Wake up there's money on the table

Jesus - Rodrigo threw a total of 24 pitches through 2 innings and walked 2 batters and gave up 8 hits. So of the 16 pitches he threw that were not on the two walks - they hit 8 of them safely.

Come on ATL - is this a contest to see how many hits Medlin can give up???

14 hits for Phi and we're finally through the top half of the fifth, but the Phils get 4 more. 12-9 Braves....

Nothing else for me today guys.

Gotta run. Let's hope ATL hangs onto this and we'll be back at it tomorrow.

MLB YTD 30-11-3 +34.19 units

Boston -140 1.5 units Matusz is on the hill and while he does well against lefties, righties are another story. Boston lineup loaded with righties today and I expect him to get shelled early. O's missing a few bats (no Jones, Hardy, Markakis, Weiters, Reimold), and Boston brings Dempster and just about all of their starters.

betting prices with these next two more than anything:

HOU +145 one unit
Mia +135 one unit

I agree on MIA at that price. No opinion on Boston. I'll be on Detriot today though. They got the full lineup going against just a few regs from Tampa.

Hey man. Tailed your Red Sox play. I am at work though so I was wondering if you or anyone could post some updates once in awhile? Thanks! Lets get it

GOnna have to do some work today to come out a winner.

Scores: Bal 3, Bos 1 Bot 3
MIA 0 StL 4, Bot 6
Hou 4 Tor 6 Top 5

Stros tie it at 6 in the 5th.

Boston still down 3-1, middle 4th

St Lou getting it done 5-0 through 6

Not looking like a good day for us P. I'm thinking about Oakland at 4 pm, and maybe Zona, though I think the price on the Snakes is too high.

Those were the two I was looking at as well. My preference was the D-backs but as you said the price is a bit above what I wanted, so I'll probably pass on both.

I'm still looking at those two P. I'll probably get involved in some way on both. Hope Det rises from the dead for you.

Tigers are dead. I'm jumping on D-backs with you. Price came back a bit from what it was earlier.

Marlins get killed by a DP in the 7th between 6-7 hits and lose by one.

Looking like an 0-3 start. Boston blows dick.

Oakland +110 two units
Arizona -135 one unit

Baltimore sneaks one across in the top of the ninth 8-7 on a two out solo bomb from Valencia.

TOugh day.....

Yep, Jdogg, been on the right and wrong side of a few of them already.

Rooting for Boston is my first Yag experience... Awful

MLB YTD 30-17-3 +25.34 units

Brutal day yesterday going 0-6. Still waiting on some lineups for today....

Braves have everyday lineup in there except Gattis at catcher for McCann (Gattis is stroking)

Tonight at 6:05 pm, Dillon Gee starts for the Mets, who travel to Kissimmee to face the Astros at Osceola County Stadium.
Greg Burke, Josh Edgin, Jeurys Familia and Pedro Feliciano are also scheduled to pitch for the Mets.

Got caught up in some other things this morning, and missed ATL. Hope you pounded them Dollaz.

One play for me today:

KC -130 three units

Harang has struggled this spring, and will have issues today with warm dry air in Surprise. I expect the ball to carry well, and with the Great White Ape's propensity for giving up flyballs, KC should be able to give out plenty of souvenirs. Dodgers missing many starters today, while KC brings the regs.

MLB YTD 31-17-3 +28.34 units

Royals worked out of some tough jams but came away winners....

Hefty price on TB today but I hate TOR's lineup.

Rays -135 two units

[TABLE="class: tlineup"]
<TBODY>[TR="class: lheader"]
[TD="colspan: 4"]7:05pm Twins (L. Hendriks - R) @ Yankees (D. Phelps - R)
Gametime Forecast: 59°F • Partly Cloudy • 0%PoP
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]1. Aaron Hicks (S) CF
2. Brian Dozier (R) 2B
3. Jeff Clement (L) DH
4. Chris Parmelee (L) 1B
5. Miguel Sano (R) 3B
6. Darin Mastroianni (R) RF
7. Joe Benson (R) LF
8. Drew Butera (R) C
9. Pedro Florimon (S) SS
[/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]1. Brett Gardner (L) CF
2. Ichiro Suzuki (L) LF
3. Robinson Cano (L) 2B
4. Kevin Youkilis (R) 1B
5. Travis Hafner (L) DH
6. Brennan Boesch (L) RF
7. Eduardo Nunez (R) SS
8. Jayson Nix (R) 3B
9. Francisco Cervelli (R) C
[/TD]
[/TR]
</TBODY>[/TABLE]

Yanks BIG!!!

MLB YTD 31-19-3 +21.14 units

0-2 yesterday giving back 7.2 units. Time for a quick rant...There truly is no worse time for me than the annual March Madness. I don't enjoy watching or capping basketball. I mean you can cap a total perfectly in hoops, and have an under with 20 points to give in the last two minutes, and if one team is up by 7-13 points, the parade of foul shots begins, and before you know it the game goes under. Kudos to the guys who make money on NCAA hoops. Its not my cup of tea at all, and every year I get sucked into making plays in the tourney. In addition to the two MLB losers, I gave back plenty to the man in the tournament with such locks as Montana +13, and the Under in the Louisville game....

Anyhow, I like the Nats today. Baby steps as I don't seem to be seeing the ball clearly the last few days:

Wash -135 one unit

Agree on Wash. Twins might also be worth a look.

And I'll be on Jays with that crappy Boston lineup.

[TABLE="class: tlineup"]
<TBODY>[TR="class: lheader"]
[TD="colspan: 4"]1:05pm Red Sox (A. Aceves - R) @ Blue Jays (J. Happ - L)</SPAN>
Gametime Forecast: 71°F • Partly Cloudy • 0%PoP
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]1. Brock Holt (L) 2B
2. Drew Sutton (S) 3B
3. Jackie Bradley (L) CF
4. Ryan Lavarnway (R) C
5. Lyle Overbay (L) 1B
6. Mauro Gomez (R) DH
7. Mike Carp (L) LF
8. Bryce Brentz (R) RF
9. Xander Bogaerts (R) SS
[/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]1. Jose Reyes (S) SS
2. Emilio Bonifacio (S) 2B
3. Melky Cabrera (S) LF
4. Jose Bautista (R) RF
5. Adam Lind (L) DH
6. J.P. Arencibia (R) C
7. Colby Rasmus (L) CF
8. Mark DeRosa (R) 1B
9. Maicer Izturis (S) 3B
[/TD]
[/TR]
</TBODY>[/TABLE]

I think part of the problem with plays this week is that its the warm before the last warm up. Most of the top line starters will get one more start before opening day/week. So, I think they are less focused in these starts (e.g. Verlander last night). Also, when they are "at home" this week, they will face many of the other teams scrubs (Yanks vs. Twins last night and tonight). Most teams will let their stars stay home and rest this week for "road" games. I can see how a top starter would just go out and throw against these guys he probably will never face during the regular season.

Just a theory...

Alright, got the Jays. Anyone got leans for this afternoon? I'm thinking any of the home teams would be worth a look, esp. Angels.

Back