US open

pressitup

Leader of the Adult Humor Industry
My local has ridiculous lines.

Basically, I can get Rybakina/Muchova as field bets. 2/1 isn't enough for me, but wtf?
Guess I'll have to spread out to other books. just hate that as I trust my local more than an offshore that I'm not legally able to gamble with. That's ironic , huh?

I have Rybakina O21
Stephens/Maia O22
kvitova U20
paolini +184( I'll bet vs ostapenko up to a point )
Kalinina +120

obv I'm not up on it
I've dealt with a local for so long, I pay him, he pays me.
Maybe my mistrust of offshore is my problem

but back to beaverball
Yeah the stigma is gambling is bad. I lost a bunch when my guy got FBI'd and had to go elsewhere. Made me look up the law

If there is no house advantage, gambling is legal. Only thing that makes it illegal is the -110 or whatever. That vig makes it illegal.

Fondy would be proud

Mens - to win top half of bracket - Sinner or Hurkacz is about +575ish~

Womens - to win bottom half of bracket - Svitolina +2000, want to take jabeur too but pass, want to sprinkle Noskova +10000 too.
Womens - to win top half of bracket - Sakkari +2000, want to take a sprinkle on some young guns too like Fruhvirtova +10000 (Andreeva +6500) but Idk...

I mean Radacanu/Fernandez did it...

Mens - to win top half of bracket - Sinner or Hurkacz is about +575ish~

Womens - to win bottom half of bracket - Svitolina +2000, want to take jabeur too but pass, want to sprinkle Noskova +10000 too.
Womens - to win top half of bracket - Sakkari +2000, want to take a sprinkle on some young guns too like Fruhvirtova +10000 (Andreeva +6500) but Idk...

I mean Radacanu/Fernandez did it...
I got Hurkacz +800 to win his qtr.

Since I will be there might as well bet a bunch of these matches

Mannarino -203
Shelton -6
Davidovich Fokina/Giron O36.5
Stephens +104
Brady -4.5
Gauff -6.5

Paul Qtr +800
Samsonova Qtr +650
Hurkacz Qtr +800

Djokovic to go further than Alcaraz -160 this is all based on a joke of a draw for Joker and a rough one for Alcaraz

I buy the cheapest seats in the main stadium just in case it rains but if it stays dry I will be at the outer courts all week.
Very smart. Didn't realize you live up there, pretty cool

You're likely good with Hubie since I like Sinner to make the final four

Does Carlos have a tougher road to the finals than Joker? I see Joker now back to his usually near PK to win it. He was like 165. This because of Cincinnati?

Does Carlos have a tougher road to the finals than Joker? I see Joker now back to his usually near PK to win it. He was like 165. This because of Cincinnati?
Joker's draw is way easier than Alcaraz

If Joker doesn't make it to the semis it will be a massive upset

If I could get some match bonuses I'd try to get Joker to +200 but nothing right now. Used some on 9ers futures.

Rybakina O21
Marta is the exact opposite of Elena.
She could learn something from today's opponent.
Marta is a great athlete, but Elena worked her to death.
Glad to see it. Elena did not hit a serve over 113(that I saw). With none even approaching 120(she usually gets a few) I wonder if she's backed down to save the shoulder or the shoulder is preventing her from unleashing the beast?

Playing Wozi 6-0/1 in 3rd set + breaks... she had brady moving back and forth and back and forth and brady just can't hit shots to force errors until she makes one herself.

US Tennis are cannibals

There are only two dudes that can win a major, Tommy Paul and Taylor Fritz

So send this Shelton fuck out to dispose of one of them ffs

Roddick almost did win it and played an amazing final against Federer.
I'm big on Korda but reality is only TP or Fritz can win it from the outside. I consider Frances as an insider at this point and that's where the brain gets in the way.

Coco is finding every line on her attempted winners, very low UE count. That means short rallies and no wearing down is taking place, very bad news for the Dane.

Back