US Open In-Game

How many have held the green on #2? Has to be under 20?

Be interesting to see that stats after the round.

You need to bring it in on the left and let it feed. The Leishman group had 2 of 3 do that to almost same exact spot.

I love this kind of golf...don't need GIR as it's not really my forte anyway...love wedge and putter creativity

Saw a few people say this today but worth mentioning...

At least just for the US Open, TV should not show a guy on the leader board on Day 1 in any capacity until he has played at least 6-7 holes.

I'd be out playing at 8-9 am every day out there...

Cooler temps then have the rest of your day to do whatever.

The dude that shot 92 was ranked as the 88th best player in the field by Michael Collins.

When I was playing 3-4 times a week we'd go about 6-7 then go to the office after...times have changed

Had a realtor email me at 6:30 today then call at 8....like fuck man, I was up til 2 and on 3hrs of sleep the night before. C'mon. And in this biz you have to take calls even on the course, on vacation, doesn't matter

I was trying to respond to your comment about somebody getting abused on the yacht tonight but your quote didn't appear in my post.
And yes, breakfast all day

Hmm have an Ihop fairly close, breakfast for dinner doesn't sound bad but it's lunch time

DJ in the heavy spinach

Well then DJ havin' one of those days

just go ahead and give the big baztard the trophy right now IF he is gonna be be making escapes from the rough and canning sand shots for birdies. lucky prick!!! :mad:

under the heading of "Good God Gertie!!!" Rory an opening [+10} ??? Day [+9} ??? Spieth [+8] ??? their "to make the cut?" NO odds were +425, +425 & +300 :digin:

These guys need to work on their games. Their divots look nothing like what I see around town.

Haha I hit so steep, a guy one time that hosted our group told me I needed to chip in for the real estate lost

Haha I hit so steep, a guy one time that hosted our group told me I needed to chip in for the real estate lost

Having a tendency to the fat side makes for a good bunker player.

So, we got that going for us.

Race of winner: Caucasian is very much in play tho

Had a feeling and laid off it

from http://www.nj.com/sports/index.ssf/2018/06/how_will_weather_affect_us_open_2018_at_shinnecock.html

Friday weather forecast:
In some ways, Friday looks just like Thursday, with sun throughout the day. But when it comes to the wind, the forecast calls for almost the exact opposite scenario, with a stiffer breeze early in the day, with things calming down a bit during the afternoon before picking back up in the evening.

The actual wind speeds, though, should be lower than Thursday. Right now, they're expected to blow in the 8-15 mph range for most of the day, with things slowing to just 4-8 mph around 2 p.m. Gusts in the vicinity of 10-20 mph are expected most of the day.

:golffrustrated:

bad beat of the day
had Rahm over Sergio and Rahm with one shot lead after 17 then on 3rd putt from less than 4 feet to push does the horseshoe to 4 putt and lose :hang:
rough first day for sure

bad beat of the day
had Rahm over Sergio and Rahm with one shot lead after 17 then on 3rd putt from less than 4 feet to push does the horseshoe to 4 putt and lose :hang:
rough first day for sure

my boy "Rahmbo" is gonna cost me a LOT of money this week unless he can recover Friday. he was my #1 pick for this week with his recent record and play last season on links courses. I think any time he plays in a group with Garcia it is a "hoo doo" for him AND when he starts off poorly he has a tendency to let his Basque temper get the best of him :mad:

Xander and Stricker both off to +3 starts.

SiWoo + 4... Sergio +4

Tiger is -1, Woodland with best early start at -2.

Mr. Henley looking at a double or triple here....cannot hit that drive where he did and whiff on the 2nd shot...

A Stenson, DJ, Rose Sunday Showdown would be a quality way to spend Fathers Day

don't kid yourself. Dustin Johnson obviously has this tourney in the bag. in the clubhouse [-3] for tourney [-4] 2nd round and a four shot lead. just give him the damn trophy. NO WAY he "blows up" on the weekend the way he is playing :(

don't kid yourself. Dustin Johnson obviously has this tourney in the bag. in the clubhouse [-3] for tourney [-4] 2nd round and a four shot lead. just give him the damn trophy. NO WAY he "blows up" on the weekend the way he is playing :(
This thing is so far from over. It's just getting started.

This thing is so far from over. It's just getting started.

well strange things can happen in a major BUT DJ is playing with complete "control" right now so I doubt he "comes back to the field". someone would have to shoot a "bomber" round to catch him and I doubt THAT will happen on this BEAST of a golf course although BOTH Tommy Fleetwood and Brooks Koepka shooting [-4] for tourney [+1] Friday IS interesting :shake:

Back