US Open Discussion Thread

if Bencic has any shot of beating Serena, she needs a quick victory today

her heavy workload before the USO aligned with too much work through these early rounds will take a toll against the likes of the Beast

she is a shell of herself no clue why she plays .... she has her moments but she can not consistently stay at that level.... took bencic so hope she continues to fade into the wind

it's not like he already hasn't proven he's prone to being delusional: fucking waitresses in car parks and thinking that shit would never come to light? knock, knock - anybody home?

Yeah Tiger is Ego. Dude is worth more money than you need to live. The first year after the scandal and he was sucking, I would've been like fuck everyone, Im out.

The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced she really is playing for Serena's Slam. The bitch will lie down if/when they meet, just like at Wimbledon.

This is Serena's biggest threat in this quarter of the draw, and Venus is playing lights out compared to the shit she served up to Serena on her better Slam surface (grass).

If Penis hadn't lucked on Serena's side of the draw, then she can just bow out in a shocker not caring. She loses nothing by entering a Slam and falling early at this stage of her career.

Back