Tuesday's NBA Plays...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the recap. Some of the posts that Emkee made I don't think I actually read as they were deleted before I had the chance. I'm sorry Emkee, you didn't decline and I was mistaken.

Either way, pick yourself a partner Emkee and let's do this. It was all in good fun to begin with, and while it's not really a shock that nbafan didn't want any part of it, it's still a bit surprising as someone who talks as much shit as he does about posting such good info and knowing as much as he claims should have thought the challenge was going to be a walk in the park. It's quite telling that he declined.

Yeah, emkee never declined it at all.

As far some people not wanting to be part of a capping contest...it actually makes sense...

-You have to agree on all plays
-You have to have somewhat similar styles of betting or be willing to change
-If it is a basic thing with sides/totals, that may not work for one person as well as another

Back in like 2005 or 2006 some guy at Covers I think got a handful of us together to get 'one play a day' or something like that. It was a cluster of a group convo on AIM or Messenger and never really went far.

Let's do this....$100/man to be donated to a CTG NBA Playoff Challenge and the winners get to pick the losers avatar until the end of the NBA playoffs.

We can run the contest from now (or whenever we start) until the end of the regular season. We can do just sides if need be, but there doesn't seem to be a reason to limit what plays are made.

We have to set a number of plays that each team needs to make during the contest...how about 40 plays per team? Seems a reasonable amount with a couple of months left in the regular season.

Yeah, emkee never declined it at all.

As far some people not wanting to be part of a capping contest...it actually makes sense...

-You have to agree on all plays
-You have to have somewhat similar styles of betting or be willing to change
-If it is a basic thing with sides/totals, that may not work for one person as well as another

Back in like 2005 or 2006 some guy at Covers I think got a handful of us together to get 'one play a day' or something like that. It was a cluster of a group convo on AIM or Messenger and never really went far.

Why does this have to be true? Each teammate makes their own plays...no need to agree with each other. I trust Duds to play whatever he'd like, there's no reason I need to agree with his plays. If I didn't, then I wouldn't have agreed to be his teammate in this challenge.

Each guy makes 20 plays from here until the end of the regular season, for 40 plays total for each team. Seems pretty simple.

lol, lol why not post a link to your sad as shit Twitter page where you talk to yourself and occasionally Tip about me and my plays.

Forced myself to take a look in there Wade and it's real sad and somewhat disturbing.

Funny how this poor guy is so active during this losing run, was nowhere to be seen the last 3-4 weeks (when I was winning).

Why does my Twitter bother u

No followers
Truth hurt?

F off BAR
Its a betting contest
I pick a winner u pick a winner or loser
So it has to be all side bets
Grow up chump

F off BAR
Its a betting contest
I pick a winner u pick a winner or loser
So it has to be all side bets
Grow up chump

Relax Duds...everything doesn't have to be so contentious. He's just giving his opinion. There's a way to tell him he's wrong without being a dick.

Relax Duds...everything doesn't have to be so contentious. He's just giving his opinion. There's a way to tell him he's wrong without being a dick.

Relax Larry
I know bar enough to call him out here

But
The sad part was emkee calling me out n saying n props nba totals were not allowed

Relax Larry

But
The sad part was emkee calling me out n saying n props PR totals

I'm very relaxed. As always, I've been puffing on some wonderful shatter oil cartridges from California and I'm about to get my dick sucked...who wouldn't be relaxed in that situation?

There's no reason to have props in the contest. It's simply sides and totals. Again. there's no reason that totals shouldn't be involved.

Relax Larry

But
The sad part was emkee calling me out n saying n props PR totals

Shall we include parlays and teasers too, please Wade.

I bet sides only here, don't mind totals as much but fk the props.

Shall we include parlays and teasers too, please Wade.

I bet sides only here, don't mind totals as much but fk the props.

Sides n totals is all
Duh
So I posted lame props for shit.n giggles

Doubt anyone else would want to team up to combat Team Luds.

How does this make any sense? If anything, like I mentioned before, shouldn't it be seen as a cake walk?

And again, it's all in good fun. There doesn't seem to be any reason for anyone not to want to participate in a fun bet that donates money to a CTG contest.

This is where we are at on March 8th, 2017...

-Capping Contest

-I am listening to an interview with an actual phone sex operator.

How does this make any sense? If anything, like I mentioned before, shouldn't it be seen as a cake walk?

And again, it's all in good fun. There doesn't seem to be any reason for anyone not to want to participate in a fun bet that donates money to a CTG contest.

Softness is all Larry
We knew it

This is where we are at on March 8th, 2017...

-Capping Contest

-I am listening to an interview with an actual phone sex operator.

Hahahahaha.

But Gabe does win bro. No one know what he wins at, but he wins.

Duds, is that supposed to be an insult?

get back to your shift, son

He's also already told everyone what he does for a living. It doesn't involve "a shift," so the comment is just stupid.

Thanks man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back