US Open In-Game

He thought it was just a leisure round of golf...somehow that's only a quintuple bogey but could make an argument that should be a DQ

Not sure he won't feel compelled to show up tomorrow for the phans but that was nuts

Grabbed some Charley at 70-1 after round one...praying DJ’s putter isn’t as magical as it’s been thru 36 so I have a prayer going into tomorrow

With wind freshening and things getting crusty I am thinking Finau and Berger 66's will hold up as rounds of the day.

This is setting up for an awesome and tumultuous Sunday. That’s what this tournament should be about...the golf course is the true winner. Love it.

2nd cousin on wife's side of the family scheduled their son's graduation party for tomorrow starting at 3, wtf. And his grandfather loves golf. I told her we're getting there at three and we'll be there one hour, that's it.

Crazy how the downward spiral goes when you play one bad hole at this tournament...mental game needs to be so strong.

If Henrik can putt even 80% of how he is today the rest of the way he'll be right there or win it.

I feel bad for Beef with Phil's bs move on 13. No playing partner should have to see something stupid like that

Back