UAB / UCF - UAB has their first 2 qb's injured.........

vanzack

Pretty much a regular
Just so everyone knows, UAB's first 2 qb's are injured.

Chris Williams is out for the season and Sam Hunt is listed as doubtful for the game with a concussion. In comes Joeseph Webb (a freshman) who has thrown a total of 12 passes in his college career. UAB is offensively challenged to begin with, add this and it could be bad for them

I think this is flying under the radar. Not sure the line has adjusted - in fact Im sure it hasnt.

I already bet UCF -3, use the info as you wish.

:cheers:

All of UAB's qb's are garbage.. I dont think the first string is that much better than the third string. I went to the game when they played us and they are just bad. I dont think it matters who starts this game.

Like I said, use the info as you wish - but I kinda like having a guy who plays safety as a backup qb on the other side of the field.

Excellend Information, I will be tailing this pick

Anytime a team is starting their 3rd string qb on the road, I think there is reason to look into the game..

GL

To add to this here...

from cfn.com

Why UCF might win: The battered UAB defense is being held together with tape, push pins and a handful of kids getting its first taste of college football. The unit has been picked apart for 14 touchdowns passes over the past six weeks and hasn’t held an opponent below 22 points over that stretch. The vastly improved UCF passing game will open things up for RB Kevin Smith to reach 100 yards in a game for the fifth time this year. The Blazers have yet to win a game this year away from Legion Field.

abcs said:
Vanzack u could start at qb for uab.. the team is a mess.

I couldnt start at qb for st mary's school of the blind.

But I agree, UAB is a mess. You should see the formation they have used so far. I have never seen anything like it. The QB is 10 yards behind the center and there is 5 linemen to one side and 2 on the other. Its totally bizarre.

So far 2 drives for nothing for UAB.

UCF is moving the ball at will - they just got from the -14 to the -39 in 2 plays.

Thanks for the great info van. I added UCF last night.

Good to see you around bro...you were a ghost for a week or two. :shake:

vanzack said:
Nah not that close.. :shake: Dont have money on it + im about to go to the bar to watch the ga game.. just rootin u on :cheers:

played the UCF ML. Looks good. Any other plays you want to share Vanzak? Always look for your posts but have seen few lately...GL to you

tee*dub said:
played the UCF ML. Looks good. Any other plays you want to share Vanzak? Always look for your posts but have seen few lately...GL to you

Today I am on Missou, Clemson, USC, BYU, and UCF.

:cheers:

Clemson stinks though.

I know they are up 21-14 but their defense is horrendous. I just bailed out with a SC second half PKEM. I want no part of Clemson today.

GL

vanzack said:
Clemson stinks though.

I know they are up 21-14 but their defense is horrendous. I just bailed out with a SC second half PKEM. I want no part of Clemson today.

GL
COuldnt agree more i liked the cocks su. GOod hedge out :cheers: No need to sweat out a tough one..

We are fucked. TD UAB. I can't fucking believe UAB scored 2 unanswered TD's to fuck us. UNbelievable bullshit.

I can't fucking stand it when your team is up/covering the entire god damn game, and they just screw themselves and your cover in the 4th Q

This is going to be one hell of a bad loss.

UAB returns a fumble for a td and misses the 2 point conv

24-22 ucf with 6.45.

George Oleary is a fucking moron. Started running the ball at the start of the 2nd half. They are throwing at will in the first but Oleary shuts it down.

Anal entry coming up........

Im so fucking pissed I can hardly type right now. WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :hairout: :hairout: :hairout: :hairout:

I probobly have about 1/1000th of what you have on this game but I am hoping it will come through for us all.

1st and goal.. lets pound it in.

Back