US OPEN

Monday

Rublev

Zverev even tho I hate backing him it’s my biggest play at those odds as he will be controlling the points imo.

Lean to Osaka even tho bencic is a tough matchup for her, but think we are on course for a Osaka vs Serena final rematch.

Townsend over 20

Sprinkle on Ahn ml as I like how she’s playing, and bigger play on +4.5 or 5

Georges is the one person this tourney that has kept beating me.... I'll let the streak continuing... playing vekic to start

Ahn match is a trap...don't think mertens has even played anyone of high caliber yet, and I will look to fade her, but may wait one more match....don't like playing underdog stories to late into the tourney, specifically with a height disadvantage too

Andreescu has probably been the best womens tennis player (possibly keys next to her) over the last x amount of months... but townsends style has disrupted EVERYONE, and I think she wont struggle with break chances to good of value at +330, and will be on the spread for sure

Rublev is really consistent at everything, i'm passing here, but its him or nothing for me.

Zverev (like mentioned already) is to damn cheap.

I have rooted for Monfils for what seems my whole life, and hope he continues to advance, but he is a very big fave here and lean the other way.

Nadal ATS or nothing

Andreescu has probably been the best womens tennis player (possibly keys next to her) over the last x amount of months... but townsends style has disrupted EVERYONE, and I think she wont struggle with break chances to good of value at +330, and will be on the spread for sure

Think she’s got a good shot. Spread for sure

agreed!, at best lose by just a break difference and the spread covers, but hopefully she keeps the pressure on

Bet him live again...was no way medevedev can keep up the 2nd serve % (taking out the double faults) and wawa starting to tilt that now in the 3rd...longer this goes, more and more wawa rolls imo

I took Medvedev but hedged out after the second set so I will win either way; more if Medvedev wins but I don’t trust him with whatever injuries he is dealing with. Either way Federer has an easy path to the finals.

scattering break chances... and isnt it unbelievable what fed has continued to do! (followed with nadal/joker)

Rooting hard for Monfils, and to win this entire thing.

Going to be on Bencic ATS, and Mertens big (ML/ATS)

Can't decide what to do in the nadal/schwartz match

Rooting hard for Monfils, and to win this entire thing.

Going to be on Bencic ATS, and Mertens big (ML/ATS)

Can't decide what to do in the nadal/schwartz match

Always loved monfils. Don’t see how he beats Nadal if both advance tho. Rafa should win in 3, but wouldn’t surprise me if Diego gets a set.

Hmm mertens? Really? Andreescu has been one of hotter women in tour this summer.

Fuck ya if that's you smith.

And ya I just talked about how she has been the hottest (in terms of performance on the court, of course) and how I was looking to fade mertens at a certain point. But I just feel like shes kind of a fraud and her service game is a liability, mertens one more time for me..bencic to the finals

Back