Tuesday

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
'05/'06 NBA Record ATS: 122-95 (56%)
'06/'07 NBA Record ATS: 65-48 (58%)

Easy winner with Golden State. Lose the Cleveland 2H bet due to a solid 1-9 stretch from the line in the second half, including 0-5 from "King" James. The bet ends up losing by 2. It's getting very hard to keep coming back from this type of thing, day after day. They tell me the breaks will even out in the end. I hope they're right.

Phoenix/Washington OVER 230.5 (-110 @ Greek)

Posting now because the line is moving. This is another play I've had circled on my calendar, and the line is what I guessed it would be. The key in playing overs this high is having a road team who will score like crazy, so the game will be close or a win for the road team. The killer of a total this high is a home blowout, and there's no chance of that here. That's why you don't play the high Memphis overs on the road, you play them at home because Memphis will be competitive at home. Phoenix has home revenge here and will be on a mission tomorrow night. Washington will of course have to keep up, a team that has won 10 in a row at home and features Agent 0 is not getting blown out at home. It's almost impossible for a close game to stay under the total, and this game should be somewhat close. I'll be looking at quarter and half bets as well. The first time they played, the lowest quarter was 65. This game should end somewhere in the vicinity of 124-118. GLTA.

:moose:

Last edited:
Excellent write-up.

Totally agree on your Mmephis theory now too. I simply saw a Denver team that may have let the Grizz stay in with a newcomer(lol..melo) plus Gasol back...ah well..didn't happen.

This is square for you though..lol

May tail yas...we'll see.

<TABLE id=tblPropFut onmouseover="changeto(event, '#F6C88F')" onmouseout="changeback(event, '#EEEEEE')" cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR class=CT3 id=ignore_b20><TD width="15%">Tue 1/23</TD><TD colSpan=2>Total points scored by Gilbert Arenas</TD></TR><TR class=hiliteRow><TD>04:00 PM</TD><TD class=MBB>121 Over</TD><TD class=MBB width="25%">31 points -124</TD></TR><TR class=MBB><TD width="15%"> </TD><TD class=MBB>122 Under</TD><TD class=MBB width="25%">31 points +108</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>hmm

We are going to need about 80-85FT attempts in order to make this over...

my God....how could either of these teams be THIS useless in a quarter?

Holy shit... ALL KIDDING ASIDE, if I got fucking moosed on that play, I would have quit betting... Dead fucking serious, I would've quit... That would've been the last straw for me, lol... I can't believe it came that close... You know I started getting nervous when Arenas missed 2 FTs with like 3:30 left, LMAO

Thank God. Congrats to all who had this.

:moosefukin:

no shit...then Stoudamire missed that last one to leave it at 230...and you KNEW they were going to do that long-jumper shit the rest of the way...

J - glad you won. This is how my luck is going lately, played this at worst possible number 232.5 because I couldn't be on the PC at tip, and bought back half at HT playing under 114.5. Last night had Okie St. over 134.5 and 72 pts at HT. In my great wisdom I let it ride needing 62.5 and had under 72.5 available to play. Swing value on these plays is fucking killing me right now lol..I guess that's why the call it gambling. Should have come back with the middles on both for full value. Hindsight always 20-20 lol...Keep up the good work my friend!

Timh said:
J - glad you won. This is how my luck is going lately, played this at worst possible number 232.5 because I couldn't be on the PC at tip, and bought back half at HT playing under 114.5. Last night had Okie St. over 134.5 and 72 pts at HT. In my great wisdom I let it ride needing 62.5 and had under 72.5 available to play. Swing value on these plays is fucking killing me right now lol..I guess that's why the call it gambling. Should have come back with the middles on both for full value. Hindsight always 20-20 lol...Keep up the good work my friend!

Shit man, that's terrible to hear and dampens my night... Hope you've been riding some of BAR's winners lately to make up for it :shake:

Killa said:
Shit man, that's terrible to hear and dampens my night... Hope you've been riding some of BAR's winners lately to make up for it :shake:

You guys are really solid, always love reading your stuff. This is just part of the deal, the worm will turn the right way here shortly. :smiley_acak: Maybe some big titties might help lol...

I waited too long...push...ah well...glad you got it...

Thought Washington would play a bit better in all honesty as I am sure you did.

Back