US OPEN

God damn Gaël. Now we get to see Rafa steamroll this kid. Kudos to him for not completely choking. Really thought at 5-5 0-30 Monfils had it.

Give him tons of credit for fighting back both 1st and 2nd sets, 3rd played out as expected.

Think tomorrow is the day to fade Andreescu, can get Bencic at plus money. I like that.

yup i think we see a Serena/Bencic Finals............ i like what i saw from bencic last 2 matches while Andreescu has not looked great although i do commend her fight last night..... if its humid tonight could be an issue for Andreescu... Bencic at + money seems like the smart play

yup i think we see a Serena/Bencic Finals............ i like what i saw from bencic last 2 matches while Andreescu has not looked great although i do commend her fight last night..... if its humid tonight could be an issue for Andreescu... Bencic at + money seems like the smart play

Serena did what she does. Bianca and Belinda was a nerve fest. Bencic choked in the first set breaker and then trying to close out the 2nd set. Credit to Andreescu tho. The way Serena is playing it’ll be tough to go against her in the finals even tho she’s been brutal in finals since her comeback.

Men’s semis if his leg is fine Medvedev gets by Dmitrov imo, and obv Rafa just have to decide how to play it

I had a futures bet on Bencic at 50-1 so that hurt quite a bit. She definitely had her chances but just didn’t win the big points.

yea Bencic hurt and had chokeful moment but bottom line was when Andreescu was red lining Bencic couldnt handle her power or control the baseline , big kudos for that 2nd set come back if it went to third Andreescu looked done..... other then the one service game bencic gave away at 5-2 i felt Andreescu took it........ Should be a good final if Serena can hold her nerve thinks its hers..... The men.... Rafa should win in straights, as long as he still not sick....... Medvedev should win if he is healthy.... who knows what his status is though so really tough to bet these IMO, if he gets down early i can see em stopping... rumor is he has torn muscle in leg.... so who knows really

I took over 3.5 sets at -161 odds in Medvedev Match. Think both capable of getting a set, and of course if med is legit hurt he might quit if down big which will void it

if medvedev is healthy i can see a straight set washing.... Grigor hasnt looked great and benefited from a solid draw

Back