Tuesday NHL Discussion

BRARSTAR

Canucks Homer
I haven't posted or made any plays recently, been so busy with school and other things but after this week things settle down a bit. Looking at a few games tomorrow then won't be around till the weekend again.

What do you guys think?

I like the Canucks +120, they are on the tail end of their road trip and have done well against the Jackets in the past.

The Caps +105 and maybe the Over look good to me as well. Kipper isn't the same anymore hes sliding down a slippery slope.

I'll be kickin around tomorrow throughout the day as im studying.

Let's have another winning day tomorrow.

I have Was-Cal as an under spot.
Dang, Alot of people, including myself, are on the over in this game Cat...Also really like the spot Columbus is in versus Brar's Nucks....just too many games in such little time versus a well rested columbus team.....

initial leans are

Wash/Calgary over
Columbus ML
Boston/Buffalo over

Dang, Alot of people, including myself, are on the over in this game Cat...Also really like the spot Columbus is in versus Brar's Nucks....just too many games in such little time versus a well rested columbus team.....

initial leans are

Wash/Calgary over
Columbus ML
Boston/Buffalo over

Im not saying the over isnt going to hit, and certainly recent goaltender form doesnt support an under. I also lean Columbus but probably wont touch it. I hate betting against Luongo.

Im not saying the over isnt going to hit, and certainly recent goaltender form doesnt support an under. I also lean Columbus but probably wont touch it. I hate betting against Luongo.

i do too, but he's been terrible yet this far, and haven't the canucks gone over in all their games this season? I think they have...and with the way both goalies are playing...an over might be worth a look

i do too, but he's been terrible yet this far, and haven't the canucks gone over in all their games this season? I think they have...and with the way both goalies are playing...an over might be worth a look

Yes all overs so far gsro...Columbus all overs too except for one game against Phoenix.

Yes all overs so far gsro...Columbus all overs too except for one game against Phoenix.
Yea i just checked that..looks like i'll be on the over trend..your thoughts on the leafs? I think this stays under as the leafs work hard, but can't score much, and the ducks have been horrible yet thus far...but if there's one team you can use to bounce back and get your team going, it could be either one of these teams.:36_11_6: ....and in other news, there's talk that Toronto could host another hockey team...

I'm liking the Thrashers + money... Sure I've bet on them every game this season, but I'm not buying into the whole concept that Lightning will win because they haven't won yet.

Even with all the money they through at everyone and Barry Melrose they still can't seem to put anything together. Just looking at the consensus a lot of people figure the Thrashers will fold on the road..

Thrashers have a TOUGH schedule ahead and they need this game to give them some more momentum...

I'm liking the Thrashers + money... Sure I've bet on them every game this season, but I'm not buying into the whole concept that Lightning will win because they haven't won yet.

Even with all the money they through at everyone and Barry Melrose they still can't seem to put anything together. Just looking at the consensus a lot of people figure the Thrashers will fold on the road..

Thrashers have a TOUGH schedule ahead and they need this game to give them some more momentum...

They were right in it their last game against the wild and lost in a shootout...TB is a no touch situation for me...They are no slouch if you ask me, you can see them slowly getting better and better!

Yea i just checked that..looks like i'll be on the over trend..your thoughts on the leafs? I think this stays under as the leafs work hard, but can't score much, and the ducks have been horrible yet thus far...but if there's one team you can use to bounce back and get your team going, it could be either one of these teams.:36_11_6: ....and in other news, there's talk that Toronto could host another hockey team...

The thing about the Ducks is theyre oldish and theyre not stressing every game like other teams might to make the playoffs, theyre better than their recent showing, one day they'll start playing like they should. But I fell for them against Carolina so I wont touch them until Ive seen that theyve decided to start playing.

Situationally, I kinda think Atlanta are worth a shot against Detroit next game. Should be a great payout.

just saw this
<TABLE class=data id=ctl00_ctl00_tblTrendsVisitorOU cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=datacell colSpan=2>
  • <LI class=morehot>Over is 5-0 in Capitals last 5 overall. <LI class=morehot>Over is 5-0 in Capitals last 5 road games. <LI class=morehot>Over is 6-1-1 in Capitals last 8 games after allowing 8 or more power play opportunities in their previous game. <LI class=morehot>Over is 5-1 in Capitals last 6 when their opponent scores 2 goals or less in their previous game. <LI class=morehot>Over is 9-2 in Capitals last 11 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of less than .400. <LI class=morehot>Under is 4-1 in Capitals last 5 games playing on 2 days rest.
  • Under is 15-7 in Capitals last 22 vs. a team with a losing record.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class=data id=ctl00_ctl00_tblTrendsHomeOU cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=datahead colSpan=2>Calgary</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datacell colSpan=2>
  • <LI class=morehot>Over is 5-0 in Flames last 5 after scoring 2 goals or less in their previous game. <LI class=morehot>Over is 5-1 in Flames last 6 overall. <LI class=morehot>Over is 5-1 in Flames last 6 games playing on 2 days rest. <LI class=morehot>Over is 4-1-1 in Flames last 6 home games. <LI class=more>Under is 11-4-2 in Flames last 17 Tuesday games. <LI class=more>Over is 5-2-1 in Flames last 8 vs. a team with a winning record.
  • Over is 5-2 in Flames last 7 vs. Eastern Conference.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Capitals are 6-0-2 in the last 8 meetings.

They were right in it their last game against the wild and lost in a shootout...TB is a no touch situation for me...They are no slouch if you ask me, you can see them slowly getting better and better!

I guess we will learn a lot about both of these teams tonight :)

I didnt have a chance to post today as I have stunk past few NHL plays buthad a great situational one . It wasnt cheap nor was it easy but it won . Obviously its rather moot now but for future references .......

Bruins were 3-8 now 3-9 off recent OT games
Bruins were 3-13 L16 in game with no rest now 3-17
Bruins were 1-9 L10 playing 3 games in 4 days now 1-10
Buffalo 35-16 L51 on 2 days rest now 36-16
Buffalo 23-6 L29 Tuesdays now 24-6

Also Bos was 7-17 L24 vs Byffalo and 3-9@ Buf ....

Meant to get into this game today with so much situational angles lining up and grateful they won 3-2 but thought for the future it may be worth looking at BOS schedule circling the B2B games and 3 in 4 days as potential plays . Off a shootout in OT only made this stand out further . Would have guessed this had a 75% chance of hitting which at -175 is a STEAL ....

Food for thought !

Back