Wed Mac, wooo I am fired up

My bro's wife has a kick ass t shirt that says fuck Texas on it, then has the Longhorns pointed down, man it is the shit, and I wanna bang her, just add that in.

Fuck my name would be fucktexas if I could do that, but I don't think that is possible. I guess if they will let me to post as FuckTexas I will, would rather have that.

I hate Texas with a passion, fuck they can fuck off, those fucks. Let me hear you mothafuckas talk some more shit, unless you say Lincoln's in the house.

Fuck those fucks, I hate em, fucking Texas, they can blow me, and it was just a bad deal bringing them in. Why fucking do that? Then oh no you can't take these guys that don't qualify, and there were all kinds of regulations, which hurt, but really the worst part was we brought em in, then guys in Texas wouldn't come here, which they would before cuz Texas was worthless in the SWC, fuck that conference was a debacle.

I mean Deaz you can say whatever about my posting name, I don't care, or whoever does. Fuck I hate Texas, they have caused so many problems ruining my damn program. Well I would just have my name be fucktexas is what I would want.

Yeah need my posting name to fucktexas, that would be better, well those fucks just ruined my team, that is when the Huskers went downhill cuz they made all these regulations and crap, just things to screw us pretty much, for their benefit, which why the fuck did we agree to that, fuck that, they can suck my balls I am not agreeing to that shit.

Whoa, I better go to bed, man I am wasted now. Still drinking but, it is no good now, oh no. I can still type it up, and make sense somewhat though. You are a total retard ha, yeah no, if I was I couldn't be coherent on here after about 3/4 of a 1.75 liter of vodka dude, umm no.

Bro I think your perfectly normal. Who the fuck don't drink all night to 7 am on weekdays. Real talk baby

Back