Wednesday 04/13/16 NBA discussion thread

When did Kobe become Kobe Bean and what the hell does it mean? I feel like it's a 24-hour-old nickname.

I swear I've only heard it in video tributes the last day or so. Or I forgot. Haven't seen much Bean tossed around over the years.

And they cover. Grats Dubs.

Cf3SL7-UkAAI8dN.jpg:large

Can't believe the blazers are a 5th seed what a weak western conference this year

Terry Stotts coach of the year imo...lost 4 starters and still got them in the playoffs in what was expected to be a major rebuilding year.

Last season that record would have had them in 10th place however.

Man my guy went to Europe at the wrong time. I would have had 4 or 5 max plays tonight... all rolled. Oh, well.

60 million in cap and another top 3 pick will do wonders for any organization.

Won't be down for too long.

KD will be there next season.

LMAO why would any top free agent sign with the Lakers ?

Lakers would be better off losing that pick this year considering how stacked the 2017 draft will be. Even then what's to say they don't blow it like taking DeAngelo over Porzingis.

What a performance, Vino, ageless.

I'm not a Laker fan but they'll be back sooner than later. This isn't the Knicks with Melo.

LMAO why would any top free agent sign with the Lakers ?

Lakers would be better off losing that pick this year considering how stacked the 2017 draft will be. Even then what's to say they don't blow it like taking DeAngelo over Porzingis.

The problem was the big men they'd taken in previous years. They didn't need a Porzingis on their roster, they needed a guard, a point guard. Not saying they still shouldn't have taken him, but I'd imagine that's why they didn't. The Sixers get mocked for taking the same player year after year...the Lakers don't do that and the same thing happens. They can't win either way in reality....at least with fans (whose opinions don't mean a damn thing anyway).

What player wanted to play with Kobe during his retirement tour since he blew his ACL?

Everyone wants to play there...

Oklahoma City, come on. Their entire roster could bolt to LAL.

"no one has ever said goodbye to the nba like this"

50 shots, man, who is that? that's kobe bean bryant

Back