Wed discussion

SportsNut

Breaking it down briefly
<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=Column_Date_Headers_Odds><TD colSpan=7>MLB Baseball - Wed 4/29

</TD></TR><TR class=Column_Headers_Odds><TD colSpan=3>Game</TD><TD>Run Line</TD><TD>Money Line</TD><TD>Total Runs</TD><TD>More</TD></TR><TR class=AD1><TD>Wed 4/29</TD><TD>951</TD><TD>Pittsburgh Pirates
I. Snell
</TD><TD>+1.5 -121</TD><TD>+185</TD><TD>OVER 8.5 -107</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=AD1><TD>10:05 AM</TD><TD>952</TD><TD>Milwaukee Brewers
Y. Gallardo
</TD><TD>-1.5 +111</TD><TD>-201</TD><TD>UNDER 8.5 -103</TD></TR><TR class=AD2><TD>Wed 4/29</TD><TD>953</TD><TD>Florida Marlins
J. Johnson
</TD><TD>+1.5 -140</TD><TD>+170</TD><TD>OVER 7.5 +119</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=AD2><TD>10:10 AM</TD><TD>954</TD><TD>New York Mets
JO. Santana
</TD><TD>-1.5 +130</TD><TD>-178</TD><TD>UNDER 7.5 -129</TD></TR><TR class=AD1><TD>Wed 4/29</TD><TD>955</TD><TD>San Diego Padres
K. Correia
</TD><TD>+1.5 -143</TD><TD>+142</TD><TD>OVER 10.5 -110</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=AD1><TD>12:10 PM</TD><TD>956</TD><TD>Colorado Rockies
A. Cook
</TD><TD>-1.5 +133</TD><TD>-150</TD><TD>UNDER 10.5 +100</TD></TR><TR class=AD2><TD>Wed 4/29</TD><TD>957</TD><TD>Chicago Cubs
R. Dempster
</TD><TD>-1.5 +146</TD><TD>-116</TD><TD>OVER 9.5 -101</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=AD2><TD>12:40 PM</TD><TD>958</TD><TD>Arizona D-Backs
D. Davis
</TD><TD>+1.5 -156</TD><TD>+108</TD><TD>UNDER 9.5 -109</TD></TR><TR class=AD1><TD>Wed 4/29</TD><TD>959</TD><TD>Washington Nationals
S. Olsen
</TD><TD>+1.5 -125</TD><TD>+168</TD><TD>OVER 10.5 +106</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=AD1><TD>04:05 PM</TD><TD>960</TD><TD>Philadelphia Phillies
B. Myers
</TD><TD>-1.5 +115</TD><TD>-176</TD><TD>UNDER 10.5 -116</TD></TR><TR class=AD2><TD>Wed 4/29</TD><TD>961</TD><TD>St Louis Cardinals
A. Wainwright
</TD><TD>+1.5 -201</TD><TD>+106</TD><TD>OVER 8.5 +117</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=AD2><TD>04:10 PM</TD><TD>962</TD><TD>Atlanta Braves
J. Vazquez
</TD><TD>-1.5 +183</TD><TD>-114</TD><TD>UNDER 8.5 -127</TD></TR><TR class=AD1><TD>Wed 4/29</TD><TD>963</TD><TD>Houston Astros
F. Paulino
</TD><TD>+1.5 -161</TD><TD>+132</TD><TD>OVER 9 +101</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=AD1><TD>04:10 PM</TD><TD>964</TD><TD>Cincinnati Reds
E. Volquez
</TD><TD>-1.5 +151</TD><TD>-140</TD><TD>UNDER 9 -111</TD></TR><TR class=AD2><TD>Wed 4/29</TD><TD>965</TD><TD>Los Angeles Dodgers
E. Stults
</TD><TD>+1.5 -165</TD><TD>+136</TD><TD>OVER 8 +105</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=AD2><TD>07:15 PM</TD><TD>966</TD><TD>San Francisco Giants
T. Lincecum
</TD><TD>-1.5 +155</TD><TD>-144</TD><TD>UNDER 8 -115</TD></TR><TR class=AD1><TD>Wed 4/29</TD><TD>967</TD><TD>LAA Angels
S. Loux
</TD><TD>+1.5 -159</TD><TD>+125</TD><TD>OVER 10.5 -108</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=AD1><TD>09:35 AM</TD><TD>968</TD><TD>Baltimore Orioles
K. Uehara
</TD><TD>-1.5 +149</TD><TD>-133</TD><TD>UNDER 10.5 -102</TD></TR><TR class=AD2><TD>Wed 4/29</TD><TD>969</TD><TD>Seattle Mariners
E. Bedard
</TD><TD>-1.5 +144</TD><TD>-113</TD><TD>OVER 9 +112</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=AD2><TD>11:05 AM</TD><TD>970</TD><TD>Chicago White Sox
G. Floyd
</TD><TD>+1.5 -154</TD><TD>+105</TD><TD>UNDER 9 -122</TD></TR><TR class=AD1><TD>Wed 4/29</TD><TD>971</TD><TD>Boston Red Sox
J. Lester
</TD><TD>-1.5 +136</TD><TD>-120</TD><TD>OVER 9.5 +110</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=AD1><TD>04:05 PM</TD><TD>972</TD><TD>Cleveland Indians
F. Carmona
</TD><TD>+1.5 -146</TD><TD>+112</TD><TD>UNDER 9.5 -120</TD></TR><TR class=AD2><TD>Wed 4/29</TD><TD>973</TD><TD>New York Yankees
J. Chamberlain
</TD><TD>-1.5 +120</TD><TD>-133</TD><TD>OVER 9 -114</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=AD2><TD>04:05 PM</TD><TD>974</TD><TD>Detroit Tigers
R. Porcello
</TD><TD>+1.5 -130</TD><TD>+125</TD><TD>UNDER 9 +104</TD></TR><TR class=AD1><TD>Wed 4/29</TD><TD>977</TD><TD>Toronto Blue Jays
B. Tallet
</TD><TD>+1.5 -161</TD><TD>+136</TD><TD>OVER 7.5 -116</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=AD1><TD>05:10 PM</TD><TD>978</TD><TD>Kansas City Royals
Z. Greinke
</TD><TD>-1.5 +151</TD><TD>-144</TD><TD>UNDER 7.5 +106</TD></TR><TR class=AD2><TD>Wed 4/29</TD><TD>979</TD><TD>Tampa Bay Rays
S. Kazmir
</TD><TD>-1.5 +123</TD><TD>-130</TD><TD>OVER 8 -115</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=AD2><TD>05:10 PM</TD><TD>980</TD><TD>Minnesota Twins
N. Blackburn
</TD><TD>+1.5 -133</TD><TD>+122</TD><TD>UNDER 8 +105</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:cheers:

Marlins ML 1st 5 and maybe game.
Johnson should be 3-0 if his bullpen didnt blow chunks.

Thats just too much for Johnson in what I assume will be a low scoring game.

- Really interested in the fact that LAA has traveled EAST for the 1st time this season and plays a noon start !! Have to think thats tough on the hitters especially ...

- Also tough on Sea and CWS playing a 2pm start after the DH....Floyd is a beast in day starts....

- Johan's revenge ? Still think Santana actually pitched better then Johnson in that 2-1 loss .

- Its not been easy but I called MILW winning this series do they sweep?? Price is abit high for a Pirate team hanging tough lately despite 3 key hitters out .....

- Cook looks terrible and Correria is just a 5th starter who doesnt go deep into games ..might look at the over . Played the Under today as it was so low it had to be the play at 10.5 now we see a better SP and same total....Rocks pen is overworked..

- Think the Yanks can build off today and will look at them ...

- Philly continues to find ways to win vs LHP and faces another...

- Boston streak is over and might be time to flat fade them but respect Lester

- Reds just cant beat the Astros but might have to try it here ...

- Think Vazquez is throwing well and will look at him...

- Padilla supposedly has his velocity back and Texas RHBs have really swung well ....

- KC faces a LH and Grienke deals ...hard to pass on Grienke but not the most favorable sot imo..

- Interested in Minnesota because they just tend to have success at home vs LHSP...Blackburn certainly helps but maybe over here ...

somebody school me on arizona games .

the roof is open and it's so hot that the ball just flies????......

is that why the totals are shaded a bit towards the over ?

dempster's no road beast and doug davis has yet to implode so 9.5 is reality i guess....

tricky tricky chicago loses the 3 and 4 bats in the order
and guys step up both games going over .

who's the ump wed ?

:whip:{ mavs to spurs }

Marlins ML 1st 5 and maybe game.
Johnson should be 3-0 if his bullpen didnt blow chunks.

Thats just too much for Johnson in what I assume will be a low scoring game.

Johan W 2-1 , L2-1 , W1-0 , W 4-3 ....so far this season...:shake:

somebody school me on arizona games .

the roof is open and it's so hot that the ball just flies????......

is that why the totals are shaded a bit towards the over ?

dempster's no road beast and doug davis has yet to implode so 9.5 is reality i guess....

tricky tricky chicago loses the 3 and 4 bats in the order
and guys step up both games going over .

who's the ump wed ?

:whip:{ mavs to spurs }

Think the ball just flies in Zona period but shortline would know best about the roof opened or closed ...

Looking at the under in S.F.

Stults concerns me not be able to go deep in games and hasnt shown well vs SF to date ...
Eric Stults (L) Previous Starts vs. San Francisco

<TABLE class=data cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR class=datahead><TD width="13%">Date</TD><TD width="12%">Opposition</TD><TD width="8%">Scr</TD><TD width="12%">Line</TD><TD width="5%">W/L</TD><TD width="5%">IP</TD><TD width="5%">H</TD><TD width="5%">R</TD><TD width="5%">ER</TD><TD width="4%">SO</TD><TD width="4%">BB</TD><TD width="4%">HR</TD><TD width="6%">PIT</TD><TD width="6%">P/IP</TD><TD width="6%">G/F</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>04/16/09</TD><TD class=datacell>SF</TD><TD class=datacell>7-2</TD><TD class=datacell>-173/9</TD><TD class=datacell>W/P</TD><TD class=datacell>5.0</TD><TD class=datacell>5</TD><TD class=datacell>2</TD><TD class=datacell>2 </TD><TD class=datacell>2</TD><TD class=datacell>3</TD><TD class=datacell>0</TD><TD class=datacell>89 </TD><TD class=datacell>17.8 </TD><TD class=datacell>1.60</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>07/06/08</TD><TD class=datacell>@ SF</TD><TD class=datacell>5-3</TD><TD class=datacell>112/7.5</TD><TD class=datacell>W/O</TD><TD class=datacell>4.0</TD><TD class=datacell>7</TD><TD class=datacell>2</TD><TD class=datacell>1 </TD><TD class=datacell>4</TD><TD class=datacell>2</TD><TD class=datacell>1</TD><TD class=datacell>78 </TD><TD class=datacell>19.5 </TD><TD class=datacell>6.00</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>09/30/07</TD><TD class=datacell>SF</TD><TD class=datacell>2-11</TD><TD class=datacell>100/8.5</TD><TD class=datacell>L/O</TD><TD class=datacell>4.0</TD><TD class=datacell>11</TD><TD class=datacell>6</TD><TD class=datacell>6 </TD><TD class=datacell>3</TD><TD class=datacell>2</TD><TD class=datacell>1</TD><TD class=datacell>83 </TD><TD class=datacell>20.8 </TD><TD class=datacell>1.67</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>10/01/06</TD><TD class=datacell>@ SF</TD><TD class=datacell>4-3</TD><TD class=datacell>169/8</TD><TD class=datacell>W/U</TD><TD class=datacell>5.0</TD><TD class=datacell>4</TD><TD class=datacell>3</TD><TD class=datacell>2 </TD><TD class=datacell>1</TD><TD class=datacell>2</TD><TD class=datacell>0</TD><TD class=datacell>64 </TD><TD class=datacell>12.8 </TD><TD class=datacell>0.75</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Eric Stults (L) Last 10 Starts

<TABLE class=data cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR class=datahead><TD width="13%">Date</TD><TD width="12%">Opposition</TD><TD width="8%">Scr</TD><TD width="12%">Line</TD><TD width="5%">W/L</TD><TD width="5%">IP</TD><TD width="5%">H</TD><TD width="5%">R</TD><TD width="5%">ER</TD><TD width="4%">SO</TD><TD width="4%">BB</TD><TD width="4%">HR</TD><TD width="6%">PIT</TD><TD width="6%">P/IP</TD><TD width="6%">G/F</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>04/24/09</TD><TD class=datacell>@ COL</TD><TD class=datacell>6-5</TD><TD class=datacell>111/11</TD><TD class=datacell>W/P</TD><TD class=datacell>5.0</TD><TD class=datacell>7</TD><TD class=datacell>3</TD><TD class=datacell>3 </TD><TD class=datacell>3</TD><TD class=datacell>5</TD><TD class=datacell>0</TD><TD class=datacell>100 </TD><TD class=datacell>20.0 </TD><TD class=datacell>0.57</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>04/16/09</TD><TD class=datacell>SF</TD><TD class=datacell>7-2</TD><TD class=datacell>-173/9</TD><TD class=datacell>W/P</TD><TD class=datacell>5.0</TD><TD class=datacell>5</TD><TD class=datacell>2</TD><TD class=datacell>2 </TD><TD class=datacell>2</TD><TD class=datacell>3</TD><TD class=datacell>0</TD><TD class=datacell>89 </TD><TD class=datacell>17.8 </TD><TD class=datacell>1.60</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>04/11/09</TD><TD class=datacell>@ ARI</TD><TD class=datacell>11-2</TD><TD class=datacell>110/10.5</TD><TD class=datacell>W/O</TD><TD class=datacell>5.1</TD><TD class=datacell>4</TD><TD class=datacell>1</TD><TD class=datacell>1 </TD><TD class=datacell>5</TD><TD class=datacell>2</TD><TD class=datacell>0</TD><TD class=datacell>95 </TD><TD class=datacell>17.8 </TD><TD class=datacell>0.83</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Tim is back if the last 2 starts are any indication....:cheers:

Have bets on over in Atlanta and Cardinals but more on the over which I talk about in a thread outside. have a bet on over in Colorado 10.5 minus 9 cents. That is a day game in Colorado with humidity in the 15 to 20 range. Colorado this year in day games is 6-2 over and 8-4 over vs divisional rivals. neither pitcher looks good. Just a KISS bet.

laa @ bal : not really sure about the side but the total seems like a solid under, 1st 5 and game most likely.

sea @ cws : i said i thought seattle could pull the sweep of the doubleheader and they very well could have. there was a foul ball from seattle w/ 2 on in the 7th i believe in the first game that was only a couple feet foul. i once again am not sure about the side here but i like the over. think both teams can contribute tomorrow.

pit @ mil : this one im not sure about the total but i really like milwaukee. think the sweep is inevitable. not too sure about the RL yet because pitt has shown the ability to put up some runs and if they are trying to avoid the sweep they could cover the +1.5 as they did today.

fla @ nym : should be a pretty darn good game imo. johan is really questionable when it comes to covering the ever popular RL. i wouldn't want to lay this heavy juice against such a solid pitcher and team for that matter. not sure if i want to take the dive on the fla ML but +1.5 looks pretty damn tempting. nice and low juice and if it's going to be a low scoring game it will have a good chance.

sd @ col : i actually like sandy here. somewhat marginal however because i guess the over might be alright even though i won't play it but i guess i expect both teams to put in some work.

chc @ ari : i guess i shouldn't have let the line movement scare me away from what i knew was a good play on the cubs. i have the same feeling about this one. i'm sure i won't like how the public is hitting it and where it is but i like the cubs again. surely think dempy is better than doug. soriano is fuckin hot right now.

Last edited:
Woops could someone merge the thread I made in here didn't see the discussion although I should've looked,

I like Baltimore a lot though

Really think Balt ML looks like a play and IMO has little to do with NYY on deck but certainly doesnt hurt . Truth is Loux has allowed 26 hits in 16 innings and Uehera has been solid in 3 of 4 only struggling at Texas . However he has not had an easy slate either hosts NYY and Texas then @ Fenway and @ Texas..

Loux has seen LH go 15/39 agaisnt him with 3bbs to just 1 K which is simply terrible.

Mora has returned which is a plus of course .

LAA is 0-6 in game 2s this season and 5-16 L21 in that role ...funny is Balt is also 5-16 L2 games 2s...and 9-25 L34 Weds....

The noon start doesnt hurt for a team just getting to the EAST COAST and cant argue that having the Yanks on deck doesnt provide a distraction..

Neither team hits that well so far in day games so think that is edge to Balt with the better SP and offenses being equal.....

Under MILW vs PITT based on each SP past history vs the opponent ...also Snell is 6-2 Under L8 away starts

Besides Floyd in the day we have CWS at 3-1 vs LHSP (13-7L20 although just 6-4 at home in that span) with lone loss somewhat unavoidable when they returned home from a 10 game trip with no rest ..defeated Liriano , Kazmir and Burres outscoring there opponents 18-2 in the 2 home games..

Col ML - SD is 5-23 L28 Wed games (only 2-12 away since the start of 2008 season) , Cook in 9 of the past 10 vs SD has allowed 2 runs or less in his starts at least 7inn in 7 of those 10 (6inn twice) , actually his 2 home starts so far are 6inn 3 runs so not as bad as I recalled , COL 14-6 L20 at home on WED but also 8-3 since start of 2008 well actually no home wed games yet in 2009 ...team is 0-4 in Cooks starts to date and well just seems like the right spot to finally get a win ....

also Cubs tend to not paly well in Zona but Zona tends to struggle on wed just 6-15 L21..funny thing is they are 13-7 L20 at home on wed but that stretch starts with 7 straight wins so only 6-7 L13 and imagine they have been terrible on the road in that san for the numebrs to make sense ..cubs are just 4-6 L10 away WED but were 9-1 previous to that ...demster also won all 3 road Wed starts in 2008 :cheers:

like it nawlins. cash that shit. definitely worth a shot, you're not even getting that greedy.

Last edited:
balty -0.5 1H/Balty -1 or -1.5

Yesterday was a play on saunders in this 2-game series, setting up for tomorrows play on the orioles.
This IMO seems like the best spot in awhile the o's have to snag a win. they desperately need one losing 4 of 5, and melvin mora is back in the lineup now which will help.
Angels throw loux, and may be happy enough with getting saunders his win and getting focused on the series in the bronx the next day....
while o's throw uehara who the free swinging angels bats have never seen before, with the Wind blowing in @ 15 mph, will help keep uehara's fly balls' effectiveness.
with the getaway game just could see angels batters lack patience at the plate and swing at a lot of early pitches, helping uehara.

In his one day start he pitched extremely well against a red hot sox at fenway, while loux had a pretty good day outing this year as well but it was against the twinks. both failed to record a victory though.

Unfortunately, they dont play well in day games. Need to find their weekday day game splits, so i can make sure its consistent and not just sunday games skewing the stats which they are awful in obviously we saw them get roughed up on patriots day but tuck and many others were preaching boston for obvious situational play reasons, just a bad spot for them + throwing hendrickson who struggles at fenway.

agree with cards, only thing ive played for now as its probably going to move the other way. other guys have thoughts on this one...

considering det/ny over, SEA ML, SF -1, Redlegs -1 (avoid the sweep and look for a big breakout game for them offensively seeing paulino the second time in 2 weeks and being shut down last 2 days, may be some value on the RL should be good weather for ball to carry will revisit tomorrow)

sober up and reviist before the o's game tomorrow. looking at 1H as well as i really dont trust this pen. my man ray threw today and theyre a bit gassed so it will likely be albers/sherill/johnson, dont trust 2 of 3 of those. GL

Last edited:
im a complete idiot, see a couple of things i said nut already coverd, hadnt even read the whole thread yet.

sorry nut. glad we agree though, and thinking along same track. agree mora back is a big plus for them he really brings a lot of veteran leadership and this young team really piggybacks off him.
this team is chocked full of good fastball hitters and if loux has trouble getting his sinker down tomorrow they will make him pay dearly.

The O's must be pissed about the bogus balk call costing them any chance of the win last night as well

Nut, you make a compelling point with Bal/UN parlay about the Japanese kid's tough string of foes to start the year. Anaheim doesn't even belong in the same conversation as the first four teams he's faced...

Would stick to first 5 with Baltimore. Not a fan of inevitable except when related to the government being bs. Foster is the umpire, Snell is pitching against the Bucks. It is a day game. Also Pitt does not play tomorrow and the Bucks greet Arizona. Various small plays on Pitt which I have bet against in the first 2 games.

Nothing seems obvious in the WS game but going with pitching duel first half and game.

early afternoon plays:

not much has changed for me.

balty ML (-155), balty under 10.5 (-110), milky ML (-210), florida +1.5 (-145)

I agree that i certainly hate betting on balty bullpen but im not offered first 5 lines at my current book. if that pen fucks me than ill be livid.

Small bet on Toronto ml. Nothing obvious here either except Toronto intentions. Umpire reeks for Greinke and Toronto still has unstoppable relief pitching and a strong starter. Greinke being a legit Cy it is a little scary betting against but--.

damn tuck, talk about risky bets. i bet against tallet in his last start against my home team and i received a 14-0 beatdown. tallet is good but not as good as some of his numbers may appear. greinke is str8 up gangster and i would wait a week and a half or 2 before i bet against him. im thinking greinke continues his dominance. did you know he had depression and social anxiety disorder? i like the guy alot personally. KC bats are risky to bet as well but not as risky as betting against zach imo.

also, i wouldn't mind a pitt +1.5 play. i was really damn close to putting it in but i ended up not hitting submit. already pretty committed to milky ML so i didn't want to hedge out of a possible winning bet.

mora is not in the lineup but i really don't care. the top 3 guys in that lineup have been doing enough damage to the opposition.

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
Really think Balt ML looks like a play and IMO has little to do with NYY on deck but certainly doesnt hurt . Truth is Loux has allowed 26 hits in 16 innings and Uehera has been solid in 3 of 4 only struggling at Texas . However he has not had an easy slate either hosts NYY and Texas then @ Fenway and @ Texas..

this stood out to me as well .. and now he gets angels lineup minus vlad.....big class drop.

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

this stood out to me as well .. and now he gets angels lineup minus vlad.....big class drop.

Just logged on so havent read anything but Good Luck if you played it . Also glad it makes sense to you as well..:shake:

Balt ML full game and small 1st 5 inn ML
Balt -1.5 RL
Balt over 5.5 runs TT
1st team to score Balt -105

also have Home teams ML for the Salami and small parlays : balt , under Milw , Mets and split bewteen CWS +1.5 RL and CWS ML as the 4th option in the 4 teamer:cheers:

American League went 5-3 O/U yesterday.

Since BC mentioned they went a combined 11-1 on Sunday and Monday.
I assume the so called correction towards overs will continue today.

Your thoughts BC??

Looks like roof is open today in Arizona.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width=480 border=0><TBODY><TR class=tertiaryBg><TD align=left>Date</TD><TD align=left>Opponent</TD><TD align=left>Start Time</TD><TD align=left>Roof Status</TD><TD align=middle>Tickets</TD></TR><!--6:40 - 2210/ 12:40 - 1610 /1:10 - 1640/ 5:10 - 2040 --><TR><TD colSpan=5><HR color=#ffffff SIZE=1></HR></TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>Monday, April 20</TD><TD align=left>vs. Rockies</TD><TD align=left>6:40 p.m.</TD><TD align=left>Open</TD><TD align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=5><HR color=#e0d4ac SIZE=1></HR></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left>Tuesday, April 21</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>vs. Rockies</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>6:40 p.m.</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>Open</TD><TD vAlign=top align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=5><HR color=#e0d4ac SIZE=1></HR></TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>Wednesday, April 22</TD><TD align=left>vs. Rockies</TD><TD align=left>12:40 p.m.</TD><TD align=left>Closed</TD><TD align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=5><HR color=#e0d4ac SIZE=1></HR></TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>Friday, April 24</TD><TD align=left>vs. Giants</TD><TD align=left>6:40 p.m.</TD><TD align=left>Open</TD><TD align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=5><HR color=#e0d4ac SIZE=1></HR></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left>Saturday, April 25</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>vs. Giants</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>5:10 p.m.</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>Open</TD><TD vAlign=top align=middle></TD></TR><!--6:40 - 2210/ 12:40 - 1610 /1:10 - 1640/ 5:10 - 2040 --><TR><TD colSpan=5><HR color=#e0d4ac SIZE=1></HR></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left>Sunday, April 26</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>vs. Giants</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>1:10 p.m.</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>Open</TD><TD vAlign=top align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=5><HR color=#e0d4ac SIZE=1></HR></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left>Monday, April 27</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>vs. Cubs</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>6:40 p.m.</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>Open</TD><TD vAlign=top align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=5><HR color=#e0d4ac SIZE=1></HR></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left>Tuesday, April 28</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>vs. Cubs</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>6:40 p.m.</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>Open</TD><TD vAlign=top align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=5><HR color=#e0d4ac SIZE=1></HR></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left>Wednesday, April 29</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>vs. Cubs</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>12:40 p.m.</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>Open</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Food for thought ....posted this in VKs thread but good reference in general .....

with Twinkies not a fan of this team and maybe they get the loss today after pulling out a close one they blew twice . Twins are 3-1 at home this yr vs LH and they got bailed out the 1st win vs Bedard but lost a tough one anyway the next day 2-0 as sort of the payback. Last season Minny ended the season winning its last 12 at home vs LH after losing 5-1 to Parra ..which I think they were 6-3 before that losing 3-2 to Garrett Olson , 3-0 to CLiff Lee and 1-0 to joe Saunders ...

3-1 to date( Wins 9-2, 3-2 , 6-5 and loss 2-0)

18-4 last year

20-5 vs LH at home since the start of 2008 and all losses low scoring = 5 losses = 5 unders ...

0-2 vs Washburn
1-5 vs Parra
2-3 vs Olson
0-3 vs Lee
0-1 vs Saunders

Mauer does hit LH fairly well but have to think his loss is somewhat negated vs LH this season ...

2008:
3-2 Buerhle
3-1 Braden
11-8 Fieriebrand
7-6 Rowland Smith (long history of overs bewteen SEA and Minny btw)
4-1 Sowers
10-6 Danks
6-5 Richard
7-0 Buerhle
14-2 Harrison
4-3 Lee
9-6 Laffey
6-4 Robertson
Parra Loss 5-1
7-2 Unit
2-1 Lannan
Olsen loss 3-2
Pettitte 6-5
Lester 7-6
Rogers 7-6
Lee loss 3-0
Bale 4-3
Saunders loss 1-0

We also see that many of there wins they also pitched very well ...

So if you look at Minnys home record its more about them vs LH then anything else IMO .....

side note : played Under @MILW and Mets -1.5 RL plus parlayed Mets to the over ....

American League went 5-3 O/U yesterday.

Since BC mentioned they went a combined 11-1 on Sunday and Monday.
I assume the so called correction towards overs will continue today.

Your thoughts BC??

would think lean to the overs today ...alot of over trends for WED for teams as well...basically when in doubt lean over or pass on a marginal under IMO...especially with Day games even though its cooler today ...

from what I have seen Thursdays and Sundays have been the strong under days but also the days with almost night games seem to have been lower scoring which makes sense in April imo..especially a warmer then expected April..

as far as the 11-1 goes that was 12 games and yesterday 5-3 over is 8 games so yesterday in a sense nearly covers the run in terms of number games 12 v 8 so the sample would almost equal...or maybe it was 12-1 under after the CWS game 1 then 5-2 over ...??

im a complete idiot, see a couple of things i said nut already coverd, hadnt even read the whole thread yet.

sorry nut. glad we agree though, and thinking along same track. agree mora back is a big plus for them he really brings a lot of veteran leadership and this young team really piggybacks off him.
this team is chocked full of good fastball hitters and if loux has trouble getting his sinker down tomorrow they will make him pay dearly.

We are all special Cap ...

This is everyone's thread not my thread so dont worry if we cover the same points or share the same opinion(s). maybe it helps to make it clearer for any of us when two or three people say beyond just typing I agree ...

The more thoughts the better IMO . Just try and keep the thoughts into as few posts as possible so the thread is full but not to long imo...

Nut, you make a compelling point with Bal/UN parlay about the Japanese kid's tough string of foes to start the year. Anaheim doesn't even belong in the same conversation as the first four teams he's faced...

I didnt parlay it because it go so juiced out ..total went down to 10 und -120 and Orioles all the way to -160 range just passed on the total ..thought about Under LAA TT 5 runs -120 instead but got to this late today and had about 3 minutes to get my plays in before 1st pitch...

Good Luck today ...:cheers:

i can just imagine sn trying to get as many plays in as possible in 3 minutes. you're always pressed for time when making pays which can be detrimental. give yourself 5-10 minutes so you can at least think for a couple seconds.. haha

like it nawlins. cash that shit. definitely worth a shot, you're not even getting that greedy.

Thanks Jimbo. Just woke up. so far so good with the Fish. Need the Brewcrew too get some work done. Hopefully it hits and i am done for the day.

Always nice to do what you like. What do the Dodgers like. Beat Frisco. Pen is in better shape. Hitting very good. Frisco manager showed himself an idiot again yesterday. Dodgers playing off a win with a starter who wins in frisco and a lot of those Dodger batters hit Tim. Peaceful ml play as they win another series.

Floyd 15-3 in 17 day starts career / 21 apps , 9-1 10 starts last season and 2-0 in 2 starts this season....thats pretty insane 11-1 L12 day starts since 2008 but Bedard also no slouch since joing SEA in day games but smallish sample..8.1 inn 3h 0r 1bb 7k vs OAK this season , 4 starts 2-0 last year 20.2 inn 13h 4r 13bb 19k 2hrs ....

eye opening 1bb to 22 Ks vs RHBs so far which is key vs CWS.....

this is a tough one ...CWS +1.5 RL looks good because of past history for CWS vs LH andFloys track record but also pricey ..

???

Used to play a lot of money bridge at a club run by Bobby Nail. Short very nice guy, he had a saying "Pay as you go and you won"t owe" Was a great player who I listened to. Cook is 0-2 at home and 0-3 in the day. He is the fav. Neither team seems good in the day but over the last 2 years Padres much better and they have better pen and better record and a semi reasonable starter. Mixing ml and al runline here on the Padres.

dodgers might not be a bad idea. don't think it will be easy though because i'm expecting a brutally low scoring game.

Passed on the CWS game fwiw ..(have CWS +1.5 / ML as part of the 4 teamer s I mentioned early) . Truth is the more I looked the less I liked them...

With the COL game think I am playing Rockies . The bullpen is the major concern for me . Cook has not been sharp but solid in the 2 home starts vs two of the better hitting teams in the NL LAD and Philly . Allowed 3 runs in 6 inn both times and as I said last night his past 10 starts vs SD he allowed 2 runs or less in 9 of them but the poor start was recent to be fair .

Cook 5-3 L8 Wed starts past 2 seasons and 3-1 at home(just 2-8 previous 10 though at home on Wed) the loss probably alot to do with irrational pricing as he was -245 vs Zito ..he nor COL was good enough to lay that vs anyone IMO last year. Also 4 of ast 5 starts vs SD at home he and the pen held them to 3 runs or less but his last outing in 08 at home was his worst ..
Aaron Cook (R) Previous Starts vs. San Diego

<TABLE class=data cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR class=datahead><TD width="13%">Date</TD><TD width="12%">Opposition</TD><TD width="8%">Scr</TD><TD width="12%">Line</TD><TD width="5%">W/L</TD><TD width="5%">IP</TD><TD width="5%">H</TD><TD width="5%">R</TD><TD width="5%">ER</TD><TD width="4%">SO</TD><TD width="4%">BB</TD><TD width="4%">HR</TD><TD width="6%">PIT</TD><TD width="6%">P/IP</TD><TD width="6%">G/F</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>08/29/08</TD><TD class=datacell>@ SD</TD><TD class=datacell>9-4</TD><TD class=datacell>-162/8</TD><TD class=datacell>W/O</TD><TD class=datacell>6.0</TD><TD class=datacell>5</TD><TD class=datacell>2</TD><TD class=datacell>2 </TD><TD class=datacell>3</TD><TD class=datacell>2</TD><TD class=datacell>0</TD><TD class=datacell>93 </TD><TD class=datacell>15.5 </TD><TD class=datacell>6.50</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>08/09/08</TD><TD class=datacell>SD</TD><TD class=datacell>3-8</TD><TD class=datacell>-167/9.5</TD><TD class=datacell>L/O</TD><TD class=datacell>5.2</TD><TD class=datacell>10</TD><TD class=datacell>6</TD><TD class=datacell>6 </TD><TD class=datacell>2</TD><TD class=datacell>0</TD><TD class=datacell>0</TD><TD class=datacell>83 </TD><TD class=datacell>14.6 </TD><TD class=datacell>4.00</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>07/01/08</TD><TD class=datacell>SD</TD><TD class=datacell>4-0</TD><TD class=datacell>-166/9.5</TD><TD class=datacell>W/U</TD><TD class=datacell>9.0</TD><TD class=datacell>5</TD><TD class=datacell>0</TD><TD class=datacell>0 </TD><TD class=datacell>4</TD><TD class=datacell>0</TD><TD class=datacell>0</TD><TD class=datacell>79 </TD><TD class=datacell>8.8 </TD><TD class=datacell>1.88</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>05/09/08</TD><TD class=datacell>@ SD</TD><TD class=datacell>4-2</TD><TD class=datacell>140/6.5</TD><TD class=datacell>W/U</TD><TD class=datacell>7.0</TD><TD class=datacell>3</TD><TD class=datacell>1</TD><TD class=datacell>1 </TD><TD class=datacell>1</TD><TD class=datacell>4</TD><TD class=datacell>0</TD><TD class=datacell>100 </TD><TD class=datacell>14.3 </TD><TD class=datacell>4.00</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>07/25/07</TD><TD class=datacell>SD</TD><TD class=datacell>10-2</TD><TD class=datacell>-135/10.5</TD><TD class=datacell>W/O</TD><TD class=datacell>9.0</TD><TD class=datacell>7</TD><TD class=datacell>2</TD><TD class=datacell>2 </TD><TD class=datacell>2</TD><TD class=datacell>0</TD><TD class=datacell>0</TD><TD class=datacell>74 </TD><TD class=datacell>8.2 </TD><TD class=datacell>2.00</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>04/08/07</TD><TD class=datacell>@ SD</TD><TD class=datacell>1-2</TD><TD class=datacell>172/7.5</TD><TD class=datacell>L/U</TD><TD class=datacell>9.0</TD><TD class=datacell>5</TD><TD class=datacell>1</TD><TD class=datacell>1 </TD><TD class=datacell>4</TD><TD class=datacell>0</TD><TD class=datacell>1</TD><TD class=datacell>103 </TD><TD class=datacell>11.4 </TD><TD class=datacell>2.29</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>08/27/06</TD><TD class=datacell>SD</TD><TD class=datacell>6-3</TD><TD class=datacell>108/9</TD><TD class=datacell>W/P</TD><TD class=datacell>8.0</TD><TD class=datacell>5</TD><TD class=datacell>2</TD><TD class=datacell>2 </TD><TD class=datacell>5</TD><TD class=datacell>0</TD><TD class=datacell>1</TD><TD class=datacell>90 </TD><TD class=datacell>11.2 </TD><TD class=datacell>1.71</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>05/30/06</TD><TD class=datacell>@ SD</TD><TD class=datacell>0-2</TD><TD class=datacell>124/7.5</TD><TD class=datacell>L/U</TD><TD class=datacell>7.0</TD><TD class=datacell>10</TD><TD class=datacell>2</TD><TD class=datacell>2 </TD><TD class=datacell>3</TD><TD class=datacell>0</TD><TD class=datacell>0</TD><TD class=datacell>87 </TD><TD class=datacell>12.4 </TD><TD class=datacell>1.67</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>09/22/05</TD><TD class=datacell>SD</TD><TD class=datacell>4-2</TD><TD class=datacell>-107/11.5</TD><TD class=datacell>W/U</TD><TD class=datacell>8.0</TD><TD class=datacell>10</TD><TD class=datacell>2</TD><TD class=datacell>2 </TD><TD class=datacell>1</TD><TD class=datacell>0</TD><TD class=datacell>0</TD><TD class=datacell>90 </TD><TD class=datacell>11.2 </TD><TD class=datacell>2.14</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>09/06/05</TD><TD class=datacell>@ SD</TD><TD class=datacell>6-5</TD><TD class=datacell>142/8</TD><TD class=datacell>W/O</TD><TD class=datacell>6.0</TD><TD class=datacell>6</TD><TD class=datacell>2</TD><TD class=datacell>1 </TD><TD class=datacell>0</TD><TD class=datacell>1</TD><TD class=datacell>0</TD><TD class=datacell>83 </TD><TD class=datacell>13.8 </TD><TD class=datacell>5.00</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Also COL is 9-4 since2004 when he started vs SD an d6-3 in 9 career home starts.....

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=Group_Header><TD class=Group_Header width="100%">AARON COOK'S TEAM IS 11-7 SU IN THESE GAMES.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=Column_Headers><TD class=Column_Headers width="8%">DATE</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="8%">PITCHED FOR</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="7%">RUNS</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="8%">OPP</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="7%">RUNS</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="4%">IP</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="4%">ER</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="4%">BB</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="3%">K'S</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="8%">TEAM RESULT</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="8%">O/U</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="8%">O/U RESULT</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="8%">MONEY LINE</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="15%">OPP PITCHER</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">08/29/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">COL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">9</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">@SD</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">4</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="4%">6</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="4%">2</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="4%">2</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="3%">3</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">W</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%"></TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">O</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">140</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">D Hayhurst</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">08/09/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">COL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">3</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">SD</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">8</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="4%">5⅔</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="4%">6</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="4%">0</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="3%">2</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%"></TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">O</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">-180</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">G Maddux</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">07/01/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">COL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">4</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">SD</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">0</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="4%">9</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="4%">0</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="4%">0</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="3%">4</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">W</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%"></TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">U</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">-160</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">J Banks</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">05/09/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">COL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">4</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">@SD</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">2</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="4%">7</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="4%">1</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="4%">4</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="3%">1</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">W</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%"></TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">U</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">-145</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">J Peavy</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">07/25/2007</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">COL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">10</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">SD</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">2</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="4%">9</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="4%">2</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="4%">0</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="3%">2</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">W</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">10½</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">O</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">115</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">J Germano</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">04/08/2007</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">COL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">1</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">@SD</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">2</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="4%">9</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="4%">1</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="4%">0</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="3%">4</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%"></TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">U</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">-180</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">J Peavy</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">08/27/2006</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">COL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">6</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">SD</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">3</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="4%">8</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="4%">2</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="4%">0</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="3%">5</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">W</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">9</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">P</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">115</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">J Peavy</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">05/30/2006</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">COL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">0</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">@SD</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">2</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="4%">7</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="4%">2</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="4%">0</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="3%">3</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%"></TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">U</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">-130</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">C Young</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">09/22/2005</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">COL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">4</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">SD</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">2</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="4%">8</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="4%">2</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="4%">0</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="3%">1</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">W</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">11½</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">U</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">-110</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">A Eaton</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">09/06/2005</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">COL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">6</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">@SD</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">5</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="4%">6</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="4%">1</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="4%">1</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="3%">0</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">W</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%"></TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">O</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">-155</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">C Park</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">07/10/2004</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">COL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">6</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">@SD</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">2</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="4%">6</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="4%">1</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="4%">3</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="3%">3</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">W</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">8</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">P</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">-170</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">B Lawrence</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">06/01/2004</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">COL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">7</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">@SD</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">1</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="4%">7</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="4%">1</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="4%">2</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="3%">1</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">W</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">9</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">U</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">-170</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">J Germano</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">05/27/2004</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">COL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">3</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">SD</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">4</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="4%">6⅓</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="4%">1</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="4%">1</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="3%">2</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">13½</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">U</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">115</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">J Germano</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">06/16/2003</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">COL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">5</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">SD</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">7</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="4%">6⅓</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="4%">3</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="4%">2</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="3%">2</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">12</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">P</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">-150</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">A Eaton</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">04/18/2003</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">COL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">12</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">SD</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">1</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="4%">9</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="4%">1</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="4%">3</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="3%">4</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">W</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">12½</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">O</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">-130</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">Ol Perez</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">04/13/2003</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">COL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">2</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">@SD</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">6</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="4%">6</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="4%">4</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="4%">1</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="3%">2</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">8</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">P</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">-140</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">Ol Perez</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">09/06/2002</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">COL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">7</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">SD</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">3</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="4%">7</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="4%">1</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="4%">2</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="3%">6</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">W</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">13</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">U</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">-140</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">A Eaton</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">08/31/2002</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">COL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">0</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">@SD</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">3</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="4%">7</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="4%">3</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="4%">0</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="3%">2</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%"></TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">U</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">-120</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">C Condrey</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

minus the last home start see 12 runs in 62.2 inn career vs SD(the good 8 starts) - 8bb 26k

Kevin Correia (R) Previous Starts vs. Colorado

<TABLE class=data cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR class=datahead><TD width="13%">Date</TD><TD width="12%">Opposition</TD><TD width="8%">Scr</TD><TD width="12%">Line</TD><TD width="5%">W/L</TD><TD width="5%">IP</TD><TD width="5%">H</TD><TD width="5%">R</TD><TD width="5%">ER</TD><TD width="4%">SO</TD><TD width="4%">BB</TD><TD width="4%">HR</TD><TD width="6%">PIT</TD><TD width="6%">P/IP</TD><TD width="6%">G/F</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>09/05/07</TD><TD class=datacell>(SF) @ COL</TD><TD class=datacell>5-3</TD><TD class=datacell>155/10</TD><TD class=datacell>W/U</TD><TD class=datacell>6.0</TD><TD class=datacell>4</TD><TD class=datacell>1</TD><TD class=datacell>1 </TD><TD class=datacell>4</TD><TD class=datacell>0</TD><TD class=datacell>0</TD><TD class=datacell>91 </TD><TD class=datacell>15.2 </TD><TD class=datacell>1.00</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>08/31/05</TD><TD class=datacell>(SF) COL</TD><TD class=datacell>5-3</TD><TD class=datacell>-150/8.5</TD><TD class=datacell>W/U</TD><TD class=datacell>2.0</TD><TD class=datacell>4</TD><TD class=datacell>1</TD><TD class=datacell>1 </TD><TD class=datacell>2</TD><TD class=datacell>2</TD><TD class=datacell>0</TD><TD class=datacell>44 </TD><TD class=datacell>22.0 </TD><TD class=datacell>1.00</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>08/04/05</TD><TD class=datacell>(SF) COL</TD><TD class=datacell>6-4</TD><TD class=datacell>-120/9</TD><TD class=datacell>W/O</TD><TD class=datacell>6.0</TD><TD class=datacell>5</TD><TD class=datacell>2</TD><TD class=datacell>2 </TD><TD class=datacell>6</TD><TD class=datacell>3</TD><TD class=datacell>0</TD><TD class=datacell>102 </TD><TD class=datacell>17.0 </TD><TD class=datacell>0.33</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>09/02/03</TD><TD class=datacell>(SF) COL</TD><TD class=datacell>2-1</TD><TD class=datacell>-155/8.5</TD><TD class=datacell>W/U</TD><TD class=datacell>6.0</TD><TD class=datacell>3</TD><TD class=datacell>1</TD><TD class=datacell>1 </TD><TD class=datacell>6</TD><TD class=datacell>0</TD><TD class=datacell>1</TD><TD class=datacell>88 </TD><TD class=datacell>14.7 </TD><TD class=datacell>0.62</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>08/28/03</TD><TD class=datacell>(SF) @ COL</TD><TD class=datacell>1-6</TD><TD class=datacell>100/12</TD><TD class=datacell>L/U</TD><TD class=datacell>5.0</TD><TD class=datacell>4</TD><TD class=datacell>2</TD><TD class=datacell>2 </TD><TD class=datacell>3</TD><TD class=datacell>3</TD><TD class=datacell>0</TD><TD class=datacell>78 </TD><TD class=datacell>15.6 </TD><TD class=datacell>0.50</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Again to be fair Correria himself has done nothing wrong vs COL or at Coors in the starts he has made...25.2 in 20 h 9r 1hr 10bb 19k in his career at Col..

SD is 2-12 away on WED since 2008....

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=Group_Header><TD class=Group_Header width="100%">SAN DIEGO IS 4-16 SU IN THESE GAMES.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=Column_Headers><TD class=Column_Headers width="8%">DATE</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="8%">HOME</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="7%">RUNS</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="8%">AWAY</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="7%">RUNS</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="8%">SU RESULT</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="8%">O/U</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="8%">O/U RESULT</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="8%">MONEY LINE</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="15%">HOME PITCHER</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="15%">AWAY PITCHER</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">04/22/2009</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">SF</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">1</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">SD</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">0</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">9</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">U</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">-125</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">B Zito</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">C Young</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">04/15/2009</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">NYM</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">7</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">SD</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">2</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">9</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">P</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">-180</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">Ol Perez</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">K Correia</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">09/24/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">LA</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">12</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">SD</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">4</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">8</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">O</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">-250</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">C Kershaw</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">S Estes</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">09/17/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">COL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">1</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">SD</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">0</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">11</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">U</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">-125</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">L Hernandez</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">J Geer</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">09/03/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">LA</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">6</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">SD</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">4</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">8</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">O</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">-230</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">H Kuroda</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">W LeBlanc</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">08/20/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">ARI</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">8</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">SD</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">6</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">7</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">O</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">-150</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">D Haren</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">J Peavy</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">08/06/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">NYM</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">2</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">SD</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">4</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">W</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%"></TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">U</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">-175</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">P Martinez</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">C Baek</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">07/23/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">CIN</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">9</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">SD</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">5</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%"></TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">O</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">-145</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">B Arroyo</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">G Maddux</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">07/02/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">COL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">8</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">SD</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">1</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%"></TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">U</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">-145</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">U Jimenez</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">Ra Wolf</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">06/18/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">NYY</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">8</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">SD</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">5</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%"></TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">O</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">-127</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">D Rasner</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">J Peavy</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">05/14/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">CHC</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">8</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">SD</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">5</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">8</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">O</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">-110</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">T Lilly</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">J Peavy</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">05/07/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">ATL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">5</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">SD</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">2</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%"></TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">U</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">-160</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">T Hudson</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">Ra Wolf</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">04/30/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">PHI</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">2</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">SD</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">4</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">W</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%"></TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">U</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">105</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">J Moyer</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">C Young</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">04/09/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">SF</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">1</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">SD</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">0</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%"></TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">U</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">110</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">J Sanchez</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">J Germano</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">09/26/2007</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">SF</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">3</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">SD</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">11</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">W</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%"></TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">O</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">180</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">P Misch</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">J Peavy</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">09/12/2007</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">LA</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">6</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">SD</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">1</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">8</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">U</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">-145</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">C Billingsley</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">J Germano</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">09/05/2007</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">ARI</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">9</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">SD</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">6</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%"></TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">O</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">150</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">L Hernandez</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">J Peavy</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">08/22/2007</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">NYM</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">5</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">SD</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">7</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">W</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%"></TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">O</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">130</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">B Lawrence</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">J Peavy</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">08/08/2007</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">STL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">2</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">SD</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">1</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%"></TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">U</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">100</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">K Wells</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">G Maddux</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">07/25/2007</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">COL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">10</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">SD</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">2</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">10½</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">O</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">115</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">A Cook</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">J Germano</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

odd trend is Correria is just 3-10 pre all star break career but only 16 starts in 80 apps to be fair.....

COL is 8-3 at home on Wed in 2008 and 14-6 L20 home wed games

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=Group_Header><TD class=Group_Header width="100%">COLORADO IS 14-6 SU IN THESE GAMES.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=Column_Headers><TD class=Column_Headers width="8%">DATE</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="8%">HOME</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="7%">RUNS</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="8%">AWAY</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="7%">RUNS</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="8%">SU RESULT</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="8%">O/U</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="8%">O/U RESULT</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="8%">MONEY LINE</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="15%">HOME PITCHER</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="15%">AWAY PITCHER</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">09/17/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">COL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">1</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">SD</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">0</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">W</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">11</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">U</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">-125</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">L Hernandez</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">J Geer</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">09/03/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">COL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">2</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">SF</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">9</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%"></TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">O</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">-245</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">A Cook</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">B Zito</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">08/13/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">COL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">6</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">ARI</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">5</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">W</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">10</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">O</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">-125</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">J Francis</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">D Davis</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">07/23/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">COL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">5</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">LA</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">3</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">W</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">10½</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">U</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">105</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">G Rusch</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">H Kuroda</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">07/02/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">COL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">8</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">SD</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">1</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">W</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%"></TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">U</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">-145</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">U Jimenez</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">Ra Wolf</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">06/18/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">COL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">4</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">CLE</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">2</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">W</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">9</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">U</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">-115</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">J Francis</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">A Laffey</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">06/11/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">COL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">1</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">SF</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">0</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">W</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%"></TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">U</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">-120</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">U Jimenez</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">T Lincecum</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">05/21/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">COL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">2</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">SF</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">3</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%"></TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">U</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">-150</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">U Jimenez</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">J Sanchez</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">05/07/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">COL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">4</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">STL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">3</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">W</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">9</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">U</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">-125</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">J Francis</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">A Wainwright</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">04/23/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">COL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">6</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">CHC</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">7</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%"></TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">O</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">-107</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">F Morales</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">R Hill</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">04/09/2008</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">COL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">12</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">ATL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">6</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">W</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">10½</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">O</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">105</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">M Redman</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">C James</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">09/19/2007</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">COL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">6</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">LA</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">5</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">W</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%"></TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">O</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">115</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">J Fogg</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">B Penny</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">09/05/2007</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">COL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">3</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">SF</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">5</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">10</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">U</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">-165</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">U Jimenez</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">K Correia</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">08/22/2007</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">COL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">2</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">PIT</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">11</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">10</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">O</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">-115</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">J Fogg</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">T Gorzelanny</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">08/08/2007</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">COL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">19</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">MIL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">4</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">W</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%"></TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">O</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">-125</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">J Francis</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">Y Gallardo</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">07/25/2007</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">COL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">10</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">SD</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">2</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">W</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">10½</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">O</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">115</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">A Cook</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">J Germano</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">07/04/2007</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">COL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">17</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">NYM</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">7</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">W</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">10</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">O</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">115</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">J Fogg</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">O Hernandez</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">06/20/2007</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">COL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">6</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">NYY</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">1</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">W</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%"></TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">U</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">140</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">J Francis</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">A Pettitte</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">06/06/2007</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">COL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">8</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">HOU</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="7%">7</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">W</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">10</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">O</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="8%">-155</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">A Cook</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1 width="15%">W Williams</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">05/30/2007</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">COL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">4</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">STL</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="7%">8</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">L</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">10</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">O</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="8%">-165</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">J Hirsh</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2 width="15%">T Wellemeyer</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Looking at COL ML and 1st 5 ML maybe -1.5 RL and past history seems to lead to the under here but curious to see if there is a reason why the total went to 11 besides the obvious ....:cheers:

definetly not playing COL RL would take SD +1.5 RL if anything ...just think runs will be somewhat tough to come by ...

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblthbody1 align=right><TD class=yspdetailttl>G</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>GS</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>W</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>L</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>SV</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>BS</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>HLD</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>CG</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>SHO</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>IP</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>H</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>R</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>ER</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>HR</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>BB</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>K</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>ERA</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>WHIP</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>BAA</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD class=yspscores align=left height=16>Day</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16></TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>67</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>17</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>3</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>10</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>8</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>152.0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>168</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>85</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>81</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>18</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>69</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>114</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>4.80</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>1.56</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>.283</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD class=yspscores align=left height=16>Night</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16></TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>106</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>32</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>11</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>13</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>4</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>14</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>262.0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>271</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>136</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>130</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>32</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>109</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>188</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>4.47</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>1.45</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>.266</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Well not a huge difference but day games have not been Kevin's best and last yr 1-4 near 7 ERA although lower BAA then his night starts/apps....

also this is the 1st time he is on normal rest this season and wonder if that plays a role since he is used to getting at least 1 extra day think his last was on 8 days rest 9 days bewteen starts. Although last year he was 0-6 when not on normal rest ...<TABLE class="sortable stats_table" id=dr_extra _extended="true"></TBODY><THEAD><TR class="" onmouseover=hl(this); onmouseout=uhl(this);><TH class=" sort_default_asc" onmouseover="Tip('Incomplete Split
For 1973 and before, we do not have complete play-by-play
accounts of every game. Splits with an ’I’ indicate
that matching plate apperances may be missing from the split for this season or career.
We are missing about 1-2% of all plate appearances from 1954 to 1973.')" align=middle table_number="27" sorttable_columnindex="0">I</TH><TH class=" sort_default_asc" align=left table_number="27" sorttable_columnindex="1">Split</TH><TH class="" onmouseover="Tip('Wins')" align=middle table_number="27" sorttable_columnindex="2">W</TH><TH class="" onmouseover="Tip('Losses')" align=middle table_number="27" sorttable_columnindex="3">L</TH><TH class=" hide_non_quals" onmouseover="Tip('Win-Loss Percentage
W / (W + L)
For players, leaders need one decision for every ten team games.
For managers, minimum to qualify for leading is 320 games.')" align=middle table_number="27" sorttable_columnindex="4">W-L%</TH><TH class=" sort_default_asc hide_non_quals" onmouseover="Tip('9 * ER / IP
For recent years, leaders need 1 IP
per team game played')" align=middle table_number="27" sorttable_columnindex="5">ERA</TH><TH class="" onmouseover="Tip('Games Played or Pitched')" align=middle table_number="27" sorttable_columnindex="6">G</TH><TH class="" onmouseover="Tip('Games Started')" align=middle table_number="27" sorttable_columnindex="7">GS</TH><TH class="" onmouseover="Tip('Games Finished')" align=middle table_number="27" sorttable_columnindex="8">GF</TH><TH class="" onmouseover="Tip('Complete Game')" align=middle table_number="27" sorttable_columnindex="9">CG</TH><TH class="" onmouseover="Tip('Shutouts
No runs allowed and a complete game.')" align=middle table_number="27" sorttable_columnindex="10">SHO</TH><TH class="" onmouseover="Tip('Saves')" align=middle table_number="27" sorttable_columnindex="11">SV</TH><TH class="" onmouseover="Tip('Innings Pitched')" align=middle table_number="27" sorttable_columnindex="12">IP</TH><TH class="" onmouseover="Tip('Hits/Hits Allowed')" align=middle table_number="27" sorttable_columnindex="13">H</TH><TH class="" onmouseover="Tip('Runs Scored/Allowed')" align=middle table_number="27" sorttable_columnindex="14">R</TH><TH class="" onmouseover="Tip('Earned Runs Allowed')" align=middle table_number="27" sorttable_columnindex="15">ER</TH><TH class="" onmouseover="Tip('Home Runs Hit/Allowed')" align=middle table_number="27" sorttable_columnindex="16">HR</TH><TH class="" onmouseover="Tip('Bases on Balls/Walks')" align=middle table_number="27" sorttable_columnindex="17">BB</TH><TH class="" onmouseover="Tip('Intentional Bases on Balls
First tracked in 1955.')" align=middle table_number="27" sorttable_columnindex="18">IBB</TH><TH class="" onmouseover="Tip('Strikeouts')" align=middle table_number="27" sorttable_columnindex="19">SO</TH><TH class="" onmouseover="Tip('Times Hit by a Pitch.')" align=middle table_number="27" sorttable_columnindex="20">HBP</TH><TH class="" onmouseover="Tip('Balks')" align=middle table_number="27" sorttable_columnindex="21">BK</TH><TH class="" onmouseover="Tip('Wild Pitches')" align=middle table_number="27" sorttable_columnindex="22">WP</TH><TH class="" onmouseover="Tip('Batters Faced')" align=middle table_number="27" sorttable_columnindex="23">BF</TH><TH class=" sort_default_asc hide_non_quals" onmouseover="Tip('(BB + H)/IP
per team game played')" align=middle table_number="27" sorttable_columnindex="24">WHIP</TH><TH class=" hide_non_quals" onmouseover="Tip('9 x SO / IP
per team game played')" align=middle table_number="27" sorttable_columnindex="25">SO/9</TH><TH class=" hide_non_quals" onmouseover="Tip('SO/BB
per team game played')" align=middle table_number="27" sorttable_columnindex="26">SO/BB</TH></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR class="" onmouseover=hl(this); style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffa" onmouseout=uhl(this);><TD align=left></TD><TD class=" tooltip" align=left>2 Days,GS</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right>0.00</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>4.1</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right>19</TD><TD align=right>1.154</TD><TD align=right>6.2</TD><TD align=right>3.00</TD></TR><TR class="" onmouseover=hl(this); onmouseout=uhl(this);><TD align=left></TD><TD class=" tooltip" align=left>3 Days,GS</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>.000</TD><TD align=right>6.75</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>14.2</TD><TD align=right>18</TD><TD align=right>11</TD><TD align=right>11</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>10</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>13</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right>72</TD><TD align=right>1.909</TD><TD align=right>8.0</TD><TD align=right>1.30</TD></TR><TR class="" onmouseover=hl(this); onmouseout=uhl(this);><TD align=left></TD><TD class=" tooltip" align=left>4 Days,GS</TD><TD align=right>7</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>.700</TD><TD align=right>4.58</TD><TD align=right>18</TD><TD align=right>18</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>90.1</TD><TD align=right>93</TD><TD align=right>53</TD><TD align=right>46</TD><TD align=right>10</TD><TD align=right>36</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>62</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right>402</TD><TD align=right>1.428</TD><TD align=right>6.2</TD><TD align=right>1.72</TD></TR><TR class="" onmouseover=hl(this); onmouseout=uhl(this);><TD align=left></TD><TD class=" tooltip" align=left>5 Days,GS</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>.111</TD><TD align=right>4.08</TD><TD align=right>15</TD><TD align=right>15</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>86.0</TD><TD align=right>83</TD><TD align=right>39</TD><TD align=right>39</TD><TD align=right>11</TD><TD align=right>36</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>60</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right>373</TD><TD align=right>1.384</TD><TD align=right>6.3</TD><TD align=right>1.67</TD></TR><TR class="" onmouseover=hl(this); onmouseout=uhl(this);><TD align=left></TD><TD class=" tooltip" align=left>6+ Days,GS</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>.500</TD><TD align=right>5.90</TD><TD align=right>12</TD><TD align=right>12</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>58.0</TD><TD align=right>73</TD><TD align=right>39</TD><TD align=right>38</TD><TD align=right>10</TD><TD align=right>30</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>34</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right>266</TD><TD align=right>1.776</TD><TD align=right>5.3</TD><TD align=right>1.13</TD></TR><TR class="" onmouseover=hl(this); onmouseout=uhl(this);><TD align=left></TD><TD class=" tooltip" align=left>2nd in DH,GR</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right>9.00</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>1.0</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>2.000</TD><TD align=right>18.0</TD><TD align=right></TD></TR><TR class="" onmouseover=hl(this); onmouseout=uhl(this);><TD align=left></TD><TD class=" tooltip" align=left>0 Days,GR</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>.500</TD><TD align=right>5.14</TD><TD align=right>14</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>14.0</TD><TD align=right>18</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>6</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>13</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right>65</TD><TD align=right>1.714</TD><TD align=right>8.4</TD><TD align=right>2.17</TD></TR><TR class="" onmouseover=hl(this); onmouseout=uhl(this);><TD align=left></TD><TD class=" tooltip" align=left>1 Day,GR</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>.000</TD><TD align=right>3.69</TD><TD align=right>33</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>6</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>39.0</TD><TD align=right>42</TD><TD align=right>16</TD><TD align=right>16</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>16</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>26</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right>172</TD><TD align=right>1.487</TD><TD align=right>6.0</TD><TD align=right>1.63</TD></TR><TR class="" onmouseover=hl(this); onmouseout=uhl(this);><TD align=left></TD><TD class=" tooltip" align=left>2 Days,GR</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>.000</TD><TD align=right>4.00</TD><TD align=right>28</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>6</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>36.0</TD><TD align=right>32</TD><TD align=right>18</TD><TD align=right>16</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>20</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>30</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right>159</TD><TD align=right>1.444</TD><TD align=right>7.5</TD><TD align=right>1.50</TD></TR><TR class="" onmouseover=hl(this); onmouseout=uhl(this);><TD align=left></TD><TD class=" tooltip" align=left>3 Days,GR</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>1.000</TD><TD align=right>4.22</TD><TD align=right>15</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>21.1</TD><TD align=right>19</TD><TD align=right>10</TD><TD align=right>10</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>21</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right>89</TD><TD align=right>1.266</TD><TD align=right>8.9</TD><TD align=right>2.63</TD></TR><TR class="" onmouseover=hl(this); onmouseout=uhl(this);><TD align=left></TD><TD class=" tooltip" align=left>4 Days,GR</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>.000</TD><TD align=right>2.08</TD><TD align=right>9</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>13.0</TD><TD align=right>11</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>9</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right>55</TD><TD align=right>1.154</TD><TD align=right>6.2</TD><TD align=right>2.25</TD></TR><TR class="" onmouseover=hl(this); onmouseout=uhl(this);><TD align=left></TD><TD class=" tooltip" align=left>5 Days,GR</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right>6.48</TD><TD align=right>6</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>8.1</TD><TD align=right>10</TD><TD align=right>6</TD><TD align=right>6</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right>39</TD><TD align=right>1.800</TD><TD align=right>4.3</TD><TD align=right>0.80</TD></TR><TR class="" onmouseover=hl(this); onmouseout=uhl(this);><TD align=left></TD><TD class=" tooltip" align=left>6+ Days,GR</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>1.000</TD><TD align=right>5.46</TD><TD align=right>18</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>6</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>28.0</TD><TD align=right>34</TD><TD align=right>17</TD><TD align=right>17</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>6</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>25</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right>128</TD><TD align=right>1.429</TD><TD align=right>8.0</TD><TD align=right>4.17</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Not much to go on career wise . Better record on normal rest then an extra day but also pitched slightily better stats wise IMO on an extra day . Struggled on extended rest but that could be just due to getting spot starts and never having a specific role ....btw GS means games started and GR is games relieved

Cook has been solid in day games except 2007 and has struggled so far in 2009 but 2 of 3 were away as well....

Col ML and 1st 5 ML , under 11 runs so far ..might as a hedge play SD +1.5 to under parlayed ....:cheers:

Small play on Washington over 4.5 team total. Just Simple Simeon play. Myers is on bad rest and Washington can hit the ball.

Dang, I thought the Colorado game tipped at 1230 my time but see I'm 15 minutes late,

Was gonna tail ya SportsNut - Good luck though

was just about to type can my teams strand more runners today ..mets , Orioles , rock had 1st and 2nd just now then 2 out man on 3rd....but Ianetta hit a 2 run blast ...didnt get as much as I would have liked on COL ML or the Under because thought it started later as well ....played DBacks ML and +1.5 RL ...dempster weakest on normal rest and Davis has been sharpest so far in 09 on normal rest , decent work for Davis in the past vs CHI while Dempster has struggles some @ Zona .....

:cheers:GL

Back