Tuesday NBA...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
49-33-1 +37.18 units

Pretty routine Monday night..lol. We got a nice little gift out in Oakland with the overtime and holding on even after Duncan fouled out. The other games we real easy. I can't take credit for the Miami play. I mean, I liked the intial situation but I had failed to see the mini-fued between Flash and Senior. So a big thanks to Jpicks for posting that. That got me on the play for sure. Kobe and Pau certainly helped our over. What a terrific game by the Mamba. I watched a lot of it late last night before I went to bed. Simply amazing.

I posted a play in the discussion thread last night. Regrettably, I have hedged out on this one. Just do not have the same confidence today and have a middle opportunity so that helps.

Gotta eat lunch and then be back with thoughts.

New Jersey-3.5 -110 2 units
Milwaukee +4.5 -104 2 units
Philadelphia ML +127 2.5 units
Denver -6 -105 2 units
Houston -7.5 +100 3 units

Nice run.

Whats with the numbers?? You using Matchbook now? If you are, welcome, you'll love it.

Nice run.

Whats with the numbers?? You using Matchbook now? If you are, welcome, you'll love it.

I knew that question was coming.

Basically combining my BM and CRIS numbers. Its generally 2 plays on each bet and I combine juices. Like I had a 108 and 110 last night so I put 109.

As I always said with matchbook, I want to make it an option and plan on doing so this spring.

GL tonight BAR. Although I do think my Bucks go down tonight. Hopefully they lose by 4. If you got time what gave you the change of heart on the Nets? Carter should explode tonight being guarded by Sessions or Bell

<table border="0" width="750"><tbody><tr><td class="p_dethead" width="150">Name</td><td class="p_dethead" width="110">POS</td><td class="p_dethead" width="110">Status</td><td class="p_dethead" width="110">Date</td><td class="p_dethead" width="110">Injury</td><td class="p_dethead" width="110">Returns</td></tr><tr><td colspan="7">
</td></tr><tr><td colspan="7" style="border-top: 1px solid rgb(137, 154, 186);"> </td></tr><tr><td class="p_tddetails" width="150" nowrap="nowrap">Andrew Bogut</td><td class="p_tddetails" width="110">F/C</td><td class="p_tddetails" width="110">Sidelined</td><td class="p_tddetails" width="110">Feb 2</td><td class="p_tddetails" width="110">back</td><td class="p_tddetails" width="110">Day-to-day</td></tr><tr><td>
</td><td colspan="5" class="p_tddetails" width="600">Latest News:
Andrew Bogut did not practice Monday, was to undergo a medical exam later in the day and did not travel with the team for Tuesday's game in New Jersey. Scott Skiles said he wasn’t sure if playing in back-to-back games was the cause for the setback but we'll know more after the test results are in. "If I had a better feel (for his condition), I would give it to you," said Skiles. Bogut is quickly climbing into the 'T-Mac range' of frustrating fantasy players to own this season. Francisco Elson will start in his place.
</td></tr><tr><td colspan="7">
</td></tr><tr><td colspan="7">
</td></tr><tr><td colspan="7" style="border-top: 1px solid rgb(137, 154, 186);"> </td></tr><tr><td class="p_tddetails" width="150" nowrap="nowrap">Michael Redd</td><td class="p_tddetails" width="110">G/F</td><td class="p_tddetails" width="110">Sidelined</td><td class="p_tddetails" width="110">Jan 24</td><td class="p_tddetails" width="110">knee</td><td class="p_tddetails" width="110">Out for 2009-09 season</td></tr><tr><td>
</td><td colspan="5" class="p_tddetails" width="600">Latest News:
Bucks' shooting guard Michael Redd is out for the rest of the NBA season with tears in the ACL and MCL of his left knee. Redd suffered the injury in the third quarter of Saturday night's game against the Kings and the tears were revealed in Sunday's MRI. Charlie Bell is the early favorite to win the starting job, but Ramon Sessions and Tyronn Lue will also get some extra minutes with the loss of Redd. In addition, Charlie Villanueva's stock should remain fairly high for the rest of the year.

</td></tr></tbody></table>

If they can stay healthy I expect the Rockets to go on a nice little run. Tthey obviously have been up and down. In this game they are settled back home after the quick eastern trip and two games back home since. More rested team here. Chicago's season could have went up into flames starting with this road trip but they beat two terrible teams and ran into a heavily struggling Suns team and notched another win. Its a 7 game trip in all for the Bulls with this being the 5th game. Houston has dominated this series and won by double digits as 9.5 chalk last year at Toyota. I think the Bulls recent success combined with the Rockets up and down stretch has this line a bit lower than it should be. I would have around 10 in all honesty.

I switched off on the Jersey play. I liked the fact that the Bucks were 2-2 since the injury but against some struggling foes. Too many questions about nagging injuries and I just had a bad feeling about it today. I have the middle opportunity so lets see what happens. I would still pick NJ if I was forced too.

Huge lookahead for the Celtics. The big one is Thursday night at home to the Lakers. I am sure they noticed the show Kobe put on last night as well. No doubt in my mind KG sat these games out to be ready for Thursday. He is a fighter and wants to be ready for that one. Lingering flu affects entire lockerooms. I just see a spent team here tonight for the Celtics. Philly has played very well in '09 and I expect that to continue.

As killa said somewhere, this is the blown up situational spot now in Denver. There is a reason the line jumped a bit. Tends to happen after the opposing team plays the first half of a B2B in overtime. Still, I will bite small with the revenge angle and a tired Spurs team. Getawy game for Nuggets before a roadtrip. Crucial in standings for HCA among division leaders. Melo got some rust out on Friday and they have had 3 days to get ready. For you halftime players, if Nugs are down, love that as a 2nd half play.

gl all.

Bar-

Like the plays except for Houston..With upcoming games at New Orleans, Dallas and then home against Detroit and Miami. I think Houston is the game Chicago can win or at least cover

chicago is 11-9 against the West and Houston is 10-10 against the east

Im just worried about if Rose is playing or not

Bar-

Like the plays except for Houston..With upcoming games at New Orleans, Dallas and then home against Detroit and Miami. I think Houston is the game Chicago can win or at least cover

chicago is 11-9 against the West and Houston is 10-10 against the east

Im just worried about if Rose is playing or not

the man is right the a bulls good bet tonight...

and I see you on Philadelphia...:seeya:
you kill your self on your hands...:36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6:

Last edited:
reading.jpg

???
you dont believe me?

Iam a soldier of the israel urmy in a good unit
like navy seals......

but much better from the navy seals...its like boston and sacramento..

I believe you man. That was in response to something else. Thats all.

Good luck tonight:shake:

:tiphat:
ya man

I am from israel and we dont learn English in school so I dont right so good like yours...

but...we fuck HAMAS :):36_11_6:

happy to see capping the game gathers posters from all over the world, but i dont see what politics have to do with basketball and gambling whatsoever.

this guys like the israeli sammy meatballs!!

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah I live in sdrot the town was hamas shooting........7 yers....

but this stop in the lest war I was thier to fight hamas and they run away like a fucking possy...

but we killd 1500 terrorist....hahahahahahah fuck hamas now he dosnt shot kasam...

back to basketball.....haha

what do you think BAR...I'm on the fence with the Hou/Chicago game and wanted to see what you were thinking on my response

Did you look at Cleveland at all? If they blow out toronto tonight you think it might be a good Lakers bet tomm they are laying 7.5 to Toronto

SCAL points the way to the promise-land and another Championship

"follow me boys...concuss or not, I will lead thee"

gl BAW

back to basketball.....haha

what do you think BAR...I'm on the fence with the Hou/Chicago game and wanted to see what you were thinking on my response

Did you look at Cleveland at all? If they blow out toronto tonight you think it might be a good Lakers bet tomm they are laying 7.5 to Toronto

I wouldn't touch the Lakers tomorrow. You will have a lot of buzz at the ACC over Kobe after Monday night. The other problem is you have the Lakers looking at going back to the scene of last years Game 6 at the Garden Thursday night.

Back to Chicago and Houston. The Rockets are unlike most teams this time of year. They haven't had much time together as a unit this year. They aren't into the bored days as much. I don't have the quotes available now but I liked readin what they were saying the past few weeks. They are excited to get this all put together. They have developed a heck of a bench now and this could be a darkhorse team. As far as the game, I like the HOU offense so much more now. Passing, movement etc. I think the Bulls match up badly at a lot of spots.

Schedule wise, this may seem like a sandwich game of sorts for Houston but they are behind the 8 ball somewhat record wise and cannot give up home games to teams such as CHI. The bulls conversely have to feel great about their trip already. I almost feel this is a semi-letdown spot.
Lastly I think this line has been overadjusted.

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat colSpan=2>Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 143 (33 members and 110 guests) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Back