WCF's Discussion: Dallas vs GSW

Looks more like an absolute asskicking.

Dominant dubs 3rd per the norm at home....

68-45 2nd half is a statement.

Agree. Mavs lost that as much as GS took it. SVG was calling it out as it happened saying why are they going back to these sets that didn’t work in Game 1.

These Dubz would lose by 20 to the dynasty Dubz. They’re flawed but you get 10/14 because the other team doesn’t have a center out of a role player in Looney and Curry turning back the clock 6/10 when he’s been downright underwhelming… look out.

I really didn’t expect to have to lay -3 w mavs tonight but since I didn’t trust them the 1st 2 I might as well pound them today! For whatever reason they don’t bring their defense in the 1st 2 road games, same thing happened in Phoenix where they allowed suns to basically have a 48 min shoot around on way to hitting well over 50% their shots, believe they shot something crazy like 80% in 2nd half of gm2!! Wasnt much better in gm2 at golden state where dubs shot 50% from 3 and 56% from the field overall!

Somewhat shocking mavs drained 21 treys in game2 and still managed to lose, hopefully that makes them understand it on the defensive end the court where they have to win these games and why I believed they were legit contenders in the 1st place. Surely they will get more production out the bench at home but that won’t matter unless they dig in on the defensive end! I trust Kidd will get it figured out for at least tonight, we need this to be a series as it clear Boston/Miami are going the distance!!

I’m on GSW for the series, but sense a Mavs ass kicking today for some reason.

Oh I think you right on both accounts. I don’t see them being able to win 4 of 5 but I also think it incredibly likely they turn this into a series. Besides when the last time we saw dubs play 3 straight games where it appears they give a shit? Lol

I wonder if it be better to split this between mavs 1st half and game? Just in case.. for most part in the games they have gotten their asses kicked they have mostly been competitive or even leading at half. Gotta think they come out with ton of energy tonight.

I wonder if it be better to split this between mavs 1st half and game? Just in case.. for most part in the games they have gotten their asses kicked they have mostly been competitive or even leading at half. Gotta think they come out with ton of energy tonight.
I went 1st q

If I was gonna play props tonight it prob be bullock and Finney-smith over 2.5 treys and Klieber ov 1.5.

Would love gs win tonight . Certainly get a piss poor effort from them g4 so they can close it out g5 at home

Anyone happen to know bet percentage breakdown in this game? I never know where to find it
Def guys on here that will know. I used to use SportsInsights but pretty sure you need a subscription nowadays

Just fade me, you'll hit 95%

Except on this French Open since I'm on fire currently

Def guys on here that will know. I used to use SportsInsights but pretty sure you need a subscription nowadays

Just fade me, you'll hit 95%

Except on this French Open since I'm on fire currently

I think we chose wisely by not going with the “obvious” play. It seemed way too obvious

Cute win by the Mavs tonight. Warriors finish them off in one of the next 2 though.
#there’slevelstothis

Last edited:
Warriors made it clear these 2 teams are in n completely different levels.
This is where I think 1 team is....not like I haven't given Boston plenty of thought and they'll like likely be graded as such, but it's a clear difference for me

At some point with all the Boston love we have to look at them as...champions? I mean it could happen but it's a very flawed team and if the do so, I'd be surprised.

This is where I think 1 team is....not like I haven't given Boston plenty of thought and they'll like likely be graded as such, but it's a clear difference for me

At some point with all the Boston love we have to look at them as...champions? I mean it could happen but it's a very flawed team and if the do so, I'd be surprised.
It’s funny. I’m as high on the Warriors as almost anyone and really feel they are the best team, however I do feel that Boston can give them a series. We saw what Memphis was able to do against GSW, and they weren’t at full strength. I think Boston is a higher level version of Memphis and are much better defensively. I’d be very surprised if it didn’t go at least 6

Back