Tuesday Picks

catfood

Flying Frenchman
Im gonna wait a bit for some line movement. Im thinking Boston and Calgary. I also think today might be good for some +1.5 parlays.

Thanks Devil and SC...

I thought considering Carolina's injury troubles and that its a b2b 3rd in 4 nights that Boston might go into favourite territory but I guess not.

Boston Bruins ML 2.020

Interesting games here. I am guessing Carolina is still the fav based on the home team aspect and winning 8 of their last 10 vs Boston, including 4 straight now. A weird little side stat: Carolina is 4-0-1 on b2b after loss and 0-8 after W...they lost last night. That sort of scares me from an analytical standpoint, but the injuries Carolina has could be the equalizer and it is certainly noteworthy that all 3 games between these teams this year have been 1 goal victories by Carolina...

Interesting stats Herm, if Id have waited 2 minutes, Id have gotten a better price. Bruins at 2.140 right now.

Good luck cat! i'm with you on Boston!:cheers: we have different opinion on phoenix/calgary game.

Any feeling on NYR? They've been playing pretty well lately and have owned Montreal this year. Seems like a good price for them.

I agree but I been off the mark with Montreal last few games, I thought theyd go into a slump and they havent, granted Philly was vulnerable, but Montreal looked great in Philly. I was thinking of a NYR +1.5/Ottawa ML parlay. What do you guys think?

I agree but I been off the mark with Montreal last few games, I thought theyd go into a slump and they havent, granted Philly was vulnerable, but Montreal looked great in Philly. I was thinking of a NYR +1.5/Ottawa ML parlay. What do you guys think?

hmmm that NYR+1,5/Ottawa seems tricky. Don't know really. Philly is long time without win and i will try to stay away from their games.
7 games with no Philly win so better be careful. Maybe i'll try Philly moneyline as this loosing streak is to long IMO!

I'm not real high on that sort of line with OTT either. As bad as they have been it seems a bit much to pay, especially tied up with a +1.5 w/ NYR. That's just me though...

Yeah thats the drawback, the price sucks with Ottawa but the pressures on them to win. I keep saying to myself Ill never take ottawa again but I cant see philly pulling this one out. just throwing out ideas...How about Vancouver +1.5?

What a great night I also had two parlays come in...2-0 (+2.06). Finally a sweep, its a small sweep but its nice.

Crazy night, good shit on your side Cat. Can't believe the Rangers gave money I was already counting back to the Habs.

Back