Wake up there's money on the table

Big start going 2-0 on the big plays for 8 units....

Dodgers starters getting gang raped by the Cubs AA team. Taking diligent notes on this LAD "dream team". Some juicy dogs are going to show up with the aces on the hill for LA, and I plan on being on the cashing side of those tickets.....

Big start going 2-0 on the big plays for 8 units....

Dodgers starters getting gang raped by the Cubs AA team. Taking diligent notes on this LAD "dream team". Some juicy dogs are going to show up with the aces on the hill for LA, and I plan on being on the cashing side of those tickets.....

I missed a 6 gamer because of that garbage...Same time same place tomorrow Doggy

Since Oakland ( reds in nl )is my favorite team, I follow them a little bit ... lineup should be the following

crisp
weeks
lowrie
cespedes
reddick
smith
jaso
barton
rosales

fwiw

Much more inclined to lay prices for series with dodgers than single games. They have a good team.

I like the yankees today but need 140 or less and I don't see it anywhere. I like balty but it is unlined for me which makes sense but is also disappointing. Hotlanta seems almost too good ... gb pitchers have a bigger edge in these tiny parks despite all the bad preseason fielding. Waiting on some more lineups ....

MLB YTD 25-8-2 +30.16 units

Interesting card today. I always look at games on paper/lineups/etc before looking at the prices and try to determine my own price for each game. Looking at that O's Red Sox game had me drooling to pay anything up to -160 on Baltimore for a larger than normal play of 3-4 units. Alas, I missed the SS game Boston has later this evening so we don't get a line.

A lot of lopsided lineups out there today with Yanks, Det, and ATL. Hudson has not looked right in his appearances this spring, and I am not comfortable laying the -145 there. No interested whatsoever in NYY at -150.

VK - I can get +105 on the Nats right now, and I see St Lou's lineup is out there but don't have one for the Nats. If anyone can provide that for me, I'd feel a whole lot better about making Wash a play and would like to do so before that price drops.

Det makes the cut today, and so far that's it for the early slate. Lots of faves that look attractive but most of the prices are just too high. Tread carefully, these are the kind of days when books take it all back...

DET -145 one unit

Hahah, Inspek - I never knew that was the key to a bottom ninth rally. No wonder I haven't had many bottom nine comebacks over the years.

Go A's

Thanks Steed.

NBA - nice call on StL.

Wrong team favored in this one:

Oakland +115 2.5 units

thanks doggy nice hit on them too

oakland and cleveland both had very high %s...

[TABLE="class: tableOdds, width: 1164"]
<tbody>[TR="class: row-3"]
[TD="class: team"]
967 Oakland Athletics
968 Arizona Diamondbacks
[/TD]
[TD="class: pct"][/TD]
[TD="class: pct"] 65%
35%[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

[TABLE="class: tableOdds, width: 1164"]
<tbody>[TR="class: row-3"]
[TD="class: team"]
965 Cleveland Indians
966 Milwaukee Brewers
[/TD]
[TD="class: pct"][/TD]
[TD="class: pct"] 63%
37%[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

gotta see how this pans out but this seems to be quite interesting to me

MLB YTD 27-9-3 +29.76 units

Gave back .4 units yesterday despite going 2-1-1. A's pushed after having bases loaded in the 8th with 1 out and came away with zilch.

Not much I see out there today. Baltimore has some decent value as a dog as do the Marlins, but I'll just stick with TB for a few units. No love at all for the lineup Boston sends out today

Rays -140 two units

Tampons...blehh.

Not for the faint of heart, but this line has gotten away from reality:

HOU +160 two units

MLB YTD 28-10-3 +30.16 units

As I said about a week ago, its time to start looking for prices where the oddsmakers have overcompensated. Yesterday scratched out .4 units betting Houston simply on price. Same logic applies today on a tough where I see nothing else of interest in the early games. This line on the Nats is 20 cents off...

Washington +135 1.5 units

Thanks Smo1a. They're never easy. Nats up 7-1 through 5, and Det puts up a 6 and a 2 spot in the 6th and 7th, before Washington strikes back with a handful in the 8th. Glad I wasn't watching this one, reading final scores is easier on your constitution.

Colorado +120 one unit

Giants bringing the starters but I'm fading the Freak here as he seems to be having trouble getting used to life after the mud flap. I also like who Colorado brings tonight. Some of these guys fighting for playing time, and they should be the more motivated team.

MLB YTD 29-11-3 +31.19 units

Still waiting on a few lineups for the early games, but I do see one I like for a large play:

Atlanta -135 three units

No Utley in the lineup for Phi, and Rodrigo Lopez is taking the mound. For those of you unfamiliar with Lopez, he's a journeyman pitcher who is turning 38 this year. He pitched 6.1 innings in 2012 and gave up six runs. He has lead the majors in such categories as most earned runs allowed (twice) and losses (also twice). Atlanta's starters should have a field day today.

Good stuff doggy. I'm also taking a hard look at the Cards.

[TABLE="class: tlineup"]
<TBODY>[TR="class: lheader"]
[TD="colspan: 4"]1:05pm Mets (M. Harvey - R) @ Cardinals (J. Westbrook - R)</SPAN>
Gametime Forecast: 79°F • Cloudy • 0%PoP
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]1. Jordany Valdespin (L) CF
2. Ruben Tejada (R) SS
3. Travis d'Arnaud (R) C
4. Lucas Duda (L) LF
5. Zach Lutz (R) 1B
6. Matthew den Dekker (L) RF
7. Brandon Hicks (R) 3B
8. Omar Quintanilla (L) 2B
9. Matt Harvey (R) P
[/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]1. Jon Jay (L) CF
2. Matt Carpenter (L) 2B
3. Matt Holliday (R) DH
4. Matt Adams (L) 1B
5. Oscar Taveras (L) RF
6. Daniel Descalso (L) SS
7. Tony Cruz (R) C
8. Adron Chambers (L) LF
9. Ronny Cedeno (R) 3B
[/TD]
[/TR]
</TBODY>[/TABLE]

Good stuff doggy. I'm also taking a hard look at the Cards.

<tbody>[TR="class: lheader"]
[TD="colspan: 4"]1:05pm Mets (M. Harvey - R) @ Cardinals (J. Westbrook - R)
Gametime Forecast: 79°F • Cloudy • 0%PoP
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]1. Jordany Valdespin (L) CF
2. Ruben Tejada (R) SS
3. Travis d'Arnaud (R) C
4. Lucas Duda (L) LF
5. Zach Lutz (R) 1B
6. Matthew den Dekker (L) RF
7. Brandon Hicks (R) 3B
8. Omar Quintanilla (L) 2B
9. Matt Harvey (R) P[/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]1. Jon Jay (L) CF
2. Matt Carpenter (L) 2B
3. Matt Holliday (R) DH
4. Matt Adams (L) 1B
5. Oscar Taveras (L) RF
6. Daniel Descalso (L) SS
7. Tony Cruz (R) C
8. Adron Chambers (L) LF
9. Ronny Cedeno (R) 3B[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

interesting lineups, P. Cards get to use a DH but the Harvey had to hit for the Muts?

Good luck with it P. Not sure what it is but Mets, Marlins, and Cubs are teams I see as dangerous dogs so its tough for me to go against them even though St Lou's lineup certainly does call for it, and getting to DH Holliday vs. Mets P only adds to the value.

MLB YTD 29-11-3 +31.19 units

Still waiting on a few lineups for the early games, but I do see one I like for a large play:

Atlanta -135 three units

No Utley in the lineup for Phi, and Rodrigo Lopez is taking the mound. For those of you unfamiliar with Lopez, he's a journeyman pitcher who is turning 38 this year. He pitched 6.1 innings in 2012 and gave up six runs. He has lead the majors in such categories as most earned runs allowed (twice) and losses (also twice). Atlanta's starters should have a field day today.

Ill be on them too. Lopez has thrown 7 shutout innings this spring. Something to keep in mind when thinking about how large to go...

<tbody>[TR="class: lheader"]
[TD="colspan: 4"]:05pm Diamondbacks (R. Delgado - R) @ Dodgers (J. Beckett - R)
Gametime Forecast: 80°F • Mostly Sunny • 0%PoP
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]1. Adam Eaton (L) RF
2. Willie Bloomquist (R) SS
3. Gerardo Parra (L) CF
4. Aaron Hill (R) 2B
5. Miguel Montero (L) C
6. Paul Goldschmidt (R) 1B
7. Eric Hinske (L) DH
8. Mark Teahen (L) 3B
9. A.J. Pollock (R) LF
[/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]1. Carl Crawford (L) DH
2. Alfredo Amezaga (S) 2B
3. Matt Kemp (R) CF
4. Adrian Gonzalez (L) 1B
5. Andre Ethier (L) RF
6. Luis Cruz (R) 3B
7. Elian Herrera (S) LF
8. A.J. Ellis (R) C
9. Dee Gordon (L) SS
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>
[/TABLE]

Liking the Dodgers today

FYI...

Matt Harvey will start for the Mets. LaTroy Hawkins, Scott Rice, Bobby Parnell and Josh Edgin are also scheduled to pitch for the Mets.

Metsrp - Yeah, I saw Lopez's game logs for this spring. All I can say there, is he's due to return to form :)

Good luck today.

<TBODY>[TR="class: lheader"]
[TD="colspan: 4"]
:05pm Diamondbacks (R. Delgado - R) @ Dodgers (J. Beckett - R)
Gametime Forecast: 80°F • Mostly Sunny • 0%PoP
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]

[/TD]
[TD]1. Adam Eaton (L) RF
2. Willie Bloomquist (R) SS
3. Gerardo Parra (L) CF
4. Aaron Hill (R) 2B
5. Miguel Montero (L) C
6. Paul Goldschmidt (R) 1B
7. Eric Hinske (L) DH
8. Mark Teahen (L) 3B
9. A.J. Pollock (R) LF
[/TD]
[TD]

[/TD]
[TD]1. Carl Crawford (L) DH
2. Alfredo Amezaga (S) 2B
3. Matt Kemp (R) CF
4. Adrian Gonzalez (L) 1B
5. Andre Ethier (L) RF
6. Luis Cruz (R) 3B
7. Elian Herrera (S) LF
8. A.J. Ellis (R) C
9. Dee Gordon (L) SS
[/TD]
[/TR]
</TBODY>[/TABLE]

Liking the Dodgers today

They jumped out to me as well. Kemp has been awful this spring though.

Medlen doing his best Rodrigo impersonation giving back three already in the top of the second, with runners on 2nd/3rd with one out.

Its gonna be one of those kind of games.

Fucking Medlen....

Remarkably, Lopez is heading back to the mound. Need to make hay while the sun shines ATL....

I dunno what the fuck is going on. Like Flava says, ESPN reports 8-5 top 3. What happened to Phi's sixth run?

Back