UNLV @ USC total 61

LeRinkRat

Pretty much a regular
total opened 63 1/2 now down to 61 @ Cantor Gaming at game time. looks LOW to me with the UNLV offense and I am sure USC will score too

line has dropped to USC -25 from the -27 open :)

Got Rebs o19, seems like even a slow start and that's plenty attainable

Oh GREAT. Lexington Thomas FUMBLE 1st play of the game for UNLV end of a nice gain. USC ball @ UNLV 30 :mad:

well Rebels hold them to a field goal. that freshman USC QB did NOT look that SHARP their 1st series :confused:

DAMN!!! NOT what I was expecting early on. just two FG's USC and 6-0 10:30 to go in the 1st. UNLV offense sputtering so far :(

well THAT is more LIKE IT!!! Lexington Thomas TO the HOUSE 70 yard TD RUN!!! 7-6 Rebels :)

Last edited:
well the Rebels D holding USC to field goals. NOW 9-7 USC early 2nd quarter and UNLV ball :shake5:

WOW!!! Rebels hold USC to their fourth FG of the game. now 14-12 UNLV with 9 minutes to GO in 1st half and Rebels ball :cool:

and FINALLY a USC TD with 1:04 to GO in 1st half. 19-14 USC. BIG surprise for me in the 1st half the UNLV defense. playing better than expected so far :)

#1 UNLV receiver Kendal Keys injured ??? hopefully just got winded. also Tony Sanchez sitting Lexington Thomas at the end of the half. would be a HUGE loss IF both injured for UNLV 2nd half.

19-14 USC at the half (33 points). USC gets the ball first 2nd half.

going to "fiddle in the middle" on the UNLV pre-game side +27 with 2nd half USC -11. could get both sides and good "insurance" IF the Rebels DO have key injuries. also a BUY OUT of that game total 61 with 2nd half UNDER 28 1/2 :shake:

OK, USC that is quite ENOUGH scoring 2nd half. two TD's makes it 33-14 USC which would GET me my "fiddle in the middle" with 12 minutes to GO in the game :pray:

I got LUCKY!!! TD USC with 1:38 to GO made it 43-21 USC with 24-7 2nd half GETS me the MIDDLE and COVERED the game total OVER 61. kind of surprised at the OVER after that 1st half. I will TAKE it :)

Back