Tuesday my man KRod Discussion

GWarner27

Meatballin' in Celtics Stadium
Jk sorry to all you MIL backers I didn't deserve this one (though it felt nice to be on the right side of a BS and to win one in extras)

Leans:
MIN u7: Estabrook
SEA +131
MIL o8: Reyburn (under guy but I'm out on Chen and I've long been done on Garza, Crush back from paternity leave?)

on the radar:
TB u8.5: Hudson (normally a no-play on any under lean with Hudson but neither of these guys struggle with control)

according to the Baltimore Sun/Orioles Insider

** Showalter said first baseman Chris Davis’ wife, Jill, gave birth to the couple’s first child, a 7-pound daughter, Sunday. Davis will fly into Milwaukee on Tuesday morning to re-join the team.
On Tuesday, the Orioles are expected to make room for Davis by sending one of their catchers -- rookie Caleb Joseph or Steve Clevenger, who has been with the club all season -- to Triple-A Norfolk. But Monday, they’ll go with three catchers again, with Clevenger able to play third base and first base, if needed, and Joseph able to play first base
Read more: http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/...ineups-20140526,0,3694061.story#ixzz32ukXicF3

Boston over for now..not a fan of Harang and I think he's slowly coming back to Earth, Lester not treading too well currently.

Don't mind the under in Tejas as Hughes and Darvish have been pretty darn good lately, Estabrook helps as well.

@ 1.86 give me Buehrle

Milwaukee ML attracts me as well as I too do not like Chen

Royals season is so toast. Only bright spot/future promise Yordona blows out his elbow last night. F this season.

according to the Baltimore Sun/Orioles Insider

** Showalter said first baseman Chris Davis’ wife, Jill, gave birth to the couple’s first child, a 7-pound daughter, Sunday. Davis will fly into Milwaukee on Tuesday morning to re-join the team.
On Tuesday, the Orioles are expected to make room for Davis by sending one of their catchers -- rookie Caleb Joseph or Steve Clevenger, who has been with the club all season -- to Triple-A Norfolk. But Monday, they’ll go with three catchers again, with Clevenger able to play third base and first base, if needed, and Joseph able to play first base
Read more: http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/...ineups-20140526,0,3694061.story#ixzz32ukXicF3

betting Joseph gets moved because he can't hit, that's why they went out and got Hundley. Which also worries me about Wieters

Royals season is so toast. Only bright spot/future promise Yordona blows out his elbow last night. F this season.

yeah the vaunted offense with no pitching goes out and gets SPs but can't hit, gotta be a huge blow especially when you consider the incredible start DET had

hehe not quite and take it for what it's worth:

"Royals manager Ned Yost said he was assured by the training staff that Yordano Ventura did not injure his UCL. Ventura's soreness was on the lateral and not the medial part of the elbow"

I'm assuming we'll find out more after the MRI though

but even with Ventura there, I think you're right in saying they are toast

Greinke on 4 days rest 3-1 3.13 era
Simon on 5 2.35
But Simon away 1.05 ERA
Dodgers have not seen Simon
Reds are 3-5 vs Greinke winning 3 of last 4
Greinke 0-2 with ref
Small play on Reds

DE LA ROSA is 17-0 (+18.9 Units) against the money line after a loss over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)

For the first time ever, this skeptical hippo is skeptical about Justin Masterson. Lefties are playing tee-ball against him, can't get 'em out. Thinking WSox money line.

Road Dog Lose. The chase is only active when they are a road dog.

<style type="text/css"><!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}--></style>

<colgroup><col style="width: 1031px"></colgroup><tbody>
[TD="align: left"]Wait for a streak of three or more to stop, skip 2 games, begin a 4 game chase to repeat what the streak was[/TD]

[TD="align: left"]ex: WWWWWL skip 2 gms, then bet to win. LLW =Gm 3 win[/TD]

[TD="align: left"]Skip games only apply within 7 days of the mark game (play is on the 8th day. Ex: HOU Mark on April 23 2013, G1 on May 1st) [/TD]

[TD="align: left"]Ex: Mark on May 10, Skip1 May 11, Skip2 May 12, G1 May 13...Mark May 10, next same streak game on May 18, don't skip any games. [/TD]

</tbody>

Thanks. Definitely more complicated than shampoo instructions.

It complicated to track but it is effective.

Detroit on the other hand is RDW Road Dog Win and we are playing on them instead of fading like Houston or Colorado

Detroit's a play-on? That one's a toughie, was kind of looking forward to just kicking back and watching that one if I stay awake. And rooting for the A's.

Ya, its G2 which increases its odd of hitting IMO. Scherzer RL -185/+1.5

LOL hope it hits. I played the others as -1. Pushed Dodger game yesterday tho doing that. Brian Wilson is a retard. I deserved it.

Yeah, Colly's bats have cooled lately. Maybe Blackmon isn't Mike Trout.

Gorman's the ump
De La Rosa 6 innings 3.00 ERA
Hamels 4.1 innings 14.1 ERA just watching this one

Play on Reds will be very small. Went to Breakdown Sheets guy had Dodgers about a 2 dollar favorite so I may be dreaming here

Weird Pitt has only started 4 games this year vs Lefties?? 3-0 away 0-1 at home. This sample size does not bother me much but still
Volquez 0-7 on the road recently and 6-14 last 20

Last edited:
Santana & Swish both to the DL for Cleveland. Going to be tough to push on without those red hot sticks.

If you look at Lester's game logs you see he has had 3 2 game losing streaks
The first 2 lead to
4-2 win at Yankees going 6.2 innings and giving up 2
6-3 win at home going 8 innings no runs
And now a 7 run disaster at home with his team losing 10 straight
He is playing on 4 days rest which is poor rest but with the home plate ump Davidson the last 3 times
the other team has received
13-0 loss road Boston road
5-1 loss at home Boston home
2-0 loss road Boston road
Harang ---his team is 0-3 with Davidson
He has a 7.36 ERA based on 11 innings

Crazy but thinking about Stults. Why? Why???
This season Arizona has never won the first 2 games of a home stand.
This season Miley has never won after a win.

tuck, I know you disagree, but that and the day of the week stuff is garbage. What's your definition of coincidence?

What possible, reasonable explanation can someone offer for a team performing well on Tuesday? I mean, God bless ya' if you're already on a ridiculous Tuesday streak and want to ride it, but don't ask me to join the random streak if I haven't already been on it.

What possible, reasonable explanation can someone offer for a team performing well on Tuesday? I mean, God bless ya' if you're already on a ridiculous Tuesday streak and want to ride it, but don't ask me to join the random streak if I haven't already been on it.

baseball is a long arduous, monotonous season... habits arise... players get in routines... it affects their play

But not on Tuesday, except for Wimpy. You guys are insane.

there are thesis papers written on workers performance on different days of the week.... you dont have to believe it lol

is tonight going to be the toughest lineup that harang has seen this season? Maybe after milwaukee?

If it isn't coincidental, why don't you guys ever post how they did on Tuesday last year? Or the year before? Or when it's cloudy?

not to mention tuesday's are generally ALWAYS a game two of a series.... sooo that could have something to do with it

lmfao. way to go, fiddy...

Retweeted by The_Real_Fly
Addisu Demissie@ASDem <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 42m</small>
ROFL RT @JeffPassan: The single worst first pitch in baseball history now belongs to 50 Cent. This is just wow. https://vine.co/v/MdAweK9YdED

Vine
<b class="util-link-complex-target util-align-middle" style="vertical-align: middle;"><button type="button" class="media-preview js-media-preview twitter-timeline-link media-thumbnail video btn-link is-preview" data-source-url="https://vine.co/v/MdAweK9YdED/card" data-width="435" data-height="435" data-status-id="471441390795120641" style="color: rgb(0, 132, 180); font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: hidden; cursor: pointer; background-image: none; border: 0px; padding: 0px; border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px; box-shadow: none; vertical-align: top; max-height: 219px; width: 506px; position: absolute; z-index: 0; top: 53px;">Play
proxy.jpg
</button></b>

I can see believing in Sunday (end of the week/series) and Monday (start of the week/series) trends forming. But otherwise, seems pretty coincidental to me as well. But hey, that's just my opinion.

Back