UEFA Champions League Round of 16...

As a Greek, I would like Olympiakos to give a solid performance, win or lose, I do not really care. It will surprise me, though, if they pull the upset, especially w/out LuaLua and Galletti.

Couple more questions my man...

A) do you support anyone in the Greek League

B) Who's that on your Avatar? NICE! :o)

Going to go with Roma to advance to the next round of this event. I believe they can carve out a DRAW today at the San Siro. Arjen Robben will miss due to injury, as will Christoph Metzelder. Sergio Ramos is suspended, while there are major question marks for the Dutch duo of Wesley Sneijder and Ruud van Nistelrooy, with Spanish media reporting that the latter will not be fit to play. It should be an exciting game, but I believe the Italians can get out of there with a draw and a place in the quarterfinals.

The bet: Roma plus 1/2 goal plus 118 and DRAW plus 249 each small.

Schalke is having a disappointing domestic campaign, and I see them struggling to generate much today in Portugal against a side that will be fired up to equalize the aggregate early with a goal. Looks like a 1-0 or 2-0 final to me.

The plays: Porto -133 medium... UNDER 2.5 goals -170 small.

Chelsea hasn't lost a home game in two years. They need to score first to gain the upper hand and then defend against an Olympiakos side that just needs to play to a 1-1 draw to advance. Easier said than done. They won't score.

The play: Chelsea -1.5 -127 small.

GL fellas...

Going to go with Roma to advance to the next round of this event. I believe they can carve out a DRAW today at the San Siro. Arjen Robben will miss due to injury, as will Christoph Metzelder. Sergio Ramos is suspended, while there are major question marks for the Dutch duo of Wesley Sneijder and Ruud van Nistelrooy, with Spanish media reporting that the latter will not be fit to play. It should be an exciting game, but I believe the Italians can get out of there with a draw and a place in the quarterfinals.

The bet: Roma plus 1/2 goal plus 118 and DRAW plus 249 each small.

Schalke is having a disappointing domestic campaign, and I see them struggling to generate much today in Portugal against a side that will be fired up to equalize the aggregate early with a goal. Looks like a 1-0 or 2-0 final to me.

The plays: Porto -133 medium... UNDER 2.5 goals -170 small.

Chelsea hasn't lost a home game in two years. They need to score first to gain the upper hand and then defend against an Olympiakos side that just needs to play to a 1-1 draw to advance. Easier said than done. They won't score.

The play: Chelsea -1.5 -127 small.

GL fellas...

Why you treatin' my boyz' like that?? (Olympiacos) I tell you what if we a goal at Stamford Bridge you all can say bye bye to Chelsea & I'm bying dinner for everyone :cheers:

GL everyone

am I the only one here who fancies Real Madrid?

Why is it everyone is going nuts on Roma because of "Injuries"

First off Metzelder has been a LONG TERM injury so don't bother mentioning him.

Arjen Robben was replaced by Robinho on the weekend and look what happened? The Brazilian scored 2 goals as a sub.

Ruud Van Nistelrooy will definitely be missed, but that does not mean Julio Baptista is not capable of performing. The Brazilian has been in this stage and is a very very competent Forward.

Sergio Ramos is probably the biggest miss. He gave the wings more attacking option, however he does get clumsy with challenges. He will be replaced by the veteran Salgado.

Wesley Sneijder has been out for the past 5 matches so that injury also should not be a concern.

And Rex, San Siro???? you been drinking too much with the Latinas?

They are playing at the Bernabeu

Breaking News:

In the match Chelsea / Olympiacos:

Petr Chech will NOT PLAY TONIGHT in the Chelsea line-up

This Real/Roma game is pretty intense. Robinho causing problems, but they are missing that finishing touch. I'm going to play Porto -0.5 live in game. I think they can win this game, so far causing most of the problems

Sorry that you all had to witness an ass - whoopin' everyone... (Chelsea / Olympiacos)

Did the final score surprise me?? NO! There's always next year

Back