US Open In-Game

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
Just wanted to fire it up, not sure I'm awake come tee time but let's separate this from that other thread

Pulling for some, doubt I bet on anything til R2

God FS1 is so brutal. Really need Cris Carter telling me Tiger needs to be within 2 strokes after today. STFU...these clowns

Ugh no contacts in, laying in bed, then.....Joe Buck. Forgot bout that...like nails on a chalkboard

Isn't Tiger the king of the stinger?

When he first started it, I wondered why he even carried a driver. He's gonna reach(back in the day) the green in two. Maybe a little longer club than desired.
So much more accurate.

Was gonna change the avi to the Minny raccoon but couldn't this week. That thing has to have several Twitter accounts

Well, not sure about putting it from there. You really got to hit it. Gonna be a quick Open for Tiger.

Starting to doubt I could break 125 on this setup. Lifelong golfer and a sandbagging 8 handicap. I think I could triple every hole for a smooth 124 though.

That’s when youre JT you walk off the green and say “I had 4, DJ 4? Tiger? I lost count.”

I played Kapalua and wind was a 30 yard variance, brutal storm winds off the coast...had a 5 footer to break 100 and pushed the damn thing lol

This looks awful

I played Kapalua and wind was a 30 yard variance, brutal storm winds off the coast...had a 5 footer to break 100 and pushed the damn thing lol

This looks awful
Not bad for a 34.7 handicap.

Back