UFC 163: ALDO VS. JUNG August 3rd

I dont remember Thales looking that thick. Do they test for TRT in Brazil?

TRT exemptions are very easy to get in Brazil. Didn't hear anything about Leites getting one but its the reason Belfort basically only fights in Brazil now because he can't get exemption in the US but easily does in Brazil.

Stann was directly referring to Chael when he said that. And yes, Chael has an exemption when he fights Shogun. I'm very heavy on o2.5 rds @ -205 already due to this.

The Massachusetts State Athletic Commission has not issued a license to Chael Sonnen to participate in the August MMA event scheduled in Boston but has preliminarily agreed to allow him to fight. Sonnen, however, would be required to undergo testing to determine his testosterone levels both before and after the contest. TUE (therapeutic use exemption) for testosterone is uncharted territory for the Commission which has sent the issue to its Medical Advisory Board to determine allowable ratios prior to the fight and issuing Mr. Sonnen a fight license.

The Massachusetts State Athletic Commission has not issued a license to Chael Sonnen to participate in the August MMA event scheduled in Boston but has preliminarily agreed to allow him to fight. Sonnen, however, would be required to undergo testing to determine his testosterone levels both before and after the contest. TUE (therapeutic use exemption) for testosterone is uncharted territory for the Commission which has sent the issue to its Medical Advisory Board to determine allowable ratios prior to the fight and issuing Mr. Sonnen a fight license.

I know it's a mess right now. I think Chael is basically saying fuck all and will come in with a 6:1 ratio and throw a fit if he gets suspended post fight. He's a fucking jackass and has no problem fighting this battle again.

Watching that fight for the second time my thoughts immediately went to: what if you got in a fight with Nunes boyfriend in a bar? Bad news for you.

This has potential to be a disaster. The bader fight was miserable until he got fed up and rushed him and got ko'd

Back