Wednesday 03/06/13 NBA discussion thread

Just got back from being out. Boston just raped any chance I was gonna take them vs Atlanta. WTF? Indy had a cosy lead after 1 (last point I saw before I left), was setting up the Atlanta fixture perfectly (given Atlanta was up nicely as well, and I see it stayed that way there). Then this shit happens.

boston is so much better than atlanta though

^^yeah, but their last 2 efforts gonna inflate their line. Atlanta is in the ugly 2nd-game-off-road-trip spot that set up the look in to begin with, but Boston will be playing a 3rd in 4, and will be travelling to their 11th straight venue. Really wanted them to lose badly, meaning their best players got time off in the 4th. Would've set up everything.

they just called a ghost call on EG steppin out of bounds

they dont review that but the other call b4????

NBA is as inconsistent as it's ever been this season. Is a game of runs, no doubt but this year it's a game of droughts and explosions.

Officiating reeks like the back alley of a chinese restaurant too boot...

man what a melt down

hornets havent scored in 6:47

Eric Gordon is good, but for the good of the Hornets I hoe they can get something for the trade

20-0 run, I mean come the fuck on
onlookers couldn't even compete with them with Davis on the floor

Of course. When Dwight has 4 fouls in 12 minutes, it's all good, but when Lakers mske amazing comeback, refs help the Lakers. What a joke!

cavs monday and hornets today.

i'm calling it a season, +39 units is a very pleasant year. will share thoughts regularly still.

on that inbounds play where kobe had the dunk, not only was he open, but another guy was too i think it was Meeks. really weird that play. i can't get over it.

Yeah I'm taking a break from nba, starting to have mixed feelings about the sport. Loved it for awhile but this is whack. Can't cap for an injury to take place

Back