United States Open @ Winged Foot Discussion

3rd round match up

Todd +110 vs Wolff: I think inexperience will show today and expecting frustration to set in for Wolff. Seems like a prime blowup candidate. Already talked anoint the reasoning for liking Todd this week. Plus money I’ll take a shot in this situation.

Good luck today guys

3rd round match up

Todd +110 vs Wolff: I think inexperience will show today and expecting frustration to set in for Wolff. Seems like a prime blowup candidate. Already talked anoint the reasoning for liking Todd this week. Plus money I’ll take a shot in this situation.

Good luck today guys
I like it.

Will be interesting what happens tomorrow. Obviously Wolff was probably the best amateur in the past decade. He's struggled for the most part on tour. A win at 21 would be very impressive.

A win by Bryson would be 7 on tour and put him up there with the top echelon of guys for sure.

Curious how both guys respond. It's obviously a different event with no fans.

Top Ball Strikers through Round 3:

1. Will Zalatoris
  2. Thomas Pieters
  3. Bubba Watson
  4. Bryson DeChambeau
  5. Hideki Matsuyama
  6. Viktor Hovland
  7. Matthew Wolff
  8. Rickie Fowler
  9. Dustin Johnson
  10. Paul Casey

Final round match ups:

Glover +105 vs Noren: Noren gained over 6 strokes putting in round 3. I’ll take a shot at regression back to the norm.

Casey +140 bs Johnson: DJ just made 15 million at the tour championship two weeks ago. Starting 10 back I just don’t think DJ is going to grind. Casey has been solid since his poor opening round. Hopefully it continues...

best of luck and enjoy the final round

I used to be ok with Bryson. Kinda liked the guy. After listening to him on the course yesterday, he would be the worst guy possible to play G with.

You hear him yapping with his caddy? It was awful

2-1 this week. Kept forgetting to post

Today Harris English +130 over Xander

Wolff +120 over Bryson

That was such an impressive round by Bryson. He certainly showed bombing it and playing from the rough can win a US Open. Xander’s turn is coming up to win one of these majors...

5-4-1 on the week... slight profit for the week

Again really appreciate the thread and the contributions from so many. It really makes the gambling experience more enjoyable... even more so in these Covid times.

That was such an impressive round by Bryson. He certainly showed bombing it and playing from the rough can win a US Open. Xander’s turn is coming up to win one of these majors...

5-4-1 on the week... slight profit for the week

Again really appreciate the thread and the contributions from so many. It really makes the gambling experience more enjoyable... even more so in these Covid times.
Great stuff!

I dont like how people are hammering Bryson. He didnt lead the week in distance. I think he was 7th. He showed touch around the greens, putted great, missed in the right spots. The 2 toughest rounds of the week he dominated and separated. By far the best player of the week and well deserved.

Back