WedBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Last two days Im down -16.70 and down -19.77 for the yr

Suggest either turning away now and not reading this or taking everything u read here very lightly because I am certainly not seeing the ball well at the moment.

Wed
early 12:35
951 Colorado Rockies* +138 vs Cincinnati Reds x1
951 Colorado Rockies/Cincinnati Reds* Under 8 -140 x1 Surprised to see Col on top of NL West standings. While they may not stay there long, they are playing decent ball overall going 5-1 of late. Betttis is off to a solid start as he is 2-0 with a 2.95 ERA in three starts so far. He has been the Rockies best starter thus far. The Reds have not been playing well of late and It won’t get much better after this one. Their pitching has fallen of the table and they are taking on one of the hottest offenses in the league right now.

Last edited:
1:45
954 St. Louis Cardinals* -112 vs Chicago Cubs x1
953 Chicago Cubs/St. Louis Cardinals* Under 7½ -118 x1
You also are likely to see some regulars get this game off on both sides with a 1:45 p.m. so chk lineups. Hendricks 1-1, 2.84 gets the ball for Chicago. He has allowed exactly two runs in each of his first two starts but has yet to make it past 6.2 innings. Hendricks made one start against St. Louis last season and took a no-decision after allowing four runs and six hits in five innings. He has a 4.91 career ERA at Busch Stadium. Holliday, who hasn't done much yet this season, is 6-for-12 with two homers and four RBIs off Hendricks. Carpenter is 6-for-10 with a homer. So I'm guessing those two stay in the lineup. The Cards' Martinez 2-0, 3.46 has gotten the best run support in the majors thus far. St. Louis has scored 14 and 12 runs in his two starts. Martinez was 2-0 with a 5.24 ERA in five appearances (four starts) last year vs. the Cubs. Fowler is 4-for-12 off him. Struggling Rizzo is 3-for-12 with a homer and five RBIs.
I'm playing against a sweep here and with two decent starters I like the Under which is dangerous with these two offenses

2:10
966 Chicago White Sox* -152 vs Los Angeles Angels x1
965 Los Angeles Angels/Chicago White Sox* Under 7½ -130 x1
The CWS have not been good to me this season except when Sale starts.Sale comes into this game with a solid 2.35 ERA and a dazzling 0.78 WHIP, along with 23 strikeouts in 23 innings pitched. Sale is coming off a gem, pitching a complete game shutout against the Rays this past weekend. Sale has great numbers against the Angels in his career, boasting a 4-0 record with a 1.64 ERA and a 0.76 WHIP in 38.1 innings pitched. The tall left hander has dominated the Angels hitters as Trout is 3 for 13 and Pujols is 2 for 15, and Calhoun and Cron are a combined 0 for 8. The White Sox offense has been cooled down as of late, and are now averaging just 3.00 runs per game, ranking them 26th in the Majors, and have a .219 team batting average. A hi price for the Sox but I dont see any other way to go

On the Rocks with ya, today Hound...let's get some of that early coin...BOL :cheers3:

Holbrook at STL
Worth taking into account here?
GL bloodhound love the write ups!

Under is 5-0-1 in last six Holbrook games.
While I'm not an ump player, I do look at them when capping, and hard not to add this ump into decision making

Welcome and Thanks for stopping by Jappy
GL

Blood, he's an over guy no matter the recent trends if you're going with that angle. Small K zone, not to deter anything you have. But he's not pitcher friendly.

Thanks guys I appreciate all of the well wishes. U may believe I make to big of a deal about some of this but I doing my best to pk winners and when things arent working, I may have to look deeper into some of these games. I'm not used to being on the losing side of capping and it always bothers me mentally, sometimes more so than financially.
GL

With u on STL Bloody boy

GL today dog

On the Rocks with ya, today Hound...let's get some of that early coin...BOL :cheers3:

BOL Blood.

You shall break your slump starting today

BOL today BH. Looks solid:shake:

Better days ahead BH, no worries. get the mlb $$$

GL today Blood
:shake:

1:45
954 St. Louis Cardinals* -112 vs Chicago Cubs x1
953 Chicago Cubs/St. Louis Cardinals* Under 7½ -118 x1
You also are likely to see some regulars get this game off on both sides with a 1:45 p.m. so chk lineups. Hendricks 1-1, 2.84 gets the ball for Chicago. He has allowed exactly two runs in each of his first two starts but has yet to make it past 6.2 innings. Hendricks made one start against St. Louis last season and took a no-decision after allowing four runs and six hits in five innings. He has a 4.91 career ERA at Busch Stadium. Holliday, who hasn't done much yet this season, is 6-for-12 with two homers and four RBIs off Hendricks. Carpenter is 6-for-10 with a homer. So I'm guessing those two stay in the lineup. The Cards' Martinez 2-0, 3.46 has gotten the best run support in the majors thus far. St. Louis has scored 14 and 12 runs in his two starts. Martinez was 2-0 with a 5.24 ERA in five appearances (four starts) last year vs. the Cubs. Fowler is 4-for-12 off him. Struggling Rizzo is 3-for-12 with a homer and five RBIs.
I'm playing against a sweep here and with two decent starters I like the Under which is dangerous with these two offenses

Same thing here blood, more questioning myself than anything and it can get frustrating obviously. Just part of the puzzle I guess.

Blood, he's an over guy no matter the recent trends if you're going with that angle. Small K zone, not to deter anything you have. But he's not pitcher friendly.
Thanks kj,
thats exactly the reason I am Not just an ump guy...trends change, even up and then change again. Today may be the day the trends change, maynot be

Long time lurker =)
I'm new to capping MLB and just wanted to get your take. Congrats on the ncaab yr u had.

955 New York Mets* -155 vs Philadelphia Phillie x1
955 New York Mets/Philadelphia Phillies* Over 7 -180 x half

957 Washington Nationals* +102 vs Miami Marlins x1
957 Washington Nationals/Miami Marlins* Over 7 -155 x2

970 New York Yankees* -145 vs Oakland Athletics x1
969 Oakland Athletics/New York Yankees* Over 8 -120 x1

960 Atlanta Braves* +138 vs Los Angeles Dodgers x ten littleones
959 Los Angeles Dodgers/Atlanta Braves* Over 8 -120 x half

971 Toronto Blue Jays* +103 vs Baltimore Orioles x1
971 Toronto Blue Jays/Baltimore Orioles* Over 8 -145 x1

973 Tampa Bay Rays* -104 vs Boston Red Sox x1
973 Tampa Bay Rays/Boston Red Sox* Over 7 -155 x1

978 Texas Rangers* -120 vs Houston Astros x1
977 Houston Astros/Texas Rangers* Over 8 -140 x1

980 Milwaukee Brewers* -129 vs Minnesota Twins x half
979 Minnesota Twins/Milwaukee Brewers* Over 8 -150 x1

962 San Diego Padres* -108 vs Pittsburgh Pirates x half
961 Pittsburgh Pirates/San Diego Padres* Over 7 -160 x1

GL the rest of the way, my friend.
Thanks Grind, I need it

Looks like you're loving you some overs tonight. Are you on the GS, too?
My overers are driving me to the poor house. I have played two GS's so far and gone 1-1,,,I have got to get on th same page as these tms are before I dive head over heals in with pars, props and gs's

Long time lurker =)
I'm new to capping MLB and just wanted to get your take. Congrats on the ncaab yr u had.
Join in every chance U get and give us ur take....best way to learn

Same thing here blood, more questioning myself than anything and it can get frustrating obviously. Just part of the puzzle I guess.
kj, ur a man after my on heart

Thanks and GL Gentlemen

Back