US Open Discussion Thread

For Azarenka to have won this set in the face of some of the best tennis I've ever seen Kerber play, she's on notice to being back close to her own best. The only flaw for both players was serving, but the ground games were excellent.

yet another winner, and hold

Kerber's effort today would've beaten probably every other player on tour on HC but Azarenka or Serena at their best.

The purest of pure turd tennis is going on between Lisicki & Strycova. DF golare from both, as well as UE. All either of them has to do is return the ball consistently to win any given point, and neither can manage it.

Yea man my ass is still pretty chapped on that one. I had focussed my attention elsewhere thinking it was a lock to come back to 5-4 and losing the game

cilic/chardy first on tap... frenchman has had a nice summer and cilic has not looked all that impressive intrigued by the matchup i like chardy n the value +170 might take a stab on that and O

Any reason given? she has singles later today correct?

To focus on her singles after her three setter?

Madison Keys is the feel good story right now... makes me think she will be destroyed. The Venus victory will also motivate Serena.

So you think Bouchard is healthy and I was on the right track there bet? I misread the shit out of your post while I was on the road

So you think Bouchard is healthy and I was on the right track there bet? I misread the shit out of your post while I was on the road

I meant if she's healthy, she's over the odds. I can only assume the odds reflect the state of her health, because otherwise I'd expect them to be much closer (even given Vinci's easy pre-USO win).

Alright thanks yea I read that opposite of that thanks for the clarification gonna re evaluate where I stand on that one when I get to a stopping point. Took Vinci back for bigger and now feeling stuck ha

Alright thanks yea I read that opposite of that thanks for the clarification gonna re evaluate where I stand on that one when I get to a stopping point. Took Vinci back for bigger and now feeling stuck ha

sorry I didn't reply earlier in your thread, been off & on the comp

No worries brother I am at the beach and relegated to the phone. Can't wait to get back to my desk and my rig

Back