Tuesday MLB

sirwinzalot

The wisdom of Towlie
Seattle Mariners -1.5 $144 $50

Looked at betting Mariners team total over 4.5 even money, but to me this offers much more value as if the Mariners score 5 or more good chance they win by 2 or more.

Skoglund is garbage, and he won't go deep into game here. Further that exposes underbelly of a Royals bullpen that is pretty bad. Look for Mariners to score a good amount of runs here. Weather is warming up a bit and wind is projected to blow out to left center at around 10 mph.

Ned Yost in pregame yesterday was already making excuses for Eric Skoglund saying he hasn't pitched in X number of days, so I don't know, hopefully he performs well, but it's tough. Haven't liked Skoglund at all, he is not a MLB caliber starting pitcher. I'll be extremely disappointed in Mariners if they can't feast here after they looked completely disinterested in middle innings yesterday in cold weather.

I know King Felix is not a given here, but I gotta think he still has enough experience to craft a reasonable performance vs. this putrid Royals lineup. If Royals run out same lineup they did last night he should be ok. Still can't believe that Royals lineup put up 10 last night. That was a pretty putrid lineup.

Skoglund will always have the night he outdueled Verlander in his major league debut last year....gl tonight

Yes, still puzzled on how that happened. Only time he's looked good, but I think that was more of an outlier and Tigers were going to do that against anyone that night.

1523417394106.gif Wish they were all that easy at +144, hope you jumped onboard. Last year I struggled with these royals games. Team was very unpredictable from years past when I had a good feel. By the time they became predictable last year I had thrown in the towel.

Back