Wed discussion

Well Balt couldnt get a key hit again early in the game and failed to bury Loux when they could have. Bases loaded to start the game get a sac fly only , 2nd inning a leadoff triple by the catcher and dont score even had man on 2nd with 2out that inning , leadoff double Moeller in the 7th gets Loux pulled and dont score which was huge as the 8th b2b hits scored a run w/o no out and later Markakis gets CS stealing on a 3-1 count with 1 out ...Morales hits a 2 out triple and later b2b solo Hrs in the t7th by Hunter and Morales were the eventually difference . Just dont understand why Uehara started the 7th as he has been laboring some the previous innings and really hasnt been able to complete the 7th anyway ? Jim Johnson was or Chris Ray was fine by me in a 1-1 game with the middle of LAAs order up...would guess he was around 95 pitches to start the 7th ...annoying over analyzing by me probably but just dont get that decision to be honest .....sour grapes I guess...

Really leaning hard on the Dodgers/Giants Over.

Tim McClelland behind the plate.

San Fran is batting .249 vs LHP this season, but it should be noted that they have batted .290 vs southpaws in the last 5 days, so perhaps they've turned it around.

Lincecum has allowed 1 ER in his last 2 starts (16 innings) but both games were against the Dbacks who haven't hit at all this year. Take those 2 starts out, and he has a 7.56 ERA and 2.40 WHIP in 8.1 innings.

Stults seems to get deep into counts, lasting 5, 5, and 5.1 innings in his 3 starts this year.

2 things scare me though. The line has dropped from 8 to 7.5, and in his last start vs LA, Timmy was dominating, going 7 innings, allowing 4 hits, 2 walks, and 1 measly run while striking out 13.

Thoughts are appreciated. :cheers:

Think it really depends on Lincecum . We can agree about Zona being a soft opponent but his earlier opponents were also teams he had dominanted probably more so in the past. Think facing Zona helped but also think he is back on the right track . We see 3 walks in both starts to start the yr despite only 8+ inn combined in those and he was just 1 walk in the past 2 starts or 16 innings....I also think high strikeout totals (or low strikeout totals ) are actually good indications of crispness for a SP (unless its a guy who is pitching to contact) ...so 25Ks in 16 inning is a great sign IMO..one thing is he did have 6 days for those Zona starts while normal rest here...maybe because he wasnt right in ST his arm needs that extra day at this point but pure guess to try and maybe have a reason for what that ocurred....

Would expect SF to get 4 runs worst case as not impressed by the SFG en so much . Uribe is not the guy to hit in a key sot IMO last night and would have liked to seen a PH but wasnt paying attention to who was available ...

Now LAD is at the end of a trip standing 4-4 so this game is key for them to end on a winning note but while they have scored consisently they havent had many explosions on the road...

4 2 5 3 @ SD
4 11 3 @ Zona (smoked Petit who CUbs also did yesterday)
5 5 2 @ Houston
6 6 4 @ Col
4 5 @ SF

15 away games - lows are 2runs twice and 3runs twice ...which doesnt offer much help if we are talking 4-2 , 4-3 game ..

dont trust either pen to be honest ...Kuo has been pulled from the setup role and Bellasario has failed in it lately , Torre has been panicking to some degree and using Broxton in the 8th at least 3 times I recall ...wouldnt be suprised to see Kuo follow Stults today ...and his numbers are solid but nothing special or suggest that SF cant hit him or score off him....

I know Riceman said he liked the under 8 last night and its just a hard game to figure out what is going to happen. Think all arguements in termsof total and side make sense so far just what plays out ..??

:shake:

as far as McClelland goes while he is well respected as an ump , think he is a fucking pain in the ass for hitters or pitchers with his delayed calls...

this season cant weigh his games much IMO..

Contreras vs Dickey - Jose way ahead of schedule in terms of coming back so hard to say he was anywhere near sharp and Dickey a fringe ML itcher tossinga knuckleball

Ortega ML debut already had a retarded ERA in AAA that was embarrassing enough

5-2 game with Harden vs Marquis

6-4 game with Wellenmeyr and Ollie Perez who had his usually mid inn meltdown ...

so dont think anything has been a role of his umping ......

past 10 games with LAD involved the dodgers have scored 4 or less in 9 of them but we are talking essentially the past 5 seasons (so not indicative of current lineup) and think past 5 home games in SF went over that he did.....

just to make your head spin a tad more ...lol...

All I know is I hate the fucking Mets ...nothing worse then knowing the SP will get hit and you still lose when everyone else thinks he will pitch good . David Wright nice job today !!! you get 1 hit with 2 out and no one on but K with a man on 2nd , hit into a DP with 1st and 3rd then K again with 1st and 2nd no out in the b9th ...heck a long flyball gets the guy to third possibly .....Manuel the dunce doesnt PH Sheff for Cora in the b8th either but then does to lead off the 9th which is he forced to after a double switch that put K Rod in the 3 hole and leading off ....cant wait to hear why Sheff didnt PH in the 8th as Tatis can move to 2nd base then Sheff goes to LF ......Mets are just fucking dumb and David Wright is the new ARod .....

:10_5_137: My head hurts.

But thanks for the feedback. Gonna have to think extra hard about this one. Good news is I have plenty of time to do so. :cheers:

Well please let me know what you conclude because I am lost ..:shake:

or should we just go heads or tails ..

Just ignore my vents need to relieve some stress of 2 silly 1 run losses . Perfect world the O's get some clutch hits and the Mets get 1 clutch hit and I win those its about a 900 buck swing for me ....rather +550 to +600 or so they cost me -325.....which so far my other plays are 6-1 and I did also wisely talk myself out of at least playing CWS +1.5 RL ....hopefully COL ML and Under , Zona ML and +1.5 can finish strong ....

cant get that one huge day together for some reason and its bothering me because when I fuck up the one time a week for a couple hours its always a disaster ...:36_11_6::cheers:

Well please let me know what you conclude because I am lost ..:shake:

or should we just go heads or tails ..

Heads or tails seems best.

But in reality, I'm gonna wait until this evening to see how the rest of my plays are going. Not good so far...

Orioles TT Over: 1 for 9 with RISP.
Mariners ML: Bullpens suck
Pads/Rox Over: SD has 1 hit through 5, and Colorado can't seem to string something together. Just had bases loaded, 2 outs and flied out.

:angry:

be back in abit need a break and get some other things done..

actually interested in just about every side though ...just leans-

Yanks ML
Tribe ML
ATL ML and RL
Reds ML
Texas ML
Twins +1.5 RL
Jays +1.5 RL maybe Over
:cheers:

Just ignore my vents need to relieve some stress of 2 silly 1 run losses . Perfect world the O's get some clutch hits and the Mets get 1 clutch hit and I win those its about a 900 buck swing for me ....rather +550 to +600 or so they cost me -325.....which so far my other plays are 6-1 and I did also wisely talk myself out of at least playing CWS +1.5 RL ....hopefully COL ML and Under , Zona ML and +1.5 can finish strong ....

cant get that one huge day together for some reason and its bothering me because when I fuck up the one time a week for a couple hours its always a disaster ...:36_11_6::cheers:

bad teams, like o's always seem to bite you in the ass as favorites...

Ouch, no choice for me but Detroit. Joba is on 4 days rest. Over 9 era over his short career. Yankees always seem to have trouble with new pitchers. Thought about first half under. In that last game at Boston Joba was very lucky. 13 baserunners and only 2 runs. Yanks are 3-7 last 10 against Angels and have a real chance to nail them tomorrow. Rick has had a very tough set of games but he has talent and does NOT WALK. .280 home era in the minors. Yanks 4-6 last 10 at Detroit. Detroit 4-1 in third game of series to Yankees 2-3. Detroit 7=3 last 10 at home to Yankees 5-5 last 10 away.
Could bounce back and fourth secondary angles forever but at this point Detroit probably does know how Joba pitches but the reverse is not true. Think Detroit should be favored.

night plays : indians ML & under 9.5
nationals +1.5 (I know, I hate this team and they'll probably commit more errors than hits today)
KC ML (Have to keep banging this guy, line movement is slightly shady but i think there are a good amount of people taking toronto)

early afternoon plays:

not much has changed for me.

balty ML (-155), balty under 10.5 (-110), milky ML (-210), florida +1.5 (-145)

I agree that i certainly hate betting on balty bullpen but im not offered first 5 lines at my current book. if that pen fucks me than ill be livid.

i know im not the only one but balty really decked me in the face. could have had the sweep.

night plays : indians ML & under 9.5
nationals +1.5 (I know, I hate this team and they'll probably commit more errors than hits today)
KC ML (Have to keep banging this guy, line movement is slightly shady but i think there are a good amount of people taking toronto)

do u mind sharing your thoughts on the indians and that under?

certified, first i'd like to comment on your avatar. man, i would love to lick that chick's pussy until her head caved in. mmm, tan curves.

anyway, i have a lot of respect for these pitchers but also for these offenses (obviously)
1. pretty apparent that public is hitting boston pretty hard at such an accessible price. i like to fade teams coming off a loss after a long winning streak in any sport.
2. cleveland 3-0 against lefties this year, hitting .282 compared to .263 against righties. i have a lot of faith in sizemore and vicmo.
3. really comes down to i think carmona outpitches lester. in carmona's one outing against boston at home he gemmed it up. 8IP, no runs in a 1-0 win. i haven't handicapped bullpens too much... but really as long as wood doesnt come in i'm satisfied. carmona is a weird bird. he'll have a bunch of bad starts in a row and people question his ability but then he suddenly shows the ability to dominate. i can see why people are eager to fade him but actually those are my favorite plays out of anything tonight.

guess it would be ideal if it was a day game. but being at home on 4 days rest should certainly help. also, i don't want you to tail me or anything. i'm not great at writeups and i just want to help make others plays more clear or even just to see what others are on and why.:cheers:

also, i wouldn't mind a pitt +1.5 play. i was really damn close to putting it in but i ended up not hitting submit. already pretty committed to milky ML so i didn't want to hedge out of a possible winning bet.

damn, i actually slightly forgot about this. too bad i didnt do it.:pillow:

tuck, i think the total in philly lets us know that both teams are going to have run scoring opportunities. both teams could do some good damage but hopefully it is washington for my +1.5 and for your team total. GL friend.

certified, first i'd like to comment on your avatar. man, i would love to lick that chick's pussy until her head caved in. mmm, tan curves.

anyway, i have a lot of respect for these pitchers but also for these offenses (obviously)
1. pretty apparent that public is hitting boston pretty hard at such an accessible price. i like to fade teams coming off a loss after a long winning streak in any sport.
2. cleveland 3-0 against lefties this year, hitting .282 compared to .263 against righties. i have a lot of faith in sizemore and vicmo.
3. really comes down to i think carmona outpitches lester. in carmona's one outing against boston at home he gemmed it up. 8IP, no runs in a 1-0 win. i haven't handicapped bullpens too much... but really as long as wood doesnt come in i'm satisfied. carmona is a weird bird. he'll have a bunch of bad starts in a row and people question his ability but then he suddenly shows the ability to dominate. i can see why people are eager to fade him but actually those are my favorite plays out of anything tonight.

guess it would be ideal if it was a day game. but being at home on 4 days rest should certainly help. also, i don't want you to tail me or anything. i'm not great at writeups and i just want to help make others plays more clear or even just to see what others are on and why.:cheers:

thanks for the response, I ended up laying off, and I don't know what things I'd to that girl, all i know is they would be Naughty!

bad teams, like o's always seem to bite you in the ass as favorites...

yep , that was exactly the one sentence running through my head . Am I really going to lay -150 with Balt vs LAA? For me the fact that LAA had essentially dropped all the games started by the sub SPs is what made said fuck it but you are1000% right..:cheers:

^^^^

did it earlier with the o's, and im doing it again, and will probably result in a losing day today.

"am i really laying -50 with the reds?".

just not a good idea. oh well, we learn from it.

Good stuff guys I had burnout . I played what I said I was interested in and then some ...

Nats +1.5 and Under 1st 5 inn

Yanks ML and -1.5 RL

Tribe and Tribe 1st 5 ML

Reds ML

Braves ML and 1st 5 ML , Over 8

Over 1st 5 Oak and over 11 weakest of my plays IMO..

Twins ML and +1.5 RL (did this based on the series price)

stab at Jays 1st 5 ML and +1.5 RL

essentially flat excet more on Yanks and Bravos ML ....

late game think just SF Over 4 TT for now ....

GL all ...

Ouch, no choice for me but Detroit. Joba is on 4 days rest. Over 9 era over his short career. Yankees always seem to have trouble with new pitchers. Thought about first half under. In that last game at Boston Joba was very lucky. 13 baserunners and only 2 runs. Yanks are 3-7 last 10 against Angels and have a real chance to nail them tomorrow. Rick has had a very tough set of games but he has talent and does NOT WALK. .280 home era in the minors. Yanks 4-6 last 10 at Detroit. Detroit 4-1 in third game of series to Yankees 2-3. Detroit 7=3 last 10 at home to Yankees 5-5 last 10 away.
Could bounce back and fourth secondary angles forever but at this point Detroit probably does know how Joba pitches but the reverse is not true. Think Detroit should be favored.

Really dont disagree much . Porcello is a NJ kid so thought he probably idiolized the Yanks growing up but have no idea to be honest . Heard he is really sure of himself and that is what DET likes but thought maybe vs NY he may be off his game. Second is Det bullpen ......huge edge for NYY imo ....

Yanks tremendous historically on weds ...

series price out of whack.....

hope that yesterdays game woke up the bats ...even as "lucky" as it was...

Like I said on the same age really but I guess my decision was more a leap of faith then actual evidence ...GL bro:cheers:

and it was 1-0 DET when I started typing that didnt realize NY had scored...dont want be after the fact guy if you know what I mean ...

There ya go nut

Swisher sweets!

I am so clueless...didnt realize till of course after I reply to Tuck so I really look like an idiot...

why the hell Matsui is hitting cleanup only the lord knows with his shit ass pull off the ball swing but nick seems to hit better down in the order ...

lets go Reds !:cheers:

Winn is out and Nate is in for SF. Which is kinda good since Stults struggles with LHBs somehow and Nate is 2/2 lifetime against him ..........lol..

Also Pierre is hitting 9th and Stults 8th for LAD.

7 4 0 2 5 5 is what SF has scored vs LHPs so far in 2009 which they have struggled with in the past ....

think for now just the SF TT over ....also with McClelland behind the dish SF has scored 5 5 10 9 4 7 but again that goes back a ways ....

said this is the NBA section but dont we have to play NOH 1st Q? If they dont show up in the 1st Q then why show up at all ..?? WHich if that logic is correct then like Den to take control and win the 2nd Q . Interested in DEN full game -10 ...

BOL

Good Luck bro . If ATL somehow comes back will call it a night . Just the over 4 SF so far ...:cheers:

I wouldn't mind a comeback. I'm on the over 8. A push is.....ok....but it's been at 8 since the end of the 5th and now they're still there in the bottom of the 8th. What's worse is Duncan got thrown out going 1st to 3rd on an Ankiel single. That ended the 5th. Would've had 1st and 2nd with Molina up.

BOL the rest of the way :cheers:

shit push for me too on that ATL total . That t5th killed the game . 1st two guys get on and Wainright then gets a hit and not sure why he didnt bunt or maybe it was unsuccessful , next 2 guys Ks but then 3-4-5 get 3 straights in a 3-2 game ....

essentially washed the Bos SOx game thanks to CLE blowing a 5-0 lead(had them 1st H though) and fucking with Tor and not the over was stupid. Otherwise pretty damn good night session ...Yanks and -1.5 , Twins ML and +1.5 , Reds , Wash +1.5 and 1st h under , SF TT Over hit in the 3rd inning , and the Hornets won the 1st Q......

Back