UFC 174 - Sat, 6/14

Psych prof who studied gamblers one time once explained to the class that he concluded that gamblers actually love to lose, and I have always bought into it. We love to bitch and whine much more than we love to brag about being right (for the most part). Winning all the time would be fun short term, but wouldn't make it much of a gamble in the long term. Eliminate people who actually do this for a living and it makes quite a bit of sense.

And these controversial decisions aren't gonna keep people from betting long term, they just feel good bitching about it short term

finally found a feed, gonna pull for Canadians for GLB even though he's done with this sport

I lean Tyron barey. I think he comes out blazing and Rory does his typical timid bullshit. Only shor Rory has is to wear him down and finish him in the third, imp

Rory is vastly overrated. good skill set, but hasn't been able to showcase it in cage. he got outstruck by Maia in much of that fight.

woodley is just getting owned in octogan control,,,, rory keeping him tight to the fench and just standing right in front of him

fight's putting me down, need to see more mcdonald shenanigans, fuck with him a bit

easy 30-27 rory in my book (like that matters)

GL on the main event fellas, enjoy.... heading to the bar

Rory easy. Woodley got defensive and wouldn't throw. only prior he looked food was when he came out third round

I have under next fight. DJohnson huge advantage

Back