Tuesday's NBA Plays...

Status
Not open for further replies.
and I've given out some monsters in the investing thread, bruh. one alone would've been more profitable than all our plays combined.

Alright guys,

Let's keep it to NBA talk in here and if all parties are serious about a contest make a thread separate so there isn't too much clutter.

Only numbers I saw were your 3 Twitter followers.

Who cares?

The best comment you made is telling him to go to Covers "where he belongs," when you know damn well you post there yourself. You're a clown.

So you've accepted the challenge? Who is going to be your partner?

If not, what the fuck are you talking about with the handshake? Especially given YOU are the one who made this not about the NBA.

So you've accepted the challenge? Who is going to be your partner?

If not, what the fuck are you talking about with the handshake? Especially given YOU are the one who made this not about the NBA.

Thought you were getting your dick sucked Aaron Rodgers, did he fall asleep ?

Who cares?

The best comment you made is telling him to go to Covers "where he belongs," when you know damn well you post there yourself. You're a clown.

Post in the 'Rugby' forum over there, no-one cares for that sport here at CTG.

Myself, Rod Steel and a few other worthwhile posters. It's the last place left over there that has a degree of class.

You're welcome to pop over and tail or whatever.

Now I'll honor BAR's wishes and keep it NBA.

Start another thread about the potential 'comp'.

Lets not forget a 6 point favee lost outright here. It is what it is

Thought you were getting your dick sucked Aaron Rodgers, did he fall asleep ?

Ahhhh...good one. I'm sure you can tell time...33 minutes is plenty of time for my wife to end up with a load on her tits. You want pics next time you no pussy getting douchebag?

We can start another thread all you'd like...the problem is you'll just be a ghost and we'll get nowhere. Are you in or are you out?

The 'comp' also has to do with the NBA, and that's not what BAR was referring to when he asked us to keep it on topic. Delta Bravo.

You know nothing Larry. As is generally the case, the ones that speak the loudest are usually the dudes with zero game in most areas.

You and Duds fit that bill pretty well.

I'll play if we add in the leaving the site forever and any alias made after the fact gets killed immediately.

A donation to charity is good just need bigger stakes to be interested in playing with you guys,

Maybe another cash prize as well to the winner or a nominated poster.

You know nothing Larry. As is generally the case, the ones that speak the loudest are usually the dudes with zero game in most areas.

You and Duds fit that bill pretty well.

I'll play if we add in the leaving the site forever and any alias made after the fact gets killed immediately.

A donation to charity is good just need bigger stakes to be interested in playing with you guys,

Maybe another cash prize as well to the winner or a nominated poster.

So you want pics next time is what you're saying? I'm the realest mother fucker you know delta bravo, I have nothing to hide.

I'm down for whatever you want to use as the wager...I have no doubt you're losing, so risk whatever you're willing to lose.

Find a partner...I'm in.

So you want pics next time is what you're saying? I'm the realest mother fucker you know delta bravo, I have nothing to hide.

I'm down for whatever you want to use as the wager...I have no doubt you're losing, so risk whatever you're willing to lose.

Find a partner...I'm in.

Calm down Larry, why would I want fucking pics. Your tag-team partner might though.

Also no idea who you are Larry. 'Realest mother fucker you know delta bravo', lol.

I'd put money down that you pop the collar on your pastel and wear a puka shell necklace.

Gonna be hard to find a partner around here, not the most active sub-forum at the best of times.

Most of the dudes that hate you ladies are in the other forums. Doubt Take-it even watches the NBA.

Calm down Larry, why would I want fucking pics. Your tag-team partner might though.

Also no idea who you are Larry. 'Realest mother fucker you know delta bravo', lol.

I'd put money down that you pop the collar on your pastel and wear a puka shell necklace.

Gonna be hard to find a partner around here, not the most active sub-forum at the best of times.

Most of the dudes that hate you ladies are in the other forums. Doubt Take-it even watches the NBA.

This is a whole bunch of nothing....are you in or are you out? Shouldn't be hard to find someone willing to go against the 'despicable duo' for some fun and a free CTG contest.

This is a whole bunch of nothing....are you in or are you out? Shouldn't be hard to find someone willing to go against the 'despicable duo' for some fun and a free CTG contest.

It should be nigh on impossible because quality cappers prefer to spend their time capping and not playing games barely worthy of a 13 y/o girl. In fact any adult with the ability to write their own name should be above this nonsense.

You know emkee does post his plays so you could just start a competing thread and track your combined plays against his. But its not really about capping in the end, is it now? This is just a whole lot of 'look at meeeeeeee'. Its pathetic to watch.

This thread is painfully stereotypical for an internet forum.

Can we get back to encouraging each other and breeding positivity?

Hulu is right, you know.

The only reason I'd participate is to rid CTG of these 2 clowns (mainly 1 clown), so it can get back to being what it was.

Hence the loser leaves, easiest thing would be for me to go elsewhere but I like this place.

Some solid guys here, the trolls (troll mainly) are really letting this place down.

Coming into another posters thread and celebrating a loss is pathetic as they come.

I apologize to the guys that come here for the right reasons for me continuing to entertain these fools by responding to them.

This is the first time I've ever encountered it here and the mods seem content to let it go for the most part. It is an unwanted distraction.

Duds gets 'banned', comes back and does the same shit over and over.

The purpose of this place is to share info and beat the books, period.

Maybe if they're content to let the dude stay, open a 'Penalty Box' like sub-forum so the kids can go play in the sandbox.

If the mods aren't then this 'contest' seems like the only way as painfully 'Blankets' as it is.

I’ll gladly donate the 1[SUP]st[/SUP] $100 to the contest. It’s the least I can do for all the fades I’ve been given since finding this guy last September. Consider it a tip. I only wish he would post more than 1 play a day.

Anybody who bets or follows knows how to handicap the handicapper. If you don’t you don’t win. Here’s what emkee does.

1. He follows what he thinks is pinnacle steam. 90% of his bets are after pinnacle moves the number to the next .5 point or juices the hell out of the current number. The thing is the line moves, he follows, are mostly adjustments based on public betting of public teams as he plays all public team favorites. Most sharper moves are later and based on lineup/injury information.

2. He always posts the line before the move though. It’s never widely available. The excuse of line shopping is hilarious. You can’t line shop after every book has already moved the number most times hours ago.

3. When I asked him 6 months ago, why he doesn’t put all of his picks in 1 thread so he can “track” them, like he said he does, I got crickets. I asked him twice. No answer. That’s exactly when I knew what he was all about. It’s harder for people to find the nonsense that he does when there are a hundred different daily threads. Easy to misremember a pick or 5 that didn’t quite go his way on a busy Saturday when it’s buried among 30 other threads. And then another 30 threads on that for the next week.

4. Plays not posted on this site or in different threads are added to his record. Only winning picks though. Never saw a losing pick added.

5. 75-80% of the time no vig is deducted for a losing play. If you look most of his plays average 2 units. When he wins he adds 2 units. When he loses he subtracts 2 units. Not the traditional 2.20. If you actually calculate the records, like I do, he’s not deducting 7-9 units of vig losses in his current record. So, this bullshit NBA record he posts is 7-9 units less just on vig alone and more than that on plays not actually posted in a pick thread and added to his record. Only wins of course. He’s only been subtracting losing vig recently as people are actually calling him out for shit. It’s comical though.

Moral of the story. If you follow this guy, you lose. If you fade this guy, you win. 7 months strong for me. People who defend his shady actions are deplorable or just plain ignorant. I mean really ignorant. For absolute sure, they along with him, don’t win and will never win.

Thanks for the picks and I’ll donate the 1[SUP]st[/SUP] $100 to the contest. Just get it together and get me the paypal address that I know is from a neutral party judging it. It’s the least I can do.

Oh yeah, if he wins the contest by some miracle it doesn’t prove anything. I’ve been tracking 3 sports, for 7 months, hundreds of plays and he flat out loses and then posts lines and a record that are lies. Then wants to argue about it or blame the refs or some other nonsense.

The thing is, if this guy just posted picks without the record nobody would say a word. I sure as hell wouldn’t as I rarely post on any forum anymore, ever. I read but rarely post. He’s shady about the whole thing so he gets exactly what he deserves as far as being criticized, IMO.

My favorite is “record goes here” after consecutive losses. College football was classic. Was flat out just eliminating full days of betting when calculating his record. Then when down a ton of units in NFL, he stopped adding the record and only updated the playoff record when he won a couple of games.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the past threads/picks get magically deleted now. Doesn’t matter. Can’t take back the winnings I’ve received from the fades.

It was worth every second following this guy and tracking his picks/performance. Every penny. The real kicker is it took minimal effort on my end. 1 hour of back tracking and then finding his weekly/daily thread he’d start.

It should be nigh on impossible because quality cappers prefer to spend their time capping and not playing games barely worthy of a 13 y/o girl. In fact any adult with the ability to write their own name should be above this nonsense.

You know emkee does post his plays so you could just start a competing thread and track your combined plays against his. But its not really about capping in the end, is it now? This is just a whole lot of 'look at meeeeeeee'. Its pathetic to watch.

Well it's not meeeeee looking for the attention, I just agreed to be Duds' partner. It wasn't my idea. But either way, it was again just something suggested as a fun idea to lighten the ducking mood when the two bitches (that's Emkee and nbafan) do nothing but whine about people not agreeing with them and acting as if they know more than anyone else about the NBA. Simply posting plays in conjunction with his wouldn't make sense for a contest, as there would be little structure and no "prize" at the end. Why don't you be his partner since you wanna get involved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back