UEFA Champions League Round of 16...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
I am going to post some picks tomorrow morning after some research but I thought I'd start the thread now. If you guys can please post any pertinent information and plays - WITH REASONS WHY YOU MADE THE PLAY - I would greatly appreciate it, as I certainly hope to use this thread to my advantage in the morning before adding my own picks.

GL!

:cheers:

I already played Chelsea on the ML earlier today man, as I expect to see some serious line movement before kickoff. Chelsea are finally back to full strength, with one of the most talented starting 11 in the world. Olympiakos are a decent side, but not nearly as strong as the competition they see week in week out in England.

I'm also looking at Inter, but I don't trust them with Materazzi back in the team. He's way too clumsy, and has the tendancy to give away stupid freekicks/penalties and red cards that end up killing the team.

depending on team news i'll probably play united and barca on wednesday, but won't worry about that til tomorrow nite.

I love champions league man.

How's Real Madrid playing right now?

I generally like to look at Roma when they're at home and if RM isn't in great form right now, there might be some value there.

real madrid are running shit in spain rite now, and are really focused on the champions league thanks to a nice cushion in la liga.

roma are a decent side but not as good as real.

I already played Chelsea on the ML earlier today man, as I expect to see some serious line movement before kickoff. Chelsea are finally back to full strength, with one of the most talented starting 11 in the world. Olympiakos are a decent side, but not nearly as strong as the competition they see week in week out in England.

I'm also looking at Inter, but I don't trust them with Materazzi back in the team. He's way too clumsy, and has the tendancy to give away stupid freekicks/penalties and red cards that end up killing the team.

:box: Those are fightin' words! :box: (just kidding my man)

You all know I'm a DIE HARD Olympiacos fan... If you want I can give you all the skinny of what's going on with that game..

How's it going?

Anyways, CL is back, interesting round. Figured I'll do my best to get into it.

Schalke vs FC Porto
I reckon if you want a dog play this round, then take Porto. Not too sure how Schalke are feeling after they slipped up against Wolfsburg on Friday. They had their chances and well if you don't convert, sooner or later you'll pay. I must say Schalke are pretty fortunate to be in this position. A Rosenborg crumble and the fall of the once great Valencia pretty much handed Schalke the spot. Most would of probably expected Los Che to be here but the game is full of surprises. Porto on the other hand have gone about their business. They were put in a group that had 2 teams that had high hopes for domestic success in Liverpool and Marseille. Both those clubs aren't fairing so well in their respected leagues however Marseille have seemed to picked it up. These 2 teams are very contrasting in their style of play. Schalke are a much more open team, enjoying to push the ball up and letting striker Kevin Kuryani loose. Porto are a much more patience squad, they can attack at will, especially with the likes of Quaresma and Lopez as your attacking option. I'm really unsure of what Schalke's intentions are in this competition. They are drifting out of the Bundesliga race. They have yet to keep a clean sheet in their last 7 games. Offensively, I am not a big fan of Kuryani and Asamoah. I still think Lincoln was a key component in their offense a few years back. To make matters worse for Schalke, their current key midfielder Zlatan Bajramovic is schedule to miss this match. Schalke will be playing their 100th UEFA match and are looking for their 50th victory. Yes it can be very motivating but they might be stuck at 49. Porto have been in this situation before. Since the 4-1 loss to Liverpool, Porto have played 9 matches in which all of them involved a shut out. Porto pretty much has a full squad, miss Bosingwa at right back. But I still think defensively, they are very well organized and really when it comes to the knockout stages of the Champs League, the most successful teams are always the ones that have excellent defense. Schalke won't be able to run all day against a tough defense in Porto. I think this is going to be a nail-biter and perhaps Porto's experience will give them that slight edge. Currently not interested in playing this game. I shall wait till I see any interesting line movements.

Olympiacos vs Chelsea
Damn it, I wish Chelsea were more heavily favored here so I could back the Greeks. Yes Chelsea will be packed with strength for this journey but the one major concern is how manager Avram Grant can cope with the situation. I bet if Jose Mourinho was still the coach, the line would be -1. Since the 2003/04 season, Chelsea have been a weird road team. They've either had to come back from behind to claim a point or victory and they've also have been fortunate to scrape through with own goals. Chelsea also have the Carling Cup this weekend and securing that over London Rivals Tottenham could be an added incentive to their cash flow. Olympiacos has been a great surprise this season. Although, I believe many of those who have followed this Greek team will know that sooner or later they would be destined for the knockout stages. They have a GREAT home stadium and one of the loudest fans. An example of their sheer class this season was vs Real Madrid. There were times where Real Madrid could of easily won the match, but the Greeks were not fazed and continued to play their game which frustrated Real Madrid. My gut instinct is that Olympiacos will get fucked up the arse by some lucky Chelsea goal. I do not see any valid reason why Olympiacos should be this much of an underdog but other than the fact, they are playing Chelsea. Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, unbeatable. Chelsea on the road in European competition....a little bit iffy. I might try my luck with Olympiacos here because I am going to hope that Chelsea are right now just looking to get at least 1 goal here or at least the draw. 3 points would be superb for them but a 2-1 loss to the Greeks would not mean the end of the world as they would at least have that away goal to work with. Also based on the lines, I have to go against Chelsea here. I do not like backing a road team that is usually between 1.80 to 2.00, this to me really looks weak and the books look for a lot of action. But if you are a brave individual and enjoy having to piss your pants for the whole 90 mins to see if your bet wins, then Chelsea is your play lol.

Roma vs Real Madrid
Great match up here. Very interesting to see which team can bounce back after both teams loss on the weekend. Real Madrid suffered defeat after leading 1-0 early on to Real Betis. Roma on the other hand played the Old Lady Juventus and loss 1-0. Real Madrid know that both the CL and La Liga are priorities so don't expect any sort of different styles of play. They are that big of a club and there is a high demand for success. One key player that will be out for Real Madrid will be Robinho. He's been a great spark in the Real Madrid attack and accommodates Ruud and Raul very well. However, they are very sloppy away from the Bernabeau especially when they are heavy favorites. They have had some interesting results on the road this year when they trashed Villarreal 5-0, trashing Valencia 5-1, beating Barcelona 1-0, beat derby rivals Atletico Madrid 2-0 but then they lose to Werder Bremen 3-2, Espanyol 2-1, Sevilla 2-0 and Real betis 2-1. The way I see it, Real Madrid know what the big matches are and they show up for it. Roma have been a fantastic club at home, however, recently, they have been a hit or miss as well. They've depended on their captain Francesco Totti far too often. Roma is probably the most intriguing team in terms of mental focus. They aren't a calm and collected group. They really are an intense team and when they lose that intensity and get rattled, they are doomed. One prime example was early on in the season when they played Inter. An early red card to Guily and Roma were finished. Ended up losing 4-1. In their last 5 home games, only 1 game has gone over 2.5 which was the 4-0 win over Torino. They looked absolutely sloppy against Palermo and were very fortunate that Rinaudo got a red card for Palermo or else they would of been steaming. Roma needs to realize they are playing with the big boys and they need to convert their chances. Defensively, Roma have been doing a better job at home. Since their 1-1 draw vs Man Utd, they have gone on to secure a clean sheet in their last 6 home games. There have been some reports that there are 2 Roma players having a disagreement. Cristian Panucci and Alberto Aquilani got into a verbal dispute and had to be seperated. They both aren't key players but to have disharmony especially for a team that has a terrible time coping with mental pressure, this is a big blow. De Rossi is expected to be out with a flu for Roma. But this is a big match and perhaps he might just suck it up and play. I think there is an overreaction to the chance this game goes over. Roma tends to hog the ball a lot more in their own ground. They have quietly gone about their business on the defensive end. The attacking flair has just not shown up for some reason. It could just be they are getting fatigued. Game is too close to call, but i'm expecting the line to go from 0 to +/- 0.25 and if that is the case I'll be more than happy to back Real Madrid.

Liverpool vs Inter
My first play of the knockout stages will be Under 2.25 in this match. This is a HUGE match for Rafa Benitez. Having been embarassed at home to Barnsley during the FA Cup, in order to salvage an already terrible season, Liverpool has to get something going here in the CL. The messed up part is that they play against an unbeaten Inter Milan who is just stacked with depth and talent, left, right and centre. Benitez will really have to use his tactical mastery against Inter as the Italians have such strength in their forwards and midfield. When I look at how Liverpool competes against the top 3 teams in England, i've generally noticed a lack of goals. Pool vs Arsenal games tend to be a little bit more open. However against Man Utd or Chelsea, it is always a position battle. That is how i see this game vs Inter. Which ever team can get the better position and get that first goal, will sit on it and wait. Inter have been unstoppable this season. Time and time again you think that when they are on the backburner they are finished. Well they come back to surprise you. Inter have relied on their experience and their defense pressure to win games. They do not have that youthful flair but they convert their chances. Zlatan Ibrahimovic is the key man to watch for Inter. I think his size and his ability to hold onto the ball is going to cause a lot of problems for this really weird Liverpool defense. The once mighty Liverpool defense seems somewhat threaten when they play against big clubs these days. It just looks like a mess and god forbid, Benitez must have huge balls if he plays Hyypia. Liverpool's offense is rather stagnant. I really do not see any consistent offensive player that can provide for Nando up front. The striker has been a little quiet lately but this is the sort of match he has to set his mark on. If Inter were to lose this match it would be by an odd goal and quite frankly, I do not see Liverpool scoring 2 goals on Inter. The way Inter has this game set up, you should see the scoring opportunities come from a set piece rather than open play as both clubs are very good at closing down their opposition. The one thing that you'll see a lot of is possibly the yellow cards. Inter Milan are a VERY physical side. They know they can out muscle Liverpool. Key player for Pool in this match will be Mascherano. He's really got to make sure he manages to give Gerrard more freedom upfront to help out Torres. As well, Mascherano has to deal with the Inter midfield who can switch up the pace with their current depth. Both sides defensively are well established and have plenty of experience. Having only one defeat this season, Inter will want to make sure they keep it that way. But, Pool having only the CL to play for this season know, the must keep a clean sheet at Anfield or they could be in trouble in Milan.
Prediction: Liverpool 1-0 Inter Milan
Wager: Under 2.25 @ 1.826

finaly plays

Liverpool vs Inter Milan Under 2.25
Olympiacos +0.5
Draw Roma/Real Madrid
Draw Olympiacos/Chelsea

the draw's are only for small. GL

nice write ups Mike, i just wanted to add that Robinho and Sneijder will be out tonight and these are heavy losses for Real. Anyway, this will be a clash between two offensive minded teams, since Roma love running and pushing the tempo, whereas Real have lot of great ball handlers and some big scorers.
About De Rossi, news coming from a local Rome newspaper say that despite the flu he will be part of the game tonight.
Pretty much agree with you on the draw, as i couldnt be able to chose a side in this game, but i still favor the over a little bit more.
Real will play a 4-3-3, which means they'll try to do something on the offensive end and grab points tonight. Roma can basically score against any team, cause they have quality, fantasy and speed. But they also have some lacks and problems on the defensive side, which brings me to think this game could go over as i see both teams being able to score at least 1 goal.

really like the under in liverpool - milan game too, but im a little bit scared by Milan goalkeeper. Dida is still off, Kalac is injured and probably will be out tonight, so Fiori will be on the court, and he hasnt played an official game for ages. definitely not the best game and situation to make your debut.

Terry and Lampard sitting out today v. Olympy.

OK fellas. I just finished talking to a buddy about what the best options were. He said this...

"not too excited about any of these games... too well balanced and small things will make the difference... more excited about Romanian league restarting on Friday"

Tells you about how difficult it is to bet the CL.

Here's what I'm messin' with today...

Inter/Liverpool - Everyone wants to count out Liverpool. They are fifth in the Premiership and now are out of all domestic opportunities to win hardware, so the UEFA CL is their full focus from here on out. You saw what happened in 2005 and again last year when that happened... The loss to Barnsley over the weekend was definitely a stunner but Rafa has always been able to garner his troops' attention for these kind of matchups. Make no mistake, Inter Milan is probably the best team in the world right now, and 29 straight matches without losing just goes to show how tough they will be.

But I see Liverpool putting forth their best effort of the entire season today. Will it be enough?

The play: Liverpool PICK-30 small and +162 on the 3-way line small...

Olympiakos hosts a Chelsea team today on a field that was covered with 5 centimeters of snow (in Greece? Huh?)... They cleared off the pitch but it's still frozen. The Londoners have bigger fish to fry, as they are still in the running for four different trophies. Olympiakos is unbeaten since November, so it's not like they are showing up to get trounced. But they have 10 losses in 14 games against English teams, and Chelsea has been a different team under Avram Grant. Players keep coming and going for international duty, and the Blues have suffered some injuries, but they are unblemished in five games since he took over for Mourhinio. With only one goal allowed, Chelsea is also working on a four-match CL scoreless streak - an unbelieveable 441 minutes going into today. Goals should definitely be hard to come by. I see it either 1-0 Chelsea or 1-1.

The play: UNDER 2.5 -170 medium

Real Madrid/Roma is certainly an interesting two-way tie. Roma is the best of the rest in Serie A, though it's lost two of the last three league contests. Roma is unbeaten at the Olympic Stadium in its last 8 CL contests, but has lost all 3 previous encounters (two in the last five years) to Real Madrid at home. With a couple of 2-2 games against Lazio at the same stadium, Real Madrid is 3-0-2 at the Olympic Stadium, having never been held goal-less. But Madrid is winless in its last five CL road games and got knocked out in the round of 16 in each of the last three seasons. I forsee some goals being scored here and this is the only game where OVER looks to be the right side.

The play: OVER 2.5 plus 102.

Porto/Schalke will be the least publicized game of the day. The last time Porto played in Gelsenkirchen the Portugese leaders hoisted the UEFA CL trophy, in a win over Monaco in the 2004 final. Obviously, their supporters will have fond memories of this pitch, but few key components remain from that team. Schalke was unbeaten in 11 games since Nov. 2 before a loss to Wolfsburg last week. I told you that some teams respond better to losses than others (Liverpool), but I'm unsure of Schalke's form and am treading lightly today, as tomorrow's matchups look far more appealing.

GL!

nice write ups Mike, i just wanted to add that Robinho and Sneijder will be out tonight and these are heavy losses for Real. Anyway, this will be a clash between two offensive minded teams, since Roma love running and pushing the tempo, whereas Real have lot of great ball handlers and some big scorers.
About De Rossi, news coming from a local Rome newspaper say that despite the flu he will be part of the game tonight.
Pretty much agree with you on the draw, as i couldnt be able to chose a side in this game, but i still favor the over a little bit more.
Real will play a 4-3-3, which means they'll try to do something on the offensive end and grab points tonight. Roma can basically score against any team, cause they have quality, fantasy and speed. But they also have some lacks and problems on the defensive side, which brings me to think this game could go over as i see both teams being able to score at least 1 goal.

really like the under in liverpool - milan game too, but im a little bit scared by Milan goalkeeper. Dida is still off, Kalac is injured and probably will be out tonight, so Fiori will be on the court, and he hasnt played an official game for ages. definitely not the best game and situation to make your debut.

haha mate, Liverpool are playing INTER MILAN not AC.

I can now see why Grant might not play Lamps and Terry.

Makalele and Essien in midfield are rock solid, and Terry is just coming back off a long lay-off, while Alex and Carvalho have been doing really well in his absense.

Well, it’s been quite a while since I’ve posted any plays here. Hope everyone’s been doing well.
Looks like we have some action this afternoon, and I’ll take a nibble on each game.
Liverpool is pretty awful right now. No flow offensively. Defense is very vulnerable to the counter attack, and well, losing to Barnsley is just plain inexcusable. Now they get a home game vs one of the best European clubs, who are once again running away with the Serie A, still to lose a match. At first glance, I figured u2.5 was a solid play, and perhaps a small play on Inter. But then I said to hell with it and passed on Inter and played OVER 2.5 (+145). Why? Well, this is a must game for Liverpool. No way does Rafa escape Anfield alive should his team falter. Torres should be back, which certainly gives them their only capable striker back. I think Liverpool plays some great soccer today. They are still susceptible to the counter attack though, and for this reason, I decided to take a stab at the over. Very reasonable odds for two sides that have solid strikers. Small play here, 1 unit.
Chelsea -.5, -115. Hate backing Chelsea. But, they should be solidified by the return of some players that were out at the African Nations cup, and frankly have more than enough talent to pull off the road win. This is a 2 unit play for me.
Roma/Real I played the draw line at +205. I think that’s a reasonable price. Real may have the better side, but Roma is still at home, and I think they want to make sure to at least secure one point at home. This game looks like a 1-1 game to me and at 2/1 on my money I’ll take a shot with a 1 unit play.
Shalke/Porto, I’m going with FC Porto. They’ve done me right in CL play so far, and I’ll ride them here against a Shalke team not quite playing at their best. +210 is more than fair so I hope we squeak by with a win here.
<o:p> </o:p>
G’luck :cheers::cheers:

Not sure how people can keep backing Liverpool week in week out, despite all the negative shit going on at Anfield.

It's not just the fact that they're playing like garbage, it's also management and ownership problems, as well as question marks surrounding the new stadium plans.

A lot of distractions going into a huge match, in which Inter should be able to take something back to Italy.

Not going to play anything fellas other than

Olympiacos / Chelsea (UNDER) WON $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Good Luck to all and I hope my boys do the job in Athens (CMON OLYMPIACOS)

Good Luck to all ~~~

Last edited:
That first card on him was bullshit. Inter was my only bet of the day let's hope they can still pull out at least a draw. These Belguim refs are full of it . . . .

Arsenal
Arsenal have shown this year how good they are with the class of players like Fabregas and Adebayor who have taken them to the top of the EPL. Forget the result against Man Utd, Wenger wants to go all the way here and make it a double with the EPL.
Milan have injury concerns especially their keeper Kalac who has been in great form recently and as well as the best player in the world (Kaka). They are not playing at their capabilities and will have a defensive approach to their game as they see a draw here as a big result to take back to Milan. However this will only allow Arsenal to keep probing for the goal, and as was witnessed last night in the Liverpool and Inter game, the italians have problems with the English teams with the pace of their game and and how well they close down the opposition when they have the ball. Arsenal seem to be playig a lot better than Milan in their respective leagues, so look to them to go to Milan with a victory under their belt.

Celtic over 2.5
Celtic by their nature are not a team that sits back and defends. They will go out to win this game especially they know that they need to get a good result here to take back to Barcelona on the return leg if they wish to progress.
Barcelona have niot plaeyd as well as they can recently but when you see the kind of players that they have brought, you would expect them to play the classy players they have to go out and win the game.
This should be an open game and one that i favour Barca to win but Celtic also have a very good home record. For this reason, i wouldn't be surprised if Celtic comes out and wins this game but it would with a 2-1 or so result. Should see the over as both teams should score and from then on, both will look to get the win.

Fenerbahce over 2.5
Seven of Fener's last 10 home games in the CL have gone over. Looking at their recent domestic games, the last 8 games all have gone over, as while they have been able to score quite easily they have only had one clean sheet in these games.
Sevilla have gone over in 6 of their last 8 games and they too have found it easy to score while also allowing goals in these games.
Should be goals here

Man Utd
Man Utd have been impressive in the EPL this year with Ronaldo in standout form. Defensively they have been rock solid at the back and have the players ot hold Lyon out. Lyon are not the same team as previous year's who were often seen as the dark horse in this competition. While they have some good players, their defense has some supsect players like Boumsong who was a poor player at Newcastle. Man Utd look like taking a lead back to Old Trafford
<!-- / message -->

only one play for me today. I've been eyeing this matchup since the schedule was first released.

Arsenal vs AC Milan
I'll be extremely honest. After AC Milan had whipped Napoli 5-2, I thought then, Arsenal were cooked. Then I continued to watch AC Milan only to be extremely frustrated and disappointed. I understand why some individuals find this sport to be difficult to watch and boring, that is because when a team like AC Milan plays, even any football fans will complain. How on earth did an offense go from 5-2 to absolutely desperate an inept is beyond me. AC Milan have given up on the Coppa Italia and I'm not too sure how they can cope in the Serie A after they messed up over the weekend again.
Arsenal on the other hand are enjoying life in the EPL. Slowly building another lead on Man Utd. They were trashed on the weekend by none other than Man Utd but quite frankly.....do they even care for the FA Cup. The week prior, Man Utd had lost to city rivals Man City and well you know they had to respond to that. Arsenal knows that the key titles are going to be the EPL and then the CL.
Both teams have some similarities. They can both be an offensive juggernaut and often forcing teams to defend with 11 men for the majority of the part. However, Arsenal's attack is much more free flowing and team orientated whereas with AC Milan, it is always up to Kaka and Pirlo to create something. Arsenal have players such as Fabregas, Rosicky and Hleb whom are all considered some of the best dribblers in the world. Arsenal play possession football and do a fantastic job of playing keep away and frustrating opponents. AC Milan this season have not been interested in playing some fancy football. Instead they want to minimize the risk of wasting chances by trying to dribble into the goal. It is very clumsy of them and frustrating to watch as I had earlier mentioned. Their attack line is already quite weak. Gilardino is a hit or miss. By this stage of his career he should be an extremely feared forward.....however he's close to being a bench warmer in other top clubs. He does not create his own shots and often demands too much of other players. Inzaghi is aging quickly however, he does get into the right position at the right times......well for the most part because he does get flagged for offsides quite a lot. Those are your 2 natural strikers....not impressive. We then have Kaka and Pato, obviously, these 2 know what they are doing but they need a 3rd option to help them accommodate their flair and pace. Ronaldo was an option, and that is why that 5-2 Napoli win looked like a Futsal match. However, Ronaldo, suffered another knee injury on the weekend and the attacking options drop again.
Defensively there is a major contrast. Arsene Wenger has always put a lot of faith in his youth...whereas AC Milan has not. Arsenal have a great mix of youth and veterans so they can accommodate each other better. William Gallas has been revitalized since his move over from Chelsea, Kolo Toure has been a development since his move in 2002 but my oh my for 150,000 pounds.....what a freaking buy. Gallas and Toure command respect and they have great understanding and communication. Too compliment those 2 you have a good mix of fiest full backs in Gael Clichy and Emmanuel Eboue. These 2 help turn up the pace for the Arsenal attack.
Milan's defense, composes of veterans. Giuseppe Favalli, Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini, Kakha Kaladze and Massimo Oddo. Let it be known, the youngest player out of the group is Kaladze at 29, lol. This is an experienced core however a very SLOW group. Milan would be a far more exciting team if their defense wasn't this slow. The defense was exposed vs Atalanta. They were leading 1-0 until Atalanta went for it and decided instead of countering, to turn up the pace. My, did the men from Bergamo teach AC Milan a lesson. They ended up winning 2-1 and actual face Atalanta should of won by more. AC Milan's defense were extremely tired, disorganized and shocked at the pace of the game.
Key missings for this match is that both starting Goalkeepers are out. Zeljko Kalac had a dislocated finger over the weekend vs Livorno and his usual replacement Dida did not make the team due to injury. That makes 3rd choice keeper Valerio Fiori the next option. Arsenal will look to Jens Lehmann since Manuel Almunia is out with a virus. Both keepers are a little dodgy in my opinion. Hit or miss. Tomas Rosicky will not be playing tonight since he is still recovering from a hamstring injury and so are long term absentees Robin Van Persie and Abou Diaby.
Milan will have Pato ready however, he is still suffering from a slight ankle injury.
AC Milan are in a very similar situation to Liverpool. They are practically out of the League Title race and now look only to the CL as some sort of consolidation of a disastrous season. However, unlike Liverpool, AC Milan do not have the luxury of playing at home today. On the road, Milan started out brightly in the season, but of late, they have been exposed even by some lesser opposition. Arsenal come into this game extremely motivated after their 4-0 drubbing to Man Utd and know they MUST make a statement. It is times like these you back a quality club like Arsenal as very rarely do teams like these lose 2 in a row, especially to big clubs. Arsenal have yet to lose at home this season and have only drawn 3 games at home. This should be a gritty match and if what I am capping is correct, the speed and pace of Arsenal will be too much for AC Milan to handle. I am more trusting of Arsenal's defense and Manager then that of AC Milan who still have yet to look any bit of a contender. Arsenal to make it 3 out of 3 for English home teams this round.
Prediction: Arsenal 2-0 AC Milan
Wager: Arsenal ML @ 2.14

Good stuff T-Mike.

Went 3-0 yesterday. No time for writeups, but today I'm on...

Arsenal +110

Celtic +1/2 goal +105

Fenerbahce +160

Manchester United PICK -160

GL all...

breaking news: Pato in the starting lineup with Kaka

OH OH

I smell something fishy here.... Everyone is going to back Arse and their might be an upset... I still think that that Arse is the better squad here but Milan always does something special in the Europe... hhhmmm

One win, two losses and a draw 13 days ago...

First off - can anyone tell me why Liverpool is playing West Ham tomorrow in a Premiership game? Why didn't that get rescheduled to a different date?

OK.

Rollin with DRAW +200 in Milan. Think Arsenal is the better of the teams but obviously not in the same form as they were earlier in the campaign. Milan has struggled at times but they are always a different beast in the CL. Expect another UNDER here, as the final will likely be 1-1 or 0-0 (big difference, obviously, because of the away goal).

Manchester United -1.5 plus 128. This has all the makings of a massacre.

No real feel in the Barcelona game; I know that they don't give up many goals at home so over is a risky proposition, especially if they get up 2-0 and the other team just quits.

Not sure where everyone gets off loving Sevilla today. This game could be a very hotly-contested battle. Fenerbahce has been battle-tested and will undoubtedly be ready. If they can get an early goal, then their chances of advancing are pretty solid. This will be my big bet. Fenerbahce +1.5 -114. Also on DRAW +406 small. Also on Fenerbahce +223 to advance.

GL!

First off - can anyone tell me why Liverpool is playing West Ham tomorrow in a Premiership game? Why didn't that get rescheduled to a different date?

Since AC Milan plays tonight, Inter could not play tomorrow, thus, the 2nd leg had to be rescheduled for next week.

Gl tonight.

Do they use the same stadium?

I mean Milans pretty big...

Are Arsenal and Chelsea not allowed to host on back to back days either???

AC MILAN is a joke... I can't believe the way they are playing... KAKA is TRULLY KAKA (shit) at the moment..

Thank Goodness I grabbed the under

Back