Tuesday NBA...

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah I live in sdrot the town was hamas shooting........7 yers....

but this stop in the lest war I was thier to fight hamas and they run away like a fucking possy...

but we killd 1500 terrorist....hahahahahahah fuck hamas now he dosnt shot kasam...

AGAIN WTF??

Tried to read though this thread sober.. Didn't work.. Be back in three hours... Bizarro world..

Like the picks tho Bar..GL

Untitled222.jpg

???
you dont believe me?

Iam a soldier of the israel urmy in a good unit
like navy seals......

but much better from the navy seals...its like boston and sacramento..
Dude your hijacking this thread much like a terrorist would do. Go start a thread in the General Discussion forum on the site and i'm sure you'll get plenty of responses there regarding the Hamas/Israel conflict.

GL BAR. Keep rooooooooooooling.

man tough beat BAR. Your hatred toward MLs over spread continues

Yup, first time in a long time though it got me. Trust me, crept into my head earlier today.

They were up 92-85 with three and change left, thats the disapointing part.

Denver rolling, need a solid 2nd half from Houston and the hedge off Joisey was incorrect.

Guess one of those days
icon13.gif

Assfucked on the Philly ML, you do a hell of a job B.A.R., thanks for everything... really value your nightly plays and thoughts.

This is totally payback for that gift last night.

Take away the hedge play, Ray Allen hitting 2 huge threes and a moose in Houston and this is an incredible night, now with SA on verge of SU victory it could be crushing.

This is totally payback for that gift last night.

Take away the hedge play, Ray Allen hitting 2 huge threes and a moose in Houston and this is an incredible night, now with SA on verge of SU victory it could be crushing.

I had some tough losses too last night

Cleveland over 102 points-scored 101
Houston- 4 half - won half by 3

I got lucky on Phil +3.5
and Denver minus 6

It looks like our talk about Chicago/Houston could have gone either way

sorry to hear you got moosed like that

Back