UFC 162

that mean a commentator and broke and ruining a legacy?

Pretty much. Anderson was talkig about him again during the build up this week. It sounds like GSP wants nothing of Anderson, and Anderson doesnt want to fight Vitor again after he ko'd him. Dana has been talking to Roy on the phone and in fact flew him to Vegas for this fight.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nR3qbQeo8nY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I hope Dana aint tryin to get him to fight

I saw Riddick Bowe's Muy Thai bout and it was the absolute saddest thing I have ever seen

tarnishing his absolute classics with Evander....sad sad sad

Gonzaga has fought a whose who of MMA. When Randy broke his nose, was one of the most epic moments in UFC history. Still sick a BJJ.. but he has had his brains beaten in a few too many times.

Herman is back off the suspension for weed. BTW he is more dangerous when he fights with his sweater.

dave-herman-hairy-2.png

One thing about getting married, i save so much money not going to the bars watching these fights. Down in the man cave sipping some nice bourbon.

One thing about getting married, i save so much money not going to the bars watching these fights. Down in the man cave sipping some nice bourbon.
yep. my wife hates my boxing addiction but it keeps me home and she likes that:shake:

I'm on Craig also. Leben is oldddddddddddddddddddd. Leben has fought much tougher competition though.

Leben seems a lot older than 32, it seems like a while ago when the Spider absolutely destroyed him.

I think Leben's camp knows he can't stand toe to toe with guys anymore. He's taken too many hits over the years.

I still remember when he submitted Akiyama with about 15 seconds left and was behind on all the cards. I cashed a huge one on that fight with Leben and have had a soft spot for him ever since. But he's just too far past his prime.

Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg was supposed to be aboard the Asiana Air flight that crashed landed at San Francisco International Airport Saturday morning.

Back