, but what did he do???

your breakin the rule i set...lol

i've faded SA three times this season and lost all three...
the problem is that if they get motivated during the course of the game, they can win by 20...also, they just scored a season low in cleveland and might be a lil pissed off...I don't know, BOL...you've got balls to fade the Spurs off a loss

Best of luck man. Onoly games I woulda considered tonight are Raps-Suns over and Knicks. Gonna observe for a bit...NBA has basically been a draw for last 35 days...thats pointless...hehe

GL tonight

billivy said:
your breakin the rule i set...lol

i've faded SA three times this season and lost all three...
the problem is that if they get motivated during the course of the game, they can win by 20...also, they just scored a season low in cleveland and might be a lil pissed off...I don't know, BOL...you've got balls to fade the Spurs off a loss

Yup, this is my second venture into the daring underworld of fading the Spurs off a loss. 1-0 so far, so I'll let that unit ride tonight.

B.A.R. said:
Best of luck man. Onoly games I woulda considered tonight are Raps-Suns over and Knicks. Gonna observe for a bit...NBA has basically been a draw for last 35 days...thats pointless...hehe

GL tonight

I hear you dawg. Honestly, I have no inspiration right now. Just a dull time in NBA. But I'm a guy who needs inspiration to really focus and do well, and I just don't feel it right now. Handicapping feels like a job right now, instead of feeling fun. Ehhh, just too much other shit going on with the holidays and all I guess. Need to get my mojo back.

Thats what the fuck Im talkin bout baby, easy money

money;money;

Great Job Killa....
Caron came out firing and the T'wolves win outright!!!
I love it when they me big papa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now lets get this OVER in the LSU/ND game....3rd quarter is slowing down a bit :(

Good Job Today!!!!

Back