Wednesday 04/13/16 NBA discussion thread

Tough back to back road games for Heat.

I Agree with Wade playing 34 Min and Deng playing 41min My only question is who has the tie breaker if Boston wins because if I'm seeing this right if Boston Wins and Atlanta Wins and Boston owns the tie breaker between them and the heat that would drop the Heat to 5th and no Home court for the first round. Now if the Heat own the tie breaker then I can see Boston putting a hurt on the Heat.

Looks like the Heat will give it a go

The Miami Heat will be seeded:

• No. 3 if the Heat win OR the Hawks lose
  • No. 5 ifthe Heat andHornets lose AND the Hawks win
  • No. 6 if the Heat lose AND the Hawks and Hornets win

The Boston Celtics will be seeded:
    • No. 4 if the Celtics and Hawks win
    • No. 5 if the Celtics and Hornets lose OR the Celtics win and Hawks lose
    • No. 6 if the Celtics lose AND the Hornets win

Could someone do a query on Cleveland on the road vs lefties in MLB?

I bet they suck. Their line-up hasn't been built to face a good left-hander in 10+ years. They did have a year that they got to Sale a couple times, think it was either 2013 or 2014. Price and Moore shut them down so far this year (Price was in Cleveland), and the Tribe did hit Danks, but who doesn't?

However, I suspect when the dust settles, the Indians will hit lefties marginally better than last year. Lindor hits them, he's a relatively new presence in the top of the line-up. And Napoli, journeyman that he is, is probably the best RH middle-of-the-order hitter they've put in there in several years. Old guys Raj, Byrd, and Uribe are all playing a lot right now for better or worse while some guys heal, they all swing from the RH side. So the line-up is not quite as lopsided.

Funny that the pistons are playing the Cavs tonight..... there is no reason for either of these teams to show each other anything

Barely recognizable line-ups probably. Lebron, Love, Kyrie, JR are out. Thompson probably a couple minutes to extend his game streak. Surely Detroit rests guys too.

Complex. I guess I keep an eye out on Mavericks/Spurs and if it seems clear the Mavericks win, bet on Trailblazers to cover the first half vs Nuggets. If Spurs looks like the winner, I bet Trailblazers/Nuggets Over...

I want to thank Divol & the many others who make this the best NBA thread on the planet. Always appreciate & look forward to reading this thread daily. Thank you!! :shake2:

Can't understand why teams out of the race are 'resting' players. Show some f@#king pride.

If boston wins and atlanta wins, the celtics would be in 4th place and have come court

wild
Cf8d0obW4AAVq2e.jpg

Grizz can't afford even the slightest injury to anyone so not sure.

Bulls covered back in '96 to get win 72 against the Bullets.

Also Barkley needs to shut up, like the dude but come on man.

Dude's opinions carry no substance, talks for the sake of talking.

Go Miami.

so pumped for the playoffs.

Remember to not let the last week of the season influence your playoff wagers too much.

Go Miami.

so pumped for the playoffs.

Remember to not let the last week of the season influence your playoff wagers too much.

Or in the Cavs case, don't let the entire regular season do that.

Looking like Charlotte will be in Atlanta and the C's will be in South Beach when the playoffs start.

Look at these scores holy shit. I think you're crazy if you bet on the grizz. Just sayin

Agree. It's a mute point for the Grizz, play hard and lose or say 'fuck it', take it in the ass and get ready for the Spurs.

I like that Celtics team. I'm also kind of hoping the Heat get bounced, Bron seems psyched out against Wade and those guys. In the regular season meetings anyway.

Back