UFC 174 - Sat, 6/14

under 1.5 for this next fight for me. might be how I approach UFC for a while with totals. Sides are a crapshoot

Not sure how I continue betting UFC. that was as bad a decision as Diego. these judges are just too incompetent. Schaub was -5000 live at the end of fight.

though I find it interesting Woodley has gone from -140 at the open to -110 now and Rory is favored in the next fight. I like Rory and over.

Not sure how I continue betting UFC. that was as bad a decision as Diego. these judges are just too incompetent. Schaub was -5000 live at the end of fight.
I think it's high time Dana gets some heat and they do something about this. This is absurd.

controversial decisions are important to peak interest, boxing went that route and so will UFC

boxing..dont even get me started..most rigged sport ever..next to soccer and tennis

just saying, to expect UFC to be pure of all the bullshit is just being naive

No one outside of UFC junkies and gamblers even knew there was an event tonight and that matters

no penalty has a bigger impact on a game than NFL pass interference other than a penalty in futbol

NFL = rigged

ufc is putting on too many shows. The ultimate fighter is trash now and has been for a while. They have over saturated the usa market, and are targeting other areas. These cards are trash, and i get it, they are free on tv (most of them), but the ppv are really poor in regards to substance lately. 175 is solid, but besides that, eh..

just saying, to expect UFC to be pure of all the bullshit is just being naive

No one outside of UFC junkies and gamblers even knew there was an event tonight and that matters

I don't think anyone cares about this decision either tho. except Schaub, gamblers, and diehards. BS decisions won't draw more fans

I don't think anyone cares about this decision either tho. except Schaub, gamblers, and diehards. BS decisions won't draw more fans

but people love to hear about controversies, I'm not watching it or gambling it but now I'm interested to see what happened I guess

Only people who will hear about it are the mma dorks like us who go to the blogs and sites and listen to danas scrum videos.

Back