UFC 163: ALDO VS. JUNG August 3rd

I agree about hoping Machida steams come fight day because there will definitely be value on Davis decision if it gets north of +500. Conventional wisdom seems to think this will go the same way the Bader fight did but I think Davis has a much better chin than Bader or Evans and I highly doubt Davis comes barreling in wildly trying something desperate because Machida is having his way on the feet. I see this fight going similar to the Hendo or Rampage fights with Davis possibly being able to get Machida on the fence for a sloppy take down or two and if we see that with some ugly Davis kickboxing and Lyoto's typical willingness to wait minutes at a time for the perfect counter +500 will definitely have value at decision.

It should be noted in no way do I think Davis is in the same universe as Lyoto on the feet just think he may be able to land some ugly strikes due do his reach advantage and probably keep every round competitive. Davis has a win in Rio so we know he wont lack for confidence or be intimidated by a Brazilian crowd.

:cheers:

Love how Machida wants to constantly whine about his boring counter striking style not appeasing the judges. You'd think he'd learn at some point.

A guy sent me some picks tonight... I don't follow UFC... How'd he do?

Andrade -180
Barrosa +120
Barrosa u1.5 -140
Clopton o1.5
Santos +400
Moraes -150 (3 units)
Perosh +375
Nunes -240
Lineker u2.5
Davis +325 (3 units)
Aldo u3.5 -190 (2 units)
Santos o1.5
Leites -150

A guy sent me some picks tonight... I don't follow UFC... How'd he do?

Andrade -180
Barrosa +120
Barrosa u1.5 -140
Clopton o1.5
Santos +400
Moraes -150 (3 units)
Perosh +375
Nunes -240
Lineker u2.5
Davis +325 (3 units)
Aldo u3.5 -190 (2 units)
Santos o1.5
Leites -150

Lets just say im BEYOND happy your guy is on u3.5 in the aldo fight with me.

Back