Liquidnoose

You've Got To Bleed For The Dancer
parlay:
1 Unit to win 2

SYLVIA -250
STEVENSON -250
SAKARA -550
VERA -320

Not sure on Hughes (-145) /St. Pierre (+125)...pretty even affair..I'd take Hughes, the best welterweight ever at slim odds...but geting GSP at + odds is good as well...should be a hell of a fight either way...I'm laying off of it.

I think for the sport having TITO as champ would be HUGE, as he is the face (good or bad) of MMA...fucking Jenna Jameson...gettting in movies, etc. He has that STAR personality...where as Liddell is kinda there, ya know?

As for my prediction?

TITO can ONLY win if he gets Chuck down and only Couture has done that...so no chance for TITO in a stand up...I'm gonna wait until 12-30 to place my bet as the TITO lovers will bet it down to almost even...then lay the house on Chuck!

Can't wait for tonight!!

:drink: :drinking:

i have to disagree with the heavyweight match, i myself will be going the other way on that one. As for the tito fight, i believe for chuck to win he will have to knock tito out standing and for tito to win he will have to take down chuck with one of his shoots then proceed to ground and pound. Remember tho, Chuck has one of the, if not the best, shoot defences in the UFC. Should be a hell of alot better match than tito and grampa either way. Good luck on your picks tonight.

Thanks EL.

Adding:

parlay
1/2.5 Units

parlay:
1 Unit to win 2

SYLVIA -250
STEVENSON -250
SAKARA -550
HUGHES -105
DIAZ -500

what is your reasoning behind Sylvia, just curious. i mean he does have the wing span of a F'n teridactyl, but other than that i gotta go with monson. I'm just asking becausu i haven't locked in my bet yet and am looking for some insight

EL:
I didn't think Monson could gethim to the ground...and I don't want to give spoilers so we'll discuss this in a day or so...that way people can watch the UFC 65.

Incredible UFC...best one in a while.

TM,
You won't be able to see it until it is out on DVD..and they just put UFC 59 out so you have a year to wait...I can mail you a burned DVD+RW in a few weeks if you are interested...let me know.

Liquidnoose said:
TM,
You won't be able to see it until it is out on DVD..and they just put UFC 59 out so you have a year to wait...I can mail you a burned DVD+RW in a few weeks if you are interested...let me know.

WEll i'm pretty sure a leaked version will sneak out soon. There was a leaked version a couple hours after the match. I just want to see the Hughes/GSP match, i've read the reviews now i would like to see it myself. Thanks for the offer though

Back